It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential North Korea trigger incident for the beginning of WW3. Maybe. Hopefully not.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi folks,

I'm wary of suggesting that I have any special insight into the dynamics of international politics & diplomacy, but having watched the recent North Korea/USA shenanigans, and a stack of commentary & editorial on the subject, one thing keeps coming to mind: How will Trump react if Kim Jung Un decides to quite simply flip on the agreement made? What if he starts blaring out propaganda regarding his 'awesome diplomatic coup' against the United States & Donald Trump in particular?

The answer to that question lies not with Kim Jung Un himself, or indeed with regards anything culturally or historically significant within/ relevant to the affairs of the Korean peninsula - the answer lies very, very squarely & plainly with what we know of Donald.

When he was elected, I was amazed at his victory. As a Brit, I was supposed to be a leftist singalong loony, railing against the American right, and especially against Donald himself. As it happened, I was pleased by his victory, especially so because he defeated Hillary. If ever there was a list of most diabolically corrupted persons on the face of God's green Earth in modern times, then she sits very comfortably on page one of that list. I have frequently referred to her in casual conversation as a witch. I cannot stand her, or what she represents, what she did with classified info & how callous she was about causing the lynching of Gadaffi, how casually she threw away the lives of American service personnel in Benghazi, the way she tried to cover up child trafficking from Haiti in the most brazen single attempt to use power & prestige to get her friend off the hook. God only knows what she had intended for those children, but it was nothing good, and I sincerely hope they ended up being looked after. That of course was just one very public incident in what i imagine is an ongoing & widespread practice in certain circles of US power & wealth.

So yeah, a witch. I suspect the coven also includes Nikki Haley....

Yup. Glad Trump won, despite his failings & the inanity of his running commentary via tweets or press conferences. And he followed through already on a number of campaign promises. Plus I don't quite see him smuggling kids out of Haiti. So there's that.

So why, you may ask, is he the man who might accidentally lead the world into military chaos?

Because he's sensitive about his reputation. He's prideful. He won't tolerate any slur against him, or any attempt to ridicule or mock him. And he will hate to be exposed as a dupe, a flake who not only failed to make the deal of the century, but also was being played from the outset. Given that we know he has a hawkish war cabinet, I am genuinely worried that if Kim Jung Un flips on the deal, and runs counter to the agreed proposals, even ramping up military drills, fast-tracking their arms production, and so on - mocking Trump's failure to spot the deception - then Trump's wounded pride could get us all killed. He is intensely concerned with his image, and it looks like he might be inn the early stages of being consumed by his burgeoning power & global reputation. He needs to ramp down the tone of his self-appraisal, to reel himself back in a bit, to prepare to fail just a tiny little bit, so he isn't winded by the ditch into cold water when the flip comes. Humble pie, just enough that he will be able to see the traps set before him, if indeed they are being readied to take him down. I hope he knows how dark the opposition truly is. I sincerely worry that indeed, this whole thing could be a planned & executed prelude to escalation from the existing USA trade war with Chine & sanctions against North Korea, taking this into a limited/ all-out shooting war with NK, into which China may well march, should their happy NK buffer zone against the risk of Westernisation of Asia be threatened by any appearance of the likelihood of a USA victory in North Korea. And after that, Russia, & Iran, possibly ultimately the BRICS nations too, if it gets to the point of destruction & devastation of the existing power structures.

Is this a carefully planned strategic roll-out of a 'reset switch' warfare enactment, being controlled from on high by those who can afford to insulate themselves from the chaos, or worse, by controllers hidden behind layers of secrecy so dark that only God can perceive what's happening there?

I hope not. I hope things roll smoothly for the next thousand years, allowing us to revolutionise our world & set off for the stars. But whether the greed & sadism of those who pull the strings of nations will allow for such a thing, I do not know. I really am concerned. Has the trap been sprung? Is Donald just a useful idiot? Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
But the "conspiracy" is, NK's nukes and nuke programs have already been destroyed and dismantled.
And the NK "government" has already been cleansed.

Just ......
a conspiracy.

😎

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Lil Kim goes Hollywood is my prediction.

This man out of all the American’s chose Dennis Rodman.

Kind of like me picking the “Gangem style” dude to represent NK.

This man has seen the good life...He ate it, It was good”.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

The issue is, of course, negotiations. And yes, you do have Trump figured out fairly well. The real negotiators know him much better. Never let that smile fool you, they know how to pull strings effectively in a political situation. They will alternately massage his ego, and play him for the fool. At the same time he will attempt to do the same for them.

The question is: who stands to lose more? NK can go back to business as usual; Kim gets fat, the rest of the country starves and his proaganda to his people will stand more erect than the words of holy books to the devout. The US goes back with no assurance, no party in place to check Kim's nukes, and Trump comes back trying to spin it as successful.

So lets hope that the negotiators on the western side are more astute and Trump is able to cast his ego to the side until some sort of verifiable agreement is really achieved.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

By next year, people from many other countries will wish to have a President like Trump.

That will be the beginning of a war against worldwide establishment. It's gonna be biblical. Haha...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This may be too soon but I have already speculated and it seems to oddly fit with what we witnessed the last couple of days.

[tinfoilhat]
Kim Jong Un died in the mountain collapse during the nuclear test last year (??). That is why so many people rushed to the mountain to start digging out by hand... Glorious Leader was buried underneath. All that digging caused a further collapse killing the responders (some 200 or so, iirc).

The question then became, "Now what?" The US, knowing that KJU was done and buried, helped to concoct a narrative that could save face with the people of DPRK and the US of A: carry on like normal, call a summit, cancel it, then back on, then all these "concessions" from the "art of the deal" president that for all intents and purposed does not look like a good at all.

Nobody the wiser, a body double (i.e., puppet) is running NK under 'Merica's thumb. Trump gets what Obama has, a Nobel Prize. And it is all over except for the pundits fighting each other on Sunday mornings!
[/tinfoilhat]

I only say that because that is the only thing that makes sense. A narrative was constructed and is being sold to the world.

Otherwise, I live in bizarro world or missed my connecting timeline. It was probably a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Peace is welcome. But I am not sure about the story being handed around how it all went down.

PS - That "Donald Trump is a time traveler" does not seem that odd of a notion now!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

By next year, people from many other countries will wish to have a President like Trump.

They already do! Just read some of the ATS posts late at night, when Europe and Asia are waking up.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Allow me to assuage your fears. Even if somehow it led to All Out War, the US would dominate the entire world with our military. China will not attack us Russia will not attack us Iran will continue to fund terrorism but they won't directly attack us. If we go to war with North Korea because he fails to follow through what will happen is North Korea will be destroyed.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

How about Instead This is the scenario. Trump ordered a strike on their test facility which was done with the bunker Busters that completely destroyed the facility he told old Kim this is what you will have to look forward to if you don't play ball. So Kim comes to the table willing to not be annihilated by playing ball. That scenario is much more likely

Jaden

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is EVERYONE forgetting that for the last 50 + YEARS ....it's been DEATH to the USA inside NK ?????? That doesn't change in a month or a week or for a single "Summit" The effort is there Great, Kudos all around But DONT be so quick to accept a Communist Dictator that did order the death of his own brother ( forgot that did we?) like we're good friends now..... I smell a rat ... The only saving Grace is that Kim is literally Considered a GOD and can do as he wishes i truly hope his intentions are to finally join the rest of the world....
edit on 13-6-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
wait are we going back to North Korea starting ww3 again???

how is this happening?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Is EVERYONE forgetting that for the last 50 + YEARS ....it's been DEATH to the USA inside NK ?????? That doesn't change in a month or a week or for a single "Summit" The effort is there Great, Kudos all around But DONT be so quick to accept a Communist Dictator that did order the death of his own brother ( forgot that did we?) like we're good friends now..... I smell a rat ...

you have no idea what north koreans think don't even pretend to know

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

The changes in NK started last year.

Nothing "official" reported for "security" reasons.

A big fat war was headed off at the "pass".

😎

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Not to worry, Kim Jung Un is still quite alive, along with his running guard.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
Is EVERYONE forgetting that for the last 50 + YEARS ....it's been DEATH to the USA inside NK ?????? That doesn't change in a month or a week or for a single "Summit" The effort is there Great, Kudos all around But DONT be so quick to accept a Communist Dictator that did order the death of his own brother ( forgot that did we?) like we're good friends now..... I smell a rat ... The only saving Grace is that Kim is literally Considered a GOD and can do as he wishes i truly hope his intentions are to finally join the rest of the world....

I understand your skepticism and something does seem off with all this but I'm hoping that Xuenchen has been right all along about a massive cover up of what has really happened.

I'm inclined to believe that there's a hell of a lot of details that we're not privy to.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

This man has seen the good life...He ate it, It was good”

This man went to boarding school in Switzerland. He's seen the good life before. That's where he gets his taste for cheese.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

How will Trump react if Kim Jung Un decides to quite simply flip on the agreement made?

I don't think Kim will flip on the agreement made, but I think he'll flip the tables and demand that the US begin to remove it's nuclear stores from the Korean Peninsula first, as a good faith move "toward" the "total denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula" that they BOTH agreed to, That will set off Japan and South Korea!
edit on 13-6-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Trueman

They already do! Just read some of the ATS posts late at night, when Europe and Asia are waking up.

The best/worst part will be the witch hunt. All the crap people said about Trump is in internet forever and you know Karma...

....I already smell fear in the air

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Some people still maintain that North K is maintained by big C I of A to allow a buffer region in the East. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Bunker busters explode. They would have been noticed.

If anything, it was more "black project" stuff like a directed energy beam. Nobody the wiser, looks like the test itself caused the whole mountain to lift some 4 feet (I think it was feet, 3-4 or so).

If KJU was not there, then he witnessed from afar what the US can do if they had to. Might make one take pause!

@TheJesuit, yeah, like I was saying, we are being sold a narrative to make everybody nice and friendly. The Korean War was fought before I was born. It has been in stand down mode but not called off my whole entire life. I don't think one meeting, a couple hand shakes, some food, and a tour of a limo really changes things very much.

It does fall in line with Trump's battle on useless spending. What, 60 billion dollars later and all we can do is call each other names? Hack computers? Make targets out of Seth Rogen, James Franco, and Sony (??)? At some point that has to end. I do hope now is the time. But I am still not buying the narrative for exactly the reasons you listed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join