It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential North Korea trigger incident for the beginning of WW3. Maybe. Hopefully not.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: whyamIhere

This man has seen the good life...He ate it, It was good”

This man went to boarding school in Switzerland. He's seen the good life before. That's where he gets his taste for cheese.

Yes, I knew that.

Kind of what I meant.

He could be the Abe Lincoln of NK.

Millions starve as he waddles.

I say send them some tacos.

I hope he has bought into this peace idea.

His people are really suffering...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Yep. I think N Korea is a convenient "miscellaneous file" pawn for not only the C.I. of A, but also of for China and Russia.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Ya know, I think it's a "feed the ego" deal, but right now N Korea holds Kim Jung Un, et al, as a god like deity, and their government is the state religion. That's a hard nut to crack with Hollywood like fame.

edit on 13-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
North Korea's Kim will have to really produce concrete verifiable results like letting anyone outside of china in to verify results and be amicable & open about it not like some of the ME shenanigans that went down
Also are we forgetting the dire state of his People That needs to change as well with again verifiable & Credible results .

So Whats Next?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: Masterjaden

Bunker busters explode. They would have been noticed.

If anything, it was more "black project" stuff like a directed energy beam. Nobody the wiser, looks like the test itself caused the whole mountain to lift some 4 feet (I think it was feet, 3-4 or so).

If KJU was not there, then he witnessed from afar what the US can do if they had to. Might make one take pause!

@TheJesuit, yeah, like I was saying, we are being sold a narrative to make everybody nice and friendly. The Korean War was fought before I was born. It has been in stand down mode but not called off my whole entire life. I don't think one meeting, a couple hand shakes, some food, and a tour of a limo really changes things very much.

It does fall in line with Trump's battle on useless spending. What, 60 billion dollars later and all we can do is call each other names? Hack computers? Make targets out of Seth Rogen, James Franco, and Sony (??)? At some point that has to end. I do hope now is the time. But I am still not buying the narrative for exactly the reasons you listed.

Honestly TEOT, do you think there was some kind of physical effect? If that were the case, surely Iran, with all of its mountainous regions should be first?

Genuinely curious.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Most of the MSM is dumping on this. I find it brilliant. It's a video Trump showed Kim.

www.realclearpolitics.com... l

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Watch for Kim to surrender his nuclear warheads and enriched uranium first and soon. If that doesn't happen quick, the deal is in jeopardy.

Edit: A treaty has to be drawn up, signed by both and passed by Congress before anything happens. Congress can sit on it forever and probably will knowing that gaggle of buffoons..
edit on 13-6-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

How will Trump react if Kim Jung Un decides to quite simply flip on the agreement made?

I don't think Kim will flip on the agreement made, but I think he'll flip the tables and demand that the US begin to remove it's nuclear stores from the Korean Peninsula first, as a good faith move "toward" the "total denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" that they BOTH agreed to, That will set off Japan and South Korea!

Didn't clinton do that already?

No matter, we can get nukes there in 30 mins or less or the nuke is free, anyway.

Trump has a bigger button and it works.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

The "surrender" has already happened.

All we see from now on is the window dressing.

Lots of people still think the recent summit agreement was reached in 4 hours !!

Actually it took 3 months.

The Trump people are 3 months ahead at all times.

The NK timeline is 6 months ahead.

😎🔑🔓

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You'r probably right about Trump and Kim well ahead but Trump stated that he wanted Congress to ratify a binding treaty to make it legally binding so the next administration can't come in and kill it the way he did the Obama agreement with Iran. Who knows what Congress will try to alter a treaty in some way and hold it hostage if they don't get what they want. Trump wants it done by the end of his first term so the Dems don't have the opportunity to sabotage it if they take control come November. And they will if they have the chance, mark my words.. The Democratic party has become a subversive and treasonous political organization and will do anything to subvert this nation, in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Three months ago we were all looking forward to a War, now Lil Kim and Donald are burger buddies. Which only makes me think that because of the way politics are structured these days their main thrust is to keep control of the unwashed masses, with the same old protection racket . "Hey thanks to me your not gonna get wiped out" So keep paying your protection money. The fact is unless the NK media kept calling the USA evil aggressors, the average guy in NK wouldn't have a clue who the Americans were. Because all they want to do is eat a burger and drive a car as well.But have to be conditioned in the same way as the average westerner is with regards to having their ass saved when their would have been no problem if their government hadn't caused it in the first place to stay relevent.
Its fairy obvious that most government decisions could be made online and instead of going through the fiasco of voting, with online referendums.That would be the modern way, of course they get the feel of the population by polls.But ussually do what they want in the end because it suits them and their backers.Now American taxpayers have to pay for the biggest army on Earth, while the infra structure of the country is falling appart.Because they are in a position when any backdown would lead to a showdown because the foriegn policy states that America is the policman of the free world.In fact Its now in the position that the Soviet system was in Russia before the collapse. Perhaps they know this but theirs not a lot of gas left in the tank.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Three months ago we were all looking forward to a War, now Lil Kim and Donald are burger buddies. Which only makes me think that because of the way politics are structured these days their main thrust is to keep control of the unwashed masses, with the same old protection racket . "Hey thanks to me your not gonna get wiped out" So keep paying your protection money. The fact is unless the NK media kept calling the USA evil aggressors, the average guy in NK wouldn't have a clue who the Americans were. Because all they want to do is eat a burger and drive a car as well.But have to be conditioned in the same way as the average westerner is with regards to having their ass saved when their would have been no problem if their government hadn't caused it in the first place to stay relevent.
Its fairy obvious that most government decisions could be made online and instead of going through the fiasco of voting, with online referendums.That would be the modern way, of course they get the feel of the population by polls.But ussually do what they want in the end because it suits them and their backers.Now American taxpayers have to pay for the biggest army on Earth, while the infra structure of the country is falling appart.Because they are in a position when any backdown would lead to a showdown because the foriegn policy states that America is the policman of the free world.In fact Its now in the position that the Soviet system was in Russia before the collapse. Perhaps they know this but theirs not a lot of gas left in the tank.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Didn't clinton do that already?

Kim did that to Pres Clinton, yes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join