It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
IG report comes out today! Will it be released with mostly redactions or has Trump already given the EO to declassify it all?

What happened after the public demanded the release of the Nunes memo? That was our way to show you that you are not as powerless as they want you to think. Do the same with the IG report and POTUS will listen to you. Power to the people. Make some noise.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Who Is Rod Rosenstein? (5/2017)

www.theatlantic.com...

“Over the past year,” Rosenstein wrote, “the FBI’s reputation and credibility have suffered substantial damage, and it has affected the entire Department of Justice. … I cannot defend the director’s handling of the conclusion of the investigation of Secretary Clinton’s emails, and I do not understand his refusal to accept the nearly universal judgment that he was mistaken. Almost everyone agrees that the director made serious mistakes; it is one of the few issues that unites people of diverse perspectives.”

A year later we get this
Rosenstein: Justice Department won't be extorted by Congress (5/2018)
www.chicagotribune.com...
…..

"If we were to just open our doors to allow Congress to come and rummage through the files, that would be a serious infringement on the separation of powers," he said. "It might resolve a dispute today, but it would have negative repercussions in the long run, and we have a responsibility to defend the institution." ….

So What goes on here ?
www.washingtontimes.com...

Move over, J. Edgar Hoover; Rod Rosenstein is an even greater threat to the Constitution (6/2018)

In a statement to Fox News, a DOJ official denied that Mr. Rosenstein threatened Congress in a bizarre statement — that confirmed Mr. Rosenstein did precisely that.

“The Deputy Attorney General was making the point — after being threatened with contempt — that as an American citizen charged with the offense of contempt of Congress, he would have the right to defend himself, including requesting production of relevant emails and text messages and calling them as witnesses to demonstrate that their allegations are false,” the official said.
After admitting Mr. Rosenstein threatened Congress for overseeing his department, the DOJ official went on to reiterate that the threat remains.
“That is why he put them on notice to retain relevant emails and text messages and he hopes they did so,” the official’s statement said.

Are you freaking kidding me?
Who does this lunatic think he is? What kind of country does he think he lives in? Who does this a-hole think is paying his salary?
Ex-Attorney General Eric Holder was an ideological crusader and political thug, hell-bent on maximizing the power of the president for whom he worked. Mr. Holder was never elected anything, but he was working for a guy who did get elected. Twice.
Mr. Rosenstein is a thousand times worse and so much more dangerous. He never got elected anything — and he is blatantly giving the middle finger to anyone elected by the people to oversee him and his increasingly lawless department.
Mr. Rosenstein believes he is — literally — above the law. He is answerable to no one. Legal accountability is beneath him. The public be damned.

And His sister is CDC … Why do Government jobs run in Families?

www.ecbt.org...

Dr. Nancy Messonnier (CAPT, USPHS) is Director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)

edit on 6142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 6142018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags added IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

North Korean vid shown to the people detailing Kim's trip.

Its about 40ish minutes long in loud enthusiastic Korean.

I'm still watching.

Thought you guys might be interested pretty historic!

I passed above IG pic along.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I’ve been near the DMZ a few times at night and it’s not that dark. Also been near Hwacheon, Goseong and Seoul. NK is “dark” but I think it’s definitely being scrubbed on maps/pics.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Amazing work as usual, D! Thank you.

Let's keep up the digging

The deep is getting shallow.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MIdnightImpact

People are signing the petition and it supposedly has over 900 signatures so far but someone is messing with the petition, as it's showing less than 400. This happened with the internet bill of rights petition.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
From day 1 of Trump announcing his intent to run for POTUS the MSM and the leftists have done nothing but attempt to undermine Trump on a daily basis in a non stop barrage of lies and deceit.

just to briefly sidebar here, i think if you review the footage you'll find that's not the case.

at first, trump was reviewed as an amusement, picked out as the oddball candidate, the nine days' wonder. he was not thought to have a serious chance, no -- but the media gave him almost glowing coverage at that point. softball questions, puff pieces about his grandiose personality and entertainment career. there was no serious attempt to even address the more negative aspects of his history or the potential ramifications of his leadership.

once he was on track to receive the nomination, coverage got a little more serious but was still mostly puffball. he was allowed to steamroll over interviewers, he was not held accountable to answer serious questions, he was barely asked serious questions. i watched that unfold in the lead-up to the election with a mounting sense of personal horror, that he was being given a pass on so many questionable areas, and was barely asked to define his position or policy on ANYTHING, whereas hillary was held under the microscope and tarred and feathered with lies and misdirection in very real ways.

that is the end of my sidebar, i am not looking to turn this thread into a debate about it -- i just ask that you not remember the past through trump-colored glasses because the 'persecuted outsider' mindset is so appealing on a gut level.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Black Choppers over NYC.
I wonder who is visiting

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:06 AM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe I should start a thread in the regular ATS forum, pointing out how we will not be able to see the full, original, unredacted report, unless President Trump declassifies it? What do you think?

Yes, absolutely. Your threads get good attention. We should see it all, as in now.

DONE. Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh well, the thread letting the world know that there are 3 versions of the I.G. Report, lived for a couple of pages before an ATS heavy-weight shut it down.

REF: www.abovetopsecret.com...

But at least it's still out there for viewing. After all, that was the goal. To disseminate the info.

How is that not is own separate and valid topic, considering it's the talk of Washington and even the MSM right now?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
    link   
    Good Morning Q-sters.
    Anyone else expecting a FF or major distraction before the IG report release today?
    I'd say we can count on it.

TROUBLE AHEAD?

Exciting day coming!
    edit on 14-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:30 AM
    link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
    link   
    a reply to: fiverx313

Reply to Fiverx313's sidebar:

I'm not sure if the timing matches your recollection of the change in coverage of Trump, but as I read your post, it struck me that in the beginning, TPTB/MSM were intrigued by the possibility that Trump would be "easy to beat" by HRC and so they "supported" him to get the Republican nomination. When it became clear that he could actually win, they then started to kind of freak out, and when he did win, they really freaked out....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:02 AM
    link   
    a reply to: texasgirl

Probably version #3 first. Then Trump signs the EO, so everyone can see how corrupt and deceitful the DOJ STILL IS today.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
    link   

originally posted by: dashen
    Black Choppers over NYC.
    I wonder who is visiting

News says the NY AG just sued the Trump Foundation.

Sounds like pre.IG.report jitters.

🎁

(post by carewemust removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
    link   
    Pre IG reports from news says the FBI knew Hillary's server was breached.

My God.

And Comey strayed from regular FBI procedures !!

The "Immunities" given are a problem.

Keeps people from getting prosecuted !!

😃

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
    link   

Are you OK with only seeing the MODIFIED and REDACTED version of this Inspector General Report, ATS family?

If the full I.G. Report is not published tomorrow, the President is willing to declassify and release the original, if enough "protest" is generated. Just letting everyone know this, in case action on our part is needed.

Not willing to accept that at all. Only the original, unedited full version - consequences be damned this should be released very publicly. If someone ends up hurt as a result of its un-edited release, then I guess they shouldn't have been a corrupt puppet for a criminal conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join