It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -8-

page: 117
<< 114  115  116   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Something has them really spooked. I expect another Q drop very soon that will confirm my suspicions. Hey Q please tell General Flynn im rooting for him.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It's even more slidey than usual today.

I admit this is me rn.

In other news has anyone noticed Iran is crashing and burning today?

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
You will never convince anyone in here who follows Q closely but you are already fully aware of that of course. Don't you dare to insult our intelligence by pretending otherwise.

You don't know this for a fact, anything is possible.

Of course, that doesn't change the things I have pointed out.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray

I hear ya bud.

I'm just here for the memes and the slow internet

Memes will be soon declared illegal in Germany if the morons inside the EU vote for it again. Feels bad man.

It's abominable. I'm hoping it gets scuppered at some stage, or it's going to be pretty pointless having an internet connection if you live in the oppressive EU. Imagine logging on to find much of the content to be unavailable to you.

Another 6 inch nail hammered in the EU's coffin.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Hey PE you have a PM

Trying to conserve space but you have another PM.

edit on 0pm624America/ChicagoSun, 24 Jun 2018 17:16:06 -050016652018-06-24T17:16:06-05:00 by wanderingconfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The real hook is "we need your help to bring them down".

true. that's how i got sucked into project chanology.

that one was a lil more reality-based tho...

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

people have provided more proof of things "Q" has been wrong about, than proof of Q's authenticity

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There is a reason Q brought up this woman months ago:

Trump supporters wont be able to go to restaurants, stores or gas stations without being harrassed

And:

Maxine Waters: Trump is willing to SACRIFICE CHILDREN

Since the exact opposite of everything these people say is true, she must mean the members of her Club.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG and pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
    link   
    a reply to: XAnarchistX

Name one.

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:26 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    Name one.

11.3 - Podesta indicted
    11.6 - Huma indicted

Q Drop #15

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:27 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

I'm sorry.

Can you see into all the sealed indictments?

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:33 PM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
    I'm sorry.

Can you see into all the sealed indictments?

No and neither can anyone else so there is no proof of either of them being indicted but then you have:

On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Q drop #34

Which never happened and is based on one of the indictments above. Taken in context I'd say the arrest never happening backs up the claim that the indictment never happened either.

edit on 24-6-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CoramDeo

I am replying to this because I want to give a hat tip to Coram for posting the link to Red Hen's twitter.

I dug most of the night and fell asleep about 6 a.m. while sitting up. Thank Coram!

Anyway found some interesting things. So per the link Coram provided I noticed that Red Hen followed Slow Food USA. Please check this link out and you understand what set my spidey senses off. I can't say here because I am not allowed.

Found this weird pic, this pic, this pic, this pic and a few others.

As I was browsing through the pic I noticed that there is a Slow Food International. A lady name Alice Waters is the VP.

So I did some digging on her. Turns out she is a chef, activist, and author. In 2016 AW was at the WH garden with MO.

At The White House Garden With Michelle Obama, For The Last Time

In 2015 Obama honored Chez Panisse chef AW.

Obama Honors Chez Panisse Chef Alice Waters With National Humanities Medal

Chez Panisse is a restaurant and a foundation both founded by AW. CPF was founded in 1996 and I am assuming after Chez sludge scandal that involved Gavin Newsom and the SFPUC they changed the name to The Edible Schoolyard Project.

Mark Buell is the board chairman of the Chez Panisse Foundation and his wife is Sue Tomkins Buell. She was one of Hillary's biggest CA donars.

Meet one of Hillary Clinton's biggest donors in California. They hardly ever talk politics

When Hillary Clinton parachuted into Los Angeles recently, some of the well-heeled donors who swarmed her brought unsolicited campaign advice, while others brought ambitions of White House appointments. Susie Tompkins Buell brought a bag of dry-roasted chickpeas.

AW has even cooked for HRC and STB at a luncheon they had.

AW and the Buell's are so close that Sue is Frannie's godmother. Alice's daughter.

AW was trained to be a Montesorri teacher and is still an advocate.

Chef, author, & proprietor of Chez Panisse

“I was 22 years old when I first trained to be a Montessori teacher, and Maria Montessori’s philosophy has remained vital to me all my life: Children learn best through experience. The senses are the pathways to our minds—and when a child’s senses are activated, knowledge floods in.

Chelsea Clinton was a student of Montessori School. Bill and Hillary are Montessori parents. Along with some other famous names.

More Montessori Students: Chelsea Clinton, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs, Helen Keller, HM Queen Noor of Jordan, Prince William and Prince Harry of Wales

Montessori Parents: Bill and Hillary Clinton; Willie Nelson; Steve Tyler, Joe Perry and Brad Whitford of Aerosmith; Yo Yo Ma

Montessori Advocates: Erik Erikson, Sigmund Freud, Buckminster Fuller, Mahatma Gandhi, the Dalai Lama, Fred Rogers, Bertrand Russell, Leo Tolstoy and Alice Waters

It appears that AW also knows Marina Abramovic. What a small world. Even Bill de Blasio wanted in on the action with MA.

Marina Abramović to Teach Girls at Online School of Doodle

There is a definite need to improve arts educations in our schools (one that Bill de Blasio is working to address), and the project’s efforts to provide a free education designed to empower young women are certainly laudable. However, the arts seem somewhat ill-suited to be being taught in an online environment.

Appropriately, an impressive roster of fiercely successful women have signed on to offer original doodles as incentive for Kickstarter donors, including Arianna Huffington, Alice Waters, Courtney Love, and artists Jenny Holzer, Laurie Simmons, and Abramović. They have all also signed on as teachers (who the school refers to as “Heroes”), along with Yoko Ono, John Baldessari, Klaus Biesenbach, Rirkrit Tiravanija, Hans-Ulrich Obrist, Taryn Simon, Yinka Shonibare, El Anatsui, and architect David Adjaye.

Here is a pic of Alice and her buddy Bill.

Here is MA and some woman kissing at one of her spirit cooking gigs.

Here they are showing their faces. This looks like AW to me but I could be wrong.

Here is another pic of AW with the owner of the restaurant Sukiyabashi Jiro. I will be coming back to this man and his restaurant in a bit.

Dan Barber is a member of Slow Food International. He also owns a Restaurant called Blue Hill.

Four months after taking office BO took MO on a date night to Dan Barber's restaurant Blue HIll. It was recognized as being one of BO 13 greatest restaurant moments.

Barack Obama’s 13 Greatest Restaurant Moments

He also took Shinzo Abe to the restaurant I mentioned earlier Sukiyabashi Jiro. Which is on the 13 greatest restaurant moments list.

Alice has some really nice friends. I am going to show a few of them. I haven't dug into news articles on these people yet so please bear with me.

Alice and Al Gore

Alice and Willie Brown

Alice and Corey Booker

<< 114  115  116   >>

join