It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have been watching the protests in Iran closely also TAT. I saw a video yesterday where 2 police officers hit and tried to tear down the signs that the Iranian people had made for the protests. The 2 police officers were made to run away from the enormous crowds. It was so wonderful seeing the people stand up for themselves.

Here is the twitter thread that I saw the video on.

Iran IS next.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Haha no way to understand it all. Just trying to put together pieces of that big picture that is...everything ha. I've only just begun to get into a lot of this stuff and learn for my own enjoyment. I've found that taking notes helps.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

I have been watching the protests in Iran closely also TAT. I saw a video yesterday where 2 police officers hit and tried to tear down the signs that the Iranian people had made for the protests. The 2 police officers were made to run away from the enormous crowds. It was so wonderful seeing the people stand up for themselves.

Here is the twitter thread that I saw the video on.

Iran IS next.

Here is another great source for what's happening in Iran:
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Thank you TAT. I follow him also. I found him by way of Thomas Wictor.

originally posted by: erikthegreen
Disclaimer: skip this if you dont like E's posts.
a reply to: eisegesis

E I was just looking into some of your posts and it was funny to me that the latest Dark Journalist coincided with the 3 hares (Indian temples
).

I'm not sure what it means exactly but it does show up in many different places/cultures as a symbol in architecture, literature, writings, religion etc. Maybe something to do with some cyclical three state process or a way to describe mapping higher dimensions aka singularities? I don't know but DJ's latest show gets in to a bit of decoding the "white rabbit" as it appears in "Alice in Wonderland" and elsewhere.

General Summary:
Lewis Carroll the mathematician had rosicrucian and theosophical links and wrote about the "4th dimension" before writing "Alice in Wonderland". He seemed to be part of the "Orphic Circle" which involved finding young people (Alice Liddell, Emma Britten eg) to help develop psychic/channeling skills to learn and add to their own understanding of reality? Something like that. He was a librarian at Oxford University and very close to Queen Victoria as well. Alice Liddell was the daughter of the dean of Oxford so that is where that relationship started. The Orphic Circle was an elite political group that basically made up a mystery school of sorts and they had many (hundreds?) members that spread their esoteric influence on the masses while developing their own knowledge of occult things. I haven't looked into them much except for the fact that there isn't much to look into obviously (secrets ha).

DJ also adds that the "3 hares" came from the celt triskellion. Also, he basically ends by going into the ALICE particle collider (CERN) in France which has some roots in the Halcyon mystery schools (Varian brothers) and how there is some esoteric link between it and the white rabbit and what "they" are looking for.

Anyways, again I thought it was funny that you hinted at the three hares last week before DJ's show. I think it relates to Q on a deeper level that you often hint at that I am fascinated with. Alice is mentioned over 20 times by Q so this material may be connected. So much too learn and so little time I'm always running late!!!

Lastly, here is a poem about the three hares that DJ emphasized, read aloud three times, and didn't really explain as if there is a great epiphany to be had upon "knowing".

The secret is not great when one knows it.
But it is something to one who does it.
Turn and turn again and we will also turn,
So that we give pleasure to each of you.
And when we have turned, count our ears,
It is there, without any disguise, you will find a marvel.

link wiki 3 hares

I have been searching for the name of that triskellion for 2 days now. What a coincidence. I ran across this pic in my diggins and had no clue what it was.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
a reply to: Martin75

Haha no way to understand it all. Just trying to put together pieces of that big picture that is...everything ha. I've only just begun to get into a lot of this stuff and learn for my own enjoyment. I've found that taking notes helps.

I am following the series but only on V11. Glad you mentioned notes. It has popped into my head several times with no follow through. Getting my notepad now. Even if I have to rewatch the beginning, this series it worth every minute spent.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Haha nice. So easy to spend time looking into that symbol and different variations of it. Isle of Man, Hinduism, Hopi, Norse...its everywhere. For now just another piece to shelve for later.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Perhaps news of the q&a spread a little to quickly and a little to far.

Too much of an audience outside of what was expected. Perhaps unwanted spectators were a possibility.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not sure how to put this other then look out Maxine ...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Have you all seen this Q primer? Seems a good intro for Normies.

edit on 26-6-2018 by srb2001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I usually have to watch twice to fully get them and watching live is fun and all but its so much easier to miss things. Ha ya I wish I did notes earlier it makes it so much easier to retain and refer back to.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
Not sure how to put this other then look out Maxine ...

One of the Pundits (either True Pundit or Gateway Pundit, I don't recall which), suggested that Waters' conduct might violate federal laws against inciting a riot.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Got your PM thanks.

FYI My letterbox no longer lights up White to indicate when I have PMs!

Mine either. I've apparently been warned multiple times and never knew it.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The girl Anthony Weiner was sexting with, being passed around to others

What this shows is that she is possibly not just "some teenage girl", but one groomed by a crime organization.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Further Twitter update - wrestling with Twitter

So I went ahead and balanced out those I was following to the number 1776, which is what seemed to have gotten their panties in a knot.

So they did it, AGAIN, whoever it was, dropping me down to only 71 that I'm following (they left my followers alone), which I have then proceeded using a special app called unfollowspy to immediately and easily boost my following back of those who follow me, but I left it at 1500, and have a nice looking ratio now of those I'm following to followers, so they indirectly helped clean up my profile and now I think I'm hands off for them because of this little episode, just for entering the debate and having some things to say.

It's hilarious!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Intercept: AT&T and NSA engaged in illegal domestic spying

Doubtful of the theory that NSA are white hats.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

You're aware the NSA has been spying on us for nearly two decades, right?

These aren't new buildings. The NSA was a tool for evil, until Rogers took over.

NSA is military, CIA is civilian. The military is on our side, and the CIA never has been.

I think think we are witnessing an intelligence war.

Why would a story like this come out now? Are they sending us a message? "THIS is what you were up against."

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

Yup.

These aren't new buildings. The NSA was a tool for evil, until Rogers took over.

So they say. Q is most likely NSA and that this is probably how they get all their intel on the Cabal.

NSA is military, CIA is civilian. The military is on our side, and the CIA never has been. I think think we are witnessing an intelligence war.

I agree.

Why would a story like this come out now? Are they sending us a message? "THIS is what you were up against."

Maybe.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I think one of the themes Q tries to assert is that in all the 3 letter agencies, there are multiple factions. It's foolish to say the FBI is corrupt because certain cliques within the FBI are Whitehats, some are entirely corrupt ( unfortunately the corrupt ones were running the show until recently.)

But the NSA is no different. Snowden exposed some of the evils they were doing covertly. But Q represents the faction of patriots that are doing the right thing. The beauty is in the fact that since we KNOW at this point just how insane their surveillance capabilities are, the Whitehats can use that to America's advantage.

Q has repeated many times "we have it all."

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Published on May 24, 2018
SICARIO 2: SOLDADO Official Trailer #3 (2018) Josh Brolin, Benicido Del Toro

PLOT: The drug war on the US-Mexico border has escalated as the cartels have begun trafficking terrorists across the US border. To fight the war, federal agent Matt Graver re-teams with the mercurial Alejandro.

Mexico politician, party members killed days before election

OAXACA CITY, Mexico (Reuters) - Days before Mexico’s July 1 presidential election, five members of the leftist poll-leader’s party were found dead in the southern state of Oaxaca, state prosecutors said, the latest victims in the bloodiest election cycle in recent history.

Emigdio Lopez Avendano, who was running as a state representative, and four other members of leading presidential candidate Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador’s National Regeneration Movement (MORENA) party were found dead with gunshot wounds, the state prosecutor’s office said in a statement late on Monday. “My brother wasn’t doing anything bad. He was just with MORENA. That’s why they assassinated him. I only ask for justice.”

Since campaigns kicked off in September, 113 politicians have been killed across Latin America’s No. 2 economy, according to a tally through June 12 by Etellekt, a security consultancy.

The victims have hailed from various political parties. Although the majority of cases remain unsolved, security experts suspect drug gangs are driving much of the killing.

Mexicos Presidential election next month they sure could use some Q in their lives down there too!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless

NSA is military, CIA is civilian. The military is on our side, and the CIA never has been.

I think think we are witnessing an intelligence war.

You know if you sit back and look at this, it's quite interesting to correlate that which we are witnessing with SunTzu Art of War.

Imagine for a moment this is all scripted. Seriously. Imagine the storyline offered by the right. Now look at the opposition from the left. Now imagine for one second that it was "controlled" opposition.

The US is on a major pivot but there is not a peep of that from either the left or the right.

I'm sitting here incidentally listening to the "history" and "creation" of MS-13. Ironically, if I were to have recorded a similar bit back when Obama's ISIS was rolling. For Bush, Al Qeada.

A pattern emerges. As I write this I hear the acknowledgment on air just now that the gang is but a blip compared to other serious organized, domestic gangs.

edit on 26-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2018 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join