It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Has Awoken A Slumbering Moose(Canada)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Be wary of a man with fake eyebrows.....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Fake news by the MSM desperate to support Justin the libtard after the liberals' crushing defeat to the Conservatives in the Ontario elections, days ago.

Justin IS weak and dishonest, and hopefully gone in 2019
edit on 13-6-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Trueman

Buy Canadian ? Nobody likes their bacon.

Don't you dare share our ace in the hole!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Now the Canadians may escalate up the anger ladder from miffed to cross.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yea, yea.... Went to Canada once to drink their beer. Sat around with the locals and ended up drinking imports like Coors and Bud.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

oh lord, a slumbering Moose knuckle?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Literally just declared war.

FFS!

I'm off to my bunker.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Sounds like they ran out of cannabis and maple syrup. Or maybe it's the FACT the Washington Capitals won the Stanley Cup......ohhhh that's gotta sting.
edit on 13-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Trump Has Awoken A Slumbering Moose

Somehow that just doesnt have the same feeling as Yamamoto's statement about awakening the sleeping dragon.
In fact , I kinda chuckled when reading the Title as I thought it was in fun...

Canada - this country has quickly overtaken Australia's supreme fantasy of being part of the ridiculous EU.They have almost reached the level of France and may soon catch Germany.
The previous 2 attempts at forming a European Community failed. Yet the leaders back then were wise enough to see it. But , everyone knows the " keep trying the same old thing and expecting a different result" ..
Just EU Wannabes
Even the distant father of Canada , Britain , has decided enough is enough . At least from the people's aspect.
Keep electing officials like Trudeau and Canada may just be there in a year or 2 . The EU needs as many new countries' money as possible to keep the economy afloat.
Reminds me of an old saying "careful what you wish for , you may just get it"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Lol this morning on our town radio they announced a list of products we can buy to strengthen the Canadian economy during this situation.
The CDN dollar is like .77 cents here right now.
So they were saying to not buy Heinz products anymore and a bunch of other crap.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
Sounds like they ran out of cannabis and maple syrup. Or maybe it's the FACT the Washington Capitals won the Stanley Cup......ohhhh that's gotta sting.

Not at all, there 8 Canadians and 8 Americans players on the team.

I am glad they won. Vegas never paid their proper dues that new team needs to pay, before they win a championship.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Anyone who thinks that any country will win a trade war with the US is smoking crack. The u.s. is by far the world world's largest consumer no country will win a trade war with the US.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Anyone who thinks that any country will win a trade war with the US is smoking crack. The u.s. is by far the world world's largest consumer no country will win a trade war with the US.

Jaden

I agree, but what can happen is people can get fed up with trumps rhetoric and simply choose to boycott American goods... Who wins if that happens?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Dear god, please don't piss off Canada.

Piss off Russia, China, Iran, North Korea! Piss off Europe, the British, the Vikings, the Mongols!

Canadians live in sub-zero temperatures all year long. They eat whale and seal blubber and say, "Aboot" for some strange reason.

They can survive without food, water, shelter by simply lowering their body temperatures!

WE CAN'T WIN!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Be wary of a man with fake eyebrows.....

Me too.....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

no problem . stay out of my country and I will stay out of yours . Also would you stop sending your garbage to the U.S. keep your damn garbage in your own country .

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ease up on the canadian bacon.
Canadian bacon isn't just ham.
It's fancy ham.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

But they won because of the Russians on the team.....oh the irony. To be honest, Caps won because Fleury was an Eastern Conference goalie his entire career, except this year. Caps played against him at least 6 times a season his entire career. Caps took out Pitt, then easily took out Fleury, they had a book on him so to speak. It's why Fleury played great against Western conference teams this season, Western teams didn't have a book on how to score against him. Vegas want even make the playoffs next season.
edit on 13-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Dear god, please don't piss off Canada.

Piss off Russia, China, Iran, North Korea! Piss off Europe, the British, the Vikings, the Mongols!

Canadians live in sub-zero temperatures all year long. They eat whale and seal blubber and say, "Aboot" for some strange reason.

They can survive without food, water, shelter by simply lowering their body temperatures!

WE CAN'T WIN!

Yeah, but everyone on our border with Canada does the same thing without the seal blubber, eating whales and saying aboot.

Let us know when they get past Detriot.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Well, Milk is actually a nasty thing for the human body to ingest. May as well drink vegetable oil and table sugar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join