It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Q didn't post the picture.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thank you.

I agree.

Sometimes pride takes a hit, but a win is a win. (We need them all)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Good morning all
Such great work and posts in the last few days here, wish we had room ( thinking of you Dash ) to respond to them all with more than a star !

I'm going to throw a "theory" into the ring that was triggered by an interview I listened to last night by Lindsey Williams. He claims to have been a Pastor and friend to many "elites" for decades. Now there are lots of "red flags" with this guy, he has written books and videos for sale and WHY would he be "allowed" to reveal these "secrets" at all ? His answer to those questions seem to be that the shadow government does live by a code of "ethics" that does require they tell people their plans in some way, his friends are getting old and having second thoughts and basically he's on a "Mission from God " !

This interview was done in 2-18 and according to him the shadow government was forced to change their plans to bring in NWO, he's says Trump probably changed the timeline by about 20-25 yrs, woo-hoo ! Anyways, here's the mind-blowing thing he says, by 2020 the USA is going to become the biggest oil producer in the World !? He also claims all the oil rigs we have over seas are being shipped back to the USA. Trump signed EO to allow oil drilling including Gull Island, which he says has enough oil to supply the US for 200 yrs.... Wow, interestingly enough Williams wrote about this 39 yrs. ago.

Q often says " You have more then you know ", most of us tend to think that means info. but could it mean oil ? Is that how Trump plans to MAGA ? Is this why Trump is able to negotiate Trade deals from such a position of strength and conviction ? Does this explain everything we see unfolding in the ME ? What are the implications with all the usual suspects that have lost power ? I know we discussed "Energy" theories several threads back, so if I missed this, forgive me...lol...I'm not the sharpest tool in the Q-shed.

Here's an interesting article about Gull Island , mentions Williams book.

www.petroleumnews.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

How about the people he acknowledged before and after? it was a Random "point" in the general direction, at someone probably yelling that got his attention...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Why you figure that guy was pulled out of the line before he came in and given VIP credentials and put right by the exit that the POTUS came out from?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
U1

Interesting tweet run about the U1 issue in oregon. @CF.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
U1

Interesting tweet run about the U1 issue in oregon. @CF.

Oh hey... I was there

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RogueTotoro

it's about damn time I was wondering where the hell you were

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

it's about damn time I was wondering where the hell you were

Hiding...

Heard Mueller was out scooping up devices...

Looks like Princes counter deep state has the clowns all kind of wound up.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Stay safe out there fam.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Stay safe out there fam.

Always

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

How about the people he acknowledged before and after? it was a Random "point" in the general direction, at someone probably yelling that got his attention...

Must have been one of those coincidences I keep hearing about....

Seems Quite unlikely though

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Comey definitely used Loretta Lynch and the tarmac meeting as his excuse for bypassing DOJ in his pre-election day comments on Hillary - as part of this BBC interview.

I'm wondering now why he is in the U.K.? Tidying up loose ends with SIS?

Possibly, but this is how they go around the "propaganda" dispersal to US citizens. We get BBC here in the states. We access foreign news outlets easily. The propaganda machine has global mechanics keeping it operational for the "bosses".

(post by RougePotatoe removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Disclaimer: skip this if you dont like E's posts.
a reply to: eisegesis

E I was just looking into some of your posts and it was funny to me that the latest Dark Journalist coincided with the 3 hares (Indian temples
).

I'm not sure what it means exactly but it does show up in many different places/cultures as a symbol in architecture, literature, writings, religion etc. Maybe something to do with some cyclical three state process or a way to describe mapping higher dimensions aka singularities? I don't know but DJ's latest show gets in to a bit of decoding the "white rabbit" as it appears in "Alice in Wonderland" and elsewhere.

General Summary:
Lewis Carroll the mathematician had rosicrucian and theosophical links and wrote about the "4th dimension" before writing "Alice in Wonderland". He seemed to be part of the "Orphic Circle" which involved finding young people (Alice Liddell, Emma Britten eg) to help develop psychic/channeling skills to learn and add to their own understanding of reality? Something like that. He was a librarian at Oxford University and very close to Queen Victoria as well. Alice Liddell was the daughter of the dean of Oxford so that is where that relationship started. The Orphic Circle was an elite political group that basically made up a mystery school of sorts and they had many (hundreds?) members that spread their esoteric influence on the masses while developing their own knowledge of occult things. I haven't looked into them much except for the fact that there isn't much to look into obviously (secrets ha).

DJ also adds that the "3 hares" came from the celt triskellion. Also, he basically ends by going into the ALICE particle collider (CERN) in France which has some roots in the Halcyon mystery schools (Varian brothers) and how there is some esoteric link between it and the white rabbit and what "they" are looking for.

Anyways, again I thought it was funny that you hinted at the three hares last week before DJ's show. I think it relates to Q on a deeper level that you often hint at that I am fascinated with. Alice is mentioned over 20 times by Q so this material may be connected. So much too learn and so little time I'm always running late!!!

Lastly, here is a poem about the three hares that DJ emphasized, read aloud three times, and didn't really explain as if there is a great epiphany to be had upon "knowing".

The secret is not great when one knows it.
But it is something to one who does it.
Turn and turn again and we will also turn,
So that we give pleasure to each of you.
And when we have turned, count our ears,
It is there, without any disguise, you will find a marvel.

link wiki 3 hares
edit on 26-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The U.K. seems to be a safe-house, or focal point for several of the black hats. Strzok, Page, Steele, GCHQ spy headquarters, and now Comey.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

I won't pretend to understand it all but I get a little. Time to fall into another hole... 😁

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Q "went dark" after announcing and then cancelling his Q&A session last Thursday/Friday. Does anyone have a sense of what's going on?

I have a specific concern about this...but am hesitant to suggest it.
I keep hoping Q will post and my concerns will be alleviated.

I am beginning to lean toward Q&A not meaning Question and Answer. I have a couple of ideas as to alternative meanings, but am also hesitant at this time to suggest it. Something is moving in the "air" however.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Got your PM thanks.

FYI My letterbox no longer lights up White to indicate when I have PMs!

Mine doesn't either. And all my most recent ones are gone.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

a reply to: IAMTAT

Got your PM thanks.

FYI My letterbox no longer lights up White to indicate when I have PMs!

Mine doesn't either. And all my most recent ones are gone.

It's been brought up to ATS management...but they still haven't fixed it .

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join