It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
its true

not only that but they are infiltrating disney land

dressed as Mickey Mouse

a credible source told me this to be true

then again they also owe me alot of money and i cannot seem to get in touch with them

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why is the mask cut with two different cuts? The left is straight and the right is curved? I asking because a friend of mind just purchased some hoods used in the movie Oh Brother, I'm just a nut who needs to know why the mask of the hood is different on the two sides. I looked al over your sites and could not get an answer. Someone must know.

**personal information removed**

Thanks for your help. I must know!!!!!

[edit on 23-1-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
A monkey is gonna fly out of my butt.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
According to the information i have read about reptilians, they use mind techniques and technology to make humans see them as they want to see them. If this is true, why would they need to wear hoods to hide their identity? These guys are supposed to be more advanced technologically than us and we now have latex masks that feel and look like living flesh. I'm pretty sure they could do better than hoods to hide their identity.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keymaster
Why would the reptilians conspire against minorities and not all of mankind? I would assume they would find better ways to use their time than race wars.

Why fight mankind when you can make them fight themselves? Divide and conquer is a very old, and effective, tactic.

Wouldn't suprise me at all if this was true. The KKK are an evil, hate filled society.

Originally posted by Sublevel7
its true

not only that but they are infiltrating disney land

They infiltrated Disney a long time ago. Why do you think there is so much subliminal sex references in Disney?

[edit on 23/1/09 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Wouldn't suprise me at all if this was true. The KKK are an evil, hate filled society.

When I think of the clan and these wanna be Nazi. All I can see are puppets to a system that divides the masses down to the bone.
I think you speak a level of truth here in your thoughts..

While the everyday KKK member is not a reptoid. Its a good chance that all this division and hate filled actions are driven by an outside force.
If anything the reptoids are the puppetmasters of these groups.
Yet I don't think they would have to be members themselfs.
As Paul pointed out.. They can use humans for their own ends..
And thats what they have done. They have divided us so deeply on so many issues that we don't know which way is up.
And when you point to the sky.. You have someone walk up and tell you that you are wrong.. And you will end up hanging from a tree for what you belive.
Yet while others are lead to belive in something so vile and hateful..
That it could only be from an external source..

The Clan and wanna be Nazi are part of a system.. And that system was set up to divide us even further than we already are..

Most of these people don't even know what they are fighting for..
All they know is their little mind manipulated world.. And nothing else.
They can not see 3 foot in front of them.
They are in essence blind. And they cause more people to become blind.

And you end up hating them back.. And they win by default when they get you to hate them.
But you can't love them either.. Its a catch 22..

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I always thought they wore hoods because they are a bunch of cowards, I'm still waiting for that KKK march through a black ghetto. Hope they know how to turn sheets into bandages.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join