It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Trillium
Not the first time we hear about this
Now what come after Q

files.abovetopsecret.com...

From Twitter & 8Chan

Good Lord.

Is John Jr. alive? And is he Q?

Q = 17
R = 18
Q+ = R

Interesting to think about.
Again awesome if valid or not.

Anybody remember this one

Q drop

8 hours power failure this morning still trying to catch-up

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I think at the time of that first post we all assumed that R stood for Renegade (BHOs Codename) and that led to a period of confusion where people thought that Q was trying to say BHO was a white hat.

Now makes a lot more sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I asked you to show me where Q claims they are MI and where Q claims their intent is to bolster and increase support for POTUS.

You believe Q exists yet don't believe Q is "legitimate"? What does that mean? You make the claim therefore it is your responsibility to disprove Q. Not ours or my responsibility to prove Q is legitimate.

Offer an alternative theory other than the parroted version made on 4Chan ages ago in an attempt to discredit Q early on.

Q's mission is not to bolster the support of POTUS. The only psy op on-ging is the one perpetrated by the liberal propaganda machine known as the MSM.

What reason could someone possibly have to play the role of a LARP and do what Q is doing? What would the intent be? Offer an alternative explanation. Clearly you follow Q more than you want to admit. A bit of cognitive dissonance I suspect.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: Outlier13
a reply to: fiverx313

Since you agree there is and has been a hidden hand at work for an untold number of years it means you hold the fundamental belief in the proverbial powers behind the curtain.

Do you believe Q is nothing more than a LARP even though its been proven time and again the actual Q is not a LARP?

i believe Q is a relatively savvy person or persons who has no special connections but is posting things anyone could, if they wanted to.

Or do you choose to not believe in Q and deride those who do believe simply out of spite because Hillary Clinton lost the election?

On another note I must have missed the Q drop about lizard people.

Since what Q does is something "anyone could" do (your words and implication) then please feel free to make a Q drop right here on the ATS board and let us know what the next move is.

We'll wait.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Since what Q does is something "anyone could" do (your words and implication) then please feel free to make a Q drop right here on the ATS board and let us know what the next move is.

We'll wait.

why on earth do you think i would take the time and trouble to craft a facsimile of that crap -- no matter what i did you would find a reason it didn't satisfy your notion, so why bother?

it's my opinion, OBVIOUSLY you don't share it -- but i have nothing to prove to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

The jury is still out on the whole "R" post with the JFK Jr. Pic so I'm still reserving judgement. Good pickup on the POTUS tweet though.

Fact is, someone on Infinity claimed responsibility for it and admitted it was a hoax, but at the same time it could've been a shill claiming responsibility bc their proof of it appeared photoshopped.

Of course if Q weighs in on it, that'll clarify things. Q is usually an avid Sunday night poster but it's getting late so who knows.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

We'll wait.

why on earth do you think i would take the time and trouble to craft a facsimile of that crap -- no matter what i did you would find a reason it didn't satisfy your notion, so why bother?

it's my opinion, OBVIOUSLY you don't share it -- but i have nothing to prove to you.

It's not your opinion. I've proved that you are not here to offer an opinion and instead are here simply to deride those who do choose to discuss Q drops and their possible meanings.

I am not asking you to prove anything to me. Only to validate your statement that what Q does is something "anyone could" do.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I asked you to show me where Q claims they are MI and where Q claims their intent is to bolster and increase support for POTUS.

That is what I linked.

You believe Q exists yet don't believe Q is "legitimate"? What does that mean?

It means someone calling themselves Q is posting on infinity but they may not be who they say they are.

You make the claim therefore it is your responsibility to disprove Q. Not ours or my responsibility to prove Q is legitimate.

You can't prove they are legit and I can't prove they are not. All I can point out is where they have failed.

Offer an alternative theory other than the parroted version made on 4Chan ages ago in an attempt to discredit Q early on.

I don't have one.

Q's mission is not to bolster the support of POTUS. The only psy op on-ging is the one perpetrated by the liberal propaganda machine known as the MSM.

You must not follow Q because that is what they have been doing all along.

What reason could someone possibly have to play the role of a LARP and do what Q is doing? What would the intent be? Offer an alternative explanation.

Why don't you ask them?

Clearly you follow Q more than you want to admit. A bit of cognitive dissonance I suspect.

I have followed very closely but I don't buy it. Not sure why you think that would be cognitive dissonance. Maybe you don't know what that means either.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

You linked a Q drop where the words "military intelligence" are listed. Nothing more. You mean to tell me your interpretation of that is Q claiming to be MI? So you do believe Q is legitimate. Wait...you mean to tell me you only pick and choose Q drops when they fit your narrative? Hmmmm....sounds vaguely familiar.

For someone who thinks Q isn't legitimate you sure are spending a lot of brain power on trying to prove your argument by using Q drops. Ironic much?

Do you understand the purpose of my initial post now to Fiver where I knew you would chime in?

Cognitive dissonance mate.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

There has been no proof that any of the Moves "Q" says actually comes, all it is is more goalpost moving.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Also saying Hillary will be arrested, some Obama image drops, and the Photoshopped "Antifa" flag/picture

and they have until the end of June with them saying the truth about Seth Rich ill be revealed

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

There has been no proof that any of the Moves "Q" says actually comes, all it is is more goalpost moving.

There are plenty of Q proofs available for you to read up on. But, I do agree, Q moves the goal posts. Sometimes Q will be wrong as what is playing out ultimately will have changes unforeseen. I also envision when working in real time situations there are mitigating circumstances which necessitate the goal posts being moved. It doesn't follow the perpetual carrot scenario but if a person is expecting something to happen overnight relative to Q's drops and innuendo then they are going to be sadly disappointed.

It's a marathon...not a sprint.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Hasn't happened YET.

11.4 happened and the arrest didn't. That was a Q fail even if Podesta is ever arrested.

Maybe it was a Justice Department fail?

November 3 2017:

++

President Trump said Friday he's "disappointed" in the Justice Department and urged the agency to investigate Democrats, including Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You linked a Q drop where the words "military intelligence" are listed. Nothing more. You mean to tell me your interpretation of that is Q claiming to be MI?

It is only one example, the consensus seems to be that they in fact claim to be MI.

So you do believe Q is legitimate.

No.

You do understand that one can discuss something like Greek mythology or even star wars without believing that they are real?

Wait...you mean to tell me you only pick and choose Q drops when they fit your narrative? Hmmmm....sounds vaguely familiar.

No, I can only post examples of what they have posted that fit what you asked for.

For someone who thinks Q isn't legitimate you sure are spending a lot of brain power on trying to prove your argument by using Q drops. Ironic much?

How else can I post what they have said?

Do you understand the purpose of my initial post now to Fiver where I knew you would chime in?

Yes but you called them out on both "theories" although one of them is the accepted Q storyline.

Cognitive dissonance mate.

I don't think you know what that means.

edit on 25-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Q claimed Podest'as plane was forced down by the military (not FBI or DOJ) and that that was going to be leaked. Never happened. Sorry but that was a clear fail along with claiming that HCR was about to be arrested and that extraditions were already in motion with her passport set up to trip flags when nothing like that happened.

They started off messing up and then changed their style to avoid that after the first 100 drops or so. It is right there for everyone to see.
edit on 24-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

yes, you can see the switch in styles of writing and how they were "releasing things"

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

but they don't prove anything, just forced and random connections by people contorting them to fit their view and narrative

if you really tried you could connect things to Q being Hillary, or Obama...

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

I've proved that you are not here to offer an opinion and instead are here simply to deride those who do choose to discuss Q drops and their possible meanings.

lol

you might want to check your maths, because according to my calculations... you ain't proved crap about poo.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Really good catch Eise. Thanks. Makes perfect sense. Someone knows the evidence is there and fails to act. Just like they continually try to protect their departments as in FBI and DOJ.

posted on Jun, 25 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Really good catch Eise. Thanks. Makes perfect sense. Someone knows the evidence is there and fails to act. Just like they continually try to protect their departments as in FBI and DOJ.

DOJ/FBI pushed a bunch of documents over to Congressional investigators last week. But, the documents they really wanted were not included. Deadline for providing them is 5pm June 25th...tomorrow.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Source-2: twitter.com...
edit on 6/25/2018 by carewemust because: added source 2

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join