It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Well it would seem to be Internet Connection Sharing (by) Internet Protocol but i haven't tied it directly to this sub yet. But I did see that The Ohio-class is being outfitted with Virginia-class tech sometimes and that one even has "fly by wire".

It could also stand for Integrated Communication Solution or Integrated Combat System. Both apply to any class of sub and they all have a Local Area Network these days I guess so an IP is no problem.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
For someone to perpetrate a hoax of this magnitude would make them a pathological Narcissist. Pathological Narcissists have personality disorders and do not fall into the category of people who seek to simply amuse themselves. So, no, I'm not going to agree with you that Q could possibly be a hoax.

They are not necessarily making it of this magnitude, others are doing that and that might just be gravy.

If Q is a psy op then WHO would be the hand behind this and WHAT would their intent be? But let's forget those two questions for a moment and let's just focus on exactly what Q has grown into.

To answer that I might point out what the purpose of Trump rallies are after a year into his term, but that is just a quick shot.

Q has grown into a movement of the regular American being red pilled to have their eyes opened to the absolute corruption of their government. I might buy that Q was a psy op had the message been to slowly and indirectly undermine Trump. That would make sense. Let's be honest for a minute here. From day 1 of Trump announcing his intent to run for POTUS the MSM and the leftists have done nothing but attempt to undermine Trump on a daily basis in a non stop barrage of lies and deceit. So if anyone had any reason to create and use Q as a psy op it would be the leftist Deep State. That would make total sense. However, it's not what is happening.

Not necessarily, the MSM can be used as controlled opposition. How do you make someone "look" like an outsider? You have the MSM dog-pile them. That is what has been happening from the from the start.

If you believe Q is a psy op run by white hats with the intent of reinforcing Trump's supporters or recruiting more Trump supporters then that makes no sense either because it would be unnecessarily redundant. Trump supporters are unwavering in their support of Trump. We don't NEED anything additional to make us support him more than we already do. The constant stream of negative campaigning against Trump from the MSM and the liberal elite in DC do a MUCH better job of reinforcing to Trump supporters why they will never leave Trump. Trust me mate...we don't need Q to reinforce the support Trump has from us.

Right, he doesn't need your support just like Bush didn't need the support of his fanbase but they went the extra mile when the US had to get everyone on the same page to send their young adults to fight against WMDs.

Also, I never said it was run by white hats. I don't even use those terms because that would imply that I think they are the good guys.

Your final statement you made from our last post was you had ( I'm paraphrasing here ) already vetted all of Q's predictions as having first appeared in the public forum before Q made his predictions. You were implying that anyone could have made the same predictions Q made. I would like to see the public information you are referring to matched to all of his predictions.

Technically Q hasn't made any predictions. He says Boom, boom, boom the next week and people wait to see what they can apply that label to.

The only one I would say was a risky wager was NK but, as it has already been posted in this eighth installment, in this post, Moon Jae-in, Ivanka and North Korean General Kim Yong Chol together at the winter olympics made it a safer bet.

Add to that that Q didn't say anything about it until the SK delegates visited NK in early march and Q has an even safer bet. The info was out there but nobody cared to look for it.
edit on 14-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So when we where all laughing at the British Royal Navy running Windows XP for Submarines the American ones are being upgraded with Commercially available Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equipment to reduce pricing.

D5 missiles are also carried on USS Kentucky (SSBN-737) Ohio-class SSBN in case you missed it!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: daskakik

Back to our previous discussion where you last said you believe Q is either a hoax or a psy op and that you have already vetted all of Q's predictions as having come from publicly available information BEFORE Q made his iconic posts.

To say Q is a hoax means someone is doing this simply for fun. That is the reason for a hoax. That's it. It ends there. That someone is doing this for nothing other than their own amusement. Sorry mate. Not buying that one. For someone to perpetrate a hoax of this magnitude would make them a pathological Narcissist. Pathological Narcissists have personality disorders and do not fall into the category of people who seek to simply amuse themselves. So, no, I'm not going to agree with you that Q could possibly be a hoax.

To say Q is a psy op means someone ( or a group ) is doing this with a specific purpose in mind. This is worthy of consideration and is one I had originally considered early on. However, in the traditional and current sense of the purpose of a psy op then Q does not fit in this classification here either.

What is the purpose of a psy op? For argument's sake let's use the text book definition (with intent) of a psy op:

Psychological operations are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, and objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of United States psychological operations is to induce or reinforce behavior favorable to U.S. objectives.

If Q is a psy op then WHO would be the hand behind this and WHAT would their intent be? But let's forget those two questions for a moment and let's just focus on exactly what Q has grown into.

Q has grown into a movement of the regular American being red pilled to have their eyes opened to the absolute corruption of their government. I might buy that Q was a psy op had the message been to slowly and indirectly undermine Trump. That would make sense. Let's be honest for a minute here. From day 1 of Trump announcing his intent to run for POTUS the MSM and the leftists have done nothing but attempt to undermine Trump on a daily basis in a non stop barrage of lies and deceit. So if anyone had any reason to create and use Q as a psy op it would be the leftist Deep State. That would make total sense. However, it's not what is happening.

If you believe Q is a psy op run by white hats with the intent of reinforcing Trump's supporters or recruiting more Trump supporters then that makes no sense either because it would be unnecessarily redundant. Trump supporters are unwavering in their support of Trump. We don't NEED anything additional to make us support him more than we already do. The constant stream of negative campaigning against Trump from the MSM and the liberal elite in DC do a MUCH better job of reinforcing to Trump supporters why they will never leave Trump. Trust me mate...we don't need Q to reinforce the support Trump has from us.

Your final statement you made from our last post was you had ( I'm paraphrasing here ) already vetted all of Q's predictions as having first appeared in the public forum before Q made his predictions. You were implying that anyone could have made the same predictions Q made. I would like to see the public information you are referring to matched to all of his predictions.

Replying to this 3 hrs. after it posted & I gave it the 2nd star???

This is a great analysis of the situation I would say. I've been following here for awhile so of course people are aware but I've certainly noticed The Great Awakening on Twitter like I can't even believe. Many more people aware than I would have ever thought. Gives me so much hope!

Also re: Larp/hoax. I've always trusted my gut on anything that seems odd/too good to be true & this just feels so different than anything else ever. Truth Bombs or causing us to find them . Seems to me, if someone can't see the legitimacy of Q, they just don't want to see it or are actively trying to dissuade others from seeing it.
edit on 14-6-2018 by GATruthseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Thank you Dash, for again this wonderful part of Q- Questions
As I'm always behind time to respond when new episodes are coming online , I' ll say lets rock this and respect the rules
so we don't lose each other along the way (in remembrance of p.e) and can enjoy this once again..

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 04:50:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 14 Jun 2018 04:50:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Q is trending in Iran. More good things coming our way.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Here's a tweet on the meaning behind "suicide" from doorknob hanging.

According to this one, its about choking people who tried to speak out.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Moravec

USS Kentucky Ohio class is also like one of the most stealthy rigs on the planet.

Nobody will be able to find it.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moravec
So when we where all laughing at the British Royal Navy running Windows XP for Submarines the American ones are being upgraded with Commercially available Off-The-Shelf (COTS) equipment to reduce pricing.

D5 missiles are also carried on USS Kentucky (SSBN-737) Ohio-class SSBN in case you missed it!

If theres any compromising these weapons at all its bigger news than any other issue brought forth so far.

Starting to wonder just how far BO would go in treasonous endeavors.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Dashen, your tireless dedication to making Q threads leaves me astounded. You are a wonder to behold. I may not post much but I am ALWAYS reading!! Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Happy 72nd Birthday, Mr. President!! Thank you for making America great again! Looking forward to more fireworks this year!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
IG report comes out today! Will it be released with mostly redactions or has Trump already given the EO to declassify it all?
edit on 14-6-2018 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Where the hell have you been?

I only started following at Part #7 (the last one)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Yeah I noticed, tried to find out where it was during the Hawaii missile threat to no avail. It was supposed to be stationed at the time. but you never know if it's out on a drill I suppose. But something weird happened February 22nd while it was at the base.

No explosive device found after scare at Bangor gate, captain says

A 53-year-old man drove a black SUV to the main gate of Naval Base Kitsap Bangor on Thursday and told security that he was wearing one bomb and had another in his vehicle, prompting almost a day-long investigation into the incident by military and law enforcement personnel.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Moravec because: Replied twice

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Q is trending in Iran. More good things coming our way.

Why would Persians be President Trump supporters?

His closeness to Saudi Arabia, Israel and war hawk attitude towards Iran would suggest they should be alarmed at the possibility that the Neo Con Middle East war plan could come to full fruition with the end goal being the invasion of Iran

You are just as bad as the Neo con war advises who claimed that the streets would be awash with flowers thrown at their feet when they liberated Iraq

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Can you find and post that pic here? Thanks.

From dark:

To light:

Courtesy of Q himself.

Time to wake up.

I knew SOMEONE would think it was real

Look closely and you will see exactly why it is shopped.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Well I'm quite positive this happened with BO purging the military and former Alphabet's ES on the defense innovation advisory board and working for Raytheon. For us it's a lot of dots to connect, but they can always blame China...

Wiki

The Defense Innovation Board is an organization set up in 2016 to bring the technological innovation and best practice of Silicon Valley to the U.S. Military. The board will have up to a dozen members selected by the chair (Eric Schmidt) in consultation with the US Secretary of Defense.

Website of Defense Innovation Board

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

That was fake, the lit up NK from the video, as a projected extrapolation or as a possibility. NK is pretty much totally dark at night, and will be for a while.

I don't understand the disconnect. The answer is no, the lights aren't on in NoKo, yet.

Look at the #ing pick. So you see CGI?!?!

LOOK AT THE ABOVE PIC. Compare.

I'll just leave it at that. No I won't, actually. There is no #ing nation that dark, let alone a nuclear powered nation. All there people are military yet no lights for them to get around!? Really? Really??

I get it. You've all between so indoctrinated into believing NoKo is something it's not but jeesh. Look closely. That dark. Impossible. Imagine trying to take a piss at 2 am.

It is such an obvious shop that if you would spend even 30 seconds looking at it carefully, you would see exactly why....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think i need to clarify a few things because the speculations of who i might be are running a little too wild for my taste. I am not a member of any Q group or any other group. The o7 is just another sign to show appreciation for the military and in my case for patriots in general who are mostly civilians. That is all. Q already knows who i am and they can shut me down at any time but since that has not happened yet i will continue posting and keep trusting the plan.

Now let us please get back to focus on Q because that is what matters the most. We patriots are here for the same reason. Be loud and be heard. Demand the unredacted version of the IG report. We want to expose them at their core but it has to happen by the book. It would be way too easy for them to spin the narrative if POTUS came out and just declassified the whole thing by himself. However if the will of the people demand it then there is nothing they could do to stop it. You have the power. Now it is the time to use it.

WWG1WGA o7

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join