It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am just stating that Israel is reported to have a bigger affiliation with reptillians than anyone else, according to the rumours...

I actually didn't read most of the 8 pages.

Just to let you know, I dispise the KKK and I dislike neo-nazi's quite a bit, they are a gang and I hate gangs...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
LMAO

I live in North Carolina. I have known klansmen.
You don't have to worry about anything advanced coming from that crowd.
Most of them barely have human intellegence; Hence the philosophy and rhetoric they espouse. This thread is too much

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
LMAO

I live in North Carolina. I have known klansmen.
You don't have to worry about anything advanced coming from that crowd.
Most of them barely have human intellegence; Hence the philosophy and rhetoric they espouse. This thread is too much

I'm glad to hear KKK people do not have common sense and are simple minded!
Thanks for that

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The KKK have a special festival every Sunday where they all get together and brush their tooth. Then meet at a diffrent members trailor and and eat Hoodsies.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I wonder, if you hate racists, are you a racist yourself that way?

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
One I hate the KKK and their Nazi pals, are morons. If only some of these White nationalist would realize their being used as a tool by the NWO, they might actually come to understand their true potential in crushing this reptilian/Illuminati nemesis. Though I understand some of the moderate White nationalist/preservationist beliefs I also understand that all of humanity must unite to bring real change and peace on earth

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Wow...ATS is still filled up with its share of loons lol This post was relatively amusing though.

[edit on 9/12/2005 by Sinobyte]

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

This really hurts repitllian research though, so please refrain from posting this trolling tripe...

Isn't it worse to spend massive amounts of time researching tripe? i.e. reptillians.....What hurts reptillian research is reptillian research and those that carry it out....now that's tripe!

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Here's an interesting tid-bit from that stupid Crossing Over show with whatever that guy's name is....but he seemed to have a found a ghost with a KKK/reptilian connection:

"John: I've got a male figure that's coming through. I would see this person as being to the side. He's coming through to the side. I feel like I'm in this area. He's making me feel like I need to talk about the "k's," like there's three separate "k's" or "c" sounds in the family, like Karen, Kevin, Carol. There's like "k-k-K." I hear it, like, three times. Either that or--I'm not saying this to be funny--the person stuttered in life. 'Cause I'm getting, like, k-k-k, like, three times that's coming up. There's also a connection to the fifth month, May, of the fifth of a month. And they're making me feel like I need to talk about the person who has the lizard or that there's a lizard connection. There's, like, a reptilian connection. Does this make sense?
[points to a woman] Raise your hand. Just again so that I want to be clear. I have a male figure who has crossed. That to me would be, like, a husband or a brother energy. It could be a friend or a cousin, but it's a contemporary."

found at: www.tvtalkshows.com...

Thought it was interesting that there is more stuff out there about the KKK/reptilian connection. Maybe Zabilgy and his uncle were on to something.......(if the uncle story was true of course).....

Edit to say: OOPS, is this research and therefore more tripe? I have created more reptilian tripe. Pardon my tripe.

[edit on 13-9-2005 by XanaX]

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

OOPS, is this research and therefore more tripe? I have created more reptilian tripe. Pardon my tripe.

Your tripe is pardoned. I find it interesting that as bizarre as the theory behind this thread is, it came up on that stupid TV show. I wish Zabilgy was around to continue suppplying us with information from his uncle or I wish someone else would jump in and offer up more info on the topic. I would love to know what David Icke's take is on this.....Does he ever post on here??

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Your tripe is pardoned.

Thanks! Can someone that's been banned, be unbanned? Mods??

Anyway, I hate that "Crossing Over" guy, but that was weird!

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. No offence, but if you were told this, I think the teller was off his rocker

At 1 point in his life the teller was in the KKK. Off his rocker is an understatement.

Side Note:

Skinheads have consistantly failed to cut their hair short enough.

[edit on 14-9-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

Ox

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yeah.. I think somewhere.. the story got a little mixed up here..
Reptilians? Are you kidding me? They wear the hoods cause at one point back in the day they were supposed to be "Upstanding law abiding citizens" Some actually were law enforcement.. And.. they wear the hoods as a scare tactic.. It's a very noticable thing.. Especially when accompanied by a burning cross (No offence to anyone, just being honest) The fact that they were pu**ies is also probably a good reason to wear a hood and cover your identity.. Again.. no offence.. just truth

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leon Bokhove
I wonder, if you hate racists, are you a racist yourself that way?

If hating racism, it's roots, by-products and organizations also makes me a racist,
Then so be it . It's a label I'm willing to wear proudly. The ignorance of racism should have been a vestige lost long ago. How and why it persists in the human psyche is beyond me

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The ignorance of racism should have been a vestige lost long ago. How and why it persists in the human psyche is beyond me

Right! When are we all just going to be human beings?...and aliens. Why don't we just hate aliens but love all of humanity? But, what if aliens are human? Then we must love them too! If they is reptillious freaks, well, I sure as hell won't like 'em much!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here are the first two posts of this thread:

Originally posted by Zabilgy
My uncle was once a member of the KKK. Recently I was discussing it with him and he shared some pretty scary stuff with me. First of all, my family all thought he left the KKK because he got God or just started to stop hating non-whites so much.

Recently he told me that in fact the reason he left was because years ago the KKK was infiltrated by retillians and most of the members today are in fact, reptillians. He left because he was scared for his life. He is still scared for his life now because they were told that if any of them left the organization, they would be destroyed. They were also made to recruit new members by the reptillians.

After he shared this with me, he left. He said he needed to hide, but wasn't sure if he was going to be able to hide from them, but didn't want us to be put in danger. He didn't tell us where he was going and I hope he is okay.

Has anyone ever heard of this correlation of the KKK and the reptillians? Pretty chilling stuff. I wonder if they infiltrated the KKK because of the hoods to hide that they were not human.

by sensfan:
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. No offence, but if you were told this, I think the teller was off his rocker

Yet, for some odd reason, there are 175 replies to this silly sonsensical thread. WHY??? With everything to discuss "reptillian" KKK members gets this kind interest? Please; explain this to me!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For some reason there are a lot of believers out there in this reptillian thing. That is contraversial as is the KKK. Put them together and you have some serious contraversy. I think this Zabilgy banned member is a genius. He should go to work for David Icke. They should start a new magazine called The Alien Enquirer. Between the two of them, I'm sure they could come up with plenty of interesting fiction!

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Can we say ATS points?

Ox

posted on Sep, 29 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
As I've said previously, KKK members wore/wear hoods to hide their identities of who they are not because they're aliens.. back in the 50's when lynchings where big the members of the KKK where usually well respected members of society. And the white hoods are also a scare tactic. I mean, they don't look all that cuddly do they? so.. think about that..

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
whoa, that's pretty strange. Sometimes I think that people take this whole reptiliian thing too far.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join