It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

If we are going to take away freedom of speech rights from senators I am cool.

So long as we take it from them all.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q "went dark" after announcing and then cancelling his Q&A session last Thursday/Friday. Does anyone have a sense of what's going on?

I have a specific concern about this...but am hesitant to suggest it.
I keep hoping Q will post and my concerns will be alleviated.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I liberal girl was killed by a conservative who used the tactics of terrorist.

What's your point?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's also NOT a satanic headdress.

People are so clueless, they think anything with horns is satanic.

Any lie to bash obama is a good lie right.

Yeah! It was the Bride of Saturn, not the devil! Get your esoteric occult ideologies right!
edit on 26-6-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My guess is that he ran out of good lies to string you guys along with.

Don't worry he will be back to detract the gullible from whats really going on very soon.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Who said it was the bride of satan?

You at least admit that q was wrong about it being obama don't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I have been watching what is taking place in Iran...and it is looking more and more like Iran will be freed by September.

This is going to be big.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I think the show has started. I think it will be a little while before we start seeing ripples.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Whereismypassword

It's also NOT a satanic headdress.

People are so clueless, they think anything with horns is satanic.

Any lie to bash obama is a good lie right.

They can hardly even type Obama, so use the Muslim sounding part of his name instead

This is the problem with the Q brigade here, they are spreading lies that have been countered on another thread here and won’t apologise

The JA aspect to this will also move these virtual goal posts so far Trumps space force wouldn’t be able to score a goal

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I have been watching what is taking place in Iran...and it is looking more and more like Iran will be freed by September.

This is going to be big.

Yet people will have us to believe It’s Trumps awful policy that is causing unrest in Iran. When really, it is the overwhelming will of the Iranian people. They are living in fear of the Mullahs and their oppressive, religious regime. This has nothing to do with Trump, and everything to do with the Iranian people saying enough is enough. Trumps only role in this is not being a cabal puppet who would go along with the old plan and keep Iranians under foot.

Will this open people’s eyes any more to Q? Iran is next, after all...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I think the show has started. I think it will be a little while before we start seeing ripples.

Logistical planning for regime change has been taking place for many months. The dictatorship will not be able to survive much longer.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

This is going to be big.

What!? Did they clean the clowns out of Iran!!??

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

This is going to be big.

Yet people will have us to believe It’s Trumps awful policy that is causing unrest in Iran. When really, it is the overwhelming will of the Iranian people. They are living in fear of the Mullahs and their oppressive, religious regime. This has nothing to do with Trump, and everything to do with the Iranian people saying enough is enough. Trumps only role in this is not being a cabal puppet who would go along with the old plan and keep Iranians under foot.

Will this open people’s eyes any more to Q? Iran is next, after all...

Iran IS next.
It will be the Iranian people who bring it about.
Help is being given...but this regime change will come about through the strength and will of the Iranian people.

Iran will belong to them.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
So much negativity.

So little work being done.

So many good members lost.

Be respectful and ignore!!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

A few thoughts about the Q lull:

1) Can we infer anything from the Q clock about the down time - I.e. Does the start of it line up with previous lulls indicated by outer ring dates on the Q-clock?

2) The elephant in the room - has Q's base been physically attacked/taken out? I think not because:
A) Q had the time to post to say the Q&A will be rescheduled,
B) Others including Mattis and POTUS can/have posted as Q and we know they are still around. Ergo if an attack had happened they would have posted something such as "We are at war..."

3) Most likely option:
A) For a Q&A session at this level, Q will be ready with prepared answers,
B) As for most company Q&A sessions there must be a reason to hold it, a bit like holding Market Analyst sessions to discuss your quarter results.
C) What happens when a variable changes last minute, or you have an expected question that you no longer have a valid prepared answer for? Think changes in the Who, What, When, Why. To use my analogy with companies, think last minute changes in negotiations when you're about to announce a take-over.

Summary - I think some unexpected black hat action or communication has changed what Q can provide as answers. This needs to be resolved first and that is dependent on communications or actions outside of Team Q.

ETA - The BBC has a story up that Prince William met the crown prince in Jordan because the Jordanian king and Queen are on an official visit to Washington D.C.

Could this be relevant to "last minute changes" in Q&A?
edit on 26-6-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: Trip

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
As the Iranian regime begins to collapse...watch the EU countries change their stance on US trade barriers.

A great deal of things will change in the US's favor.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q "went dark" after announcing and then cancelling his Q&A session last Thursday/Friday. Does anyone have a sense of what's going on?

I have a specific concern about this...but am hesitant to suggest it.
I keep hoping Q will post and my concerns will be alleviated.

Understood. Q&A doesn't fit Q's personality. This is not a gameshow. Things are about to escalate in the Trump vs D.State arena.

ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

A few thoughts about the Q lull:

1) Can we infer anything from the Q clock about the down time - I.e. Does the start of it line up with previous lulls indicated by outer ring dates on the Q-clock?

2) The elephant in the room - has Q's base been physically attacked/taken out? I think not because:
A) Q had the time to post to say the Q&A will be rescheduled,
B) Others including Mattis and POTUS can/have posted as Q and we know they are still around. Ergo if an attack had happened they would have posted something such as "We are at war..."

3) Most likely option:
A) For a Q&A session at this level, Q will be ready with prepared answers,
B) As for most company Q&A sessions there must be a reason to hold it, a bit like holding Market Analyst sessions to discuss your quarter results.
C) What happens when a variable changes last minute, or you have an expected question that you no longer have a valid prepared answer for? Think changes in the Who, What, When, Why. To use my analogy with companies, think last minute changes in negotiations when you're about to announce a take-over.

Summary - I think some unexpected black hat action or communication has changed what Q can provide as answers. This needs to be resolved first and that is dependent on communications or actions outside of Team Q.

Just PM'd you.

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Got your PM thanks.

FYI My letterbox no longer lights up White to indicate when I have PMs!

posted on Jun, 26 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Got your PM thanks.

FYI My letterbox no longer lights up White to indicate when I have PMs!

Mine hasn't lit up for some time.
Apologies to many of you for late responses.

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join