It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I read that your uncle basically took off. Did he leave a job, wife, etc. and basically disappear? Any other unusual things happen leading up to him taking off?

He basically took off and didn't let us know where he was going. He is divorced and estranged from his ex and his kids....he actually has been married twice and has kids with two of the wives. He was working constrution which I'm sure he can pick up anywhere he goes....

I didn't find anything else in the trunk that seems noteworthy. There is a diary which I haven't had a chance to read. But, there may be some interesting info in there, which when I have a chance to read it, I'll post anything that seems interesting!! I'll take the advice and try to get the pic scanned somplace else when I have a chance!!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maximum BS = maximum replies.

you could be on to something there.
perhaps the answer to life,the universe and everything lies in the posts with the least amount of replys(i can here the men in black knocking on my door as we speak)

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Zabilgy.....Have you had an opportunity to read your uncles diary? I am very interested in your findings....Please keep us posted with any new info you may have about the reptilian KKK and your uncles involvement with that orginization....Thanx!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I loved this thread. It's a shame that the author was banned, anyway...anyone up for a Round 2?

Probably one of the most original threads to date.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
round 1 sounds a lot like it was poached from early dr who .

www.drwhoguide.com...

the good dr had many a meeting with the reptoids, among others...

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sounds like this Zabilgy was a good story teller....or maybe a bad one and that's why he was banned. No surprise he never got that scanner to work!

Although, I have read other material on this subject and there may be some truth to it even if Zabilgy's spin on it was simply good creative thinking......

posted on Sep, 6 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The Klan is not dead.
Infact, a good number still hold regular meetings, near Lugoff,SC

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

The Klan is not dead.

Not dead, but they are a bunch of powerless, stupid rednecks. The Neo-Nazi's are the ones to worry about. The Neo-Nazi's think the Klan are a bunch of clowns.....which they are!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Zabilgy was a lunatic....that's why he was banned!!

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
LMAO, seems like the old "lets scare the hell out of people with a story about what my uncle knows..."

Thats funny, and all this time i thought they were just rascist...

Erm, maybe they are just rascist?

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
im sure in the 6+ pages this has already been addressed, but if the hypothetical reptillians can shapeshift and disguse themselves to look like humans, what would be the purpose of a hood?

its more of a rhetorical question. answer only if you deem it necessary.

[edit on 8-9-2005 by purelogik]

[edit on 8-9-2005 by purelogik]

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

if the hypothetical reptillians can shapeshift and disguse themselves to look like humans, what would be the purpose of a hood?

Good question....maybe they can only shapeshift for so long.....then they need to rest? Who knows....sounds like David Icke bs....

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I don't think it's very polite to call my uncle off his rocker. He's a very smart man. A bit of a redneck, but no idiot.

Smart, but a racist
Shame such intelligence has gone to waste.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Recently he told me that in fact the reason he left was because years ago the KKK was infiltrated by retillians and most of the members today are in fact, reptillians. He left because he was scared for his life. He is still scared for his life now because they were told that if any of them left the organization, they would be destroyed. They were also made to recruit new members by the reptillians.

LOL that gave me a good laugh!

This really hurts repitllian research though, so please refrain from posting this trolling tripe...

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am not saying U are lieing, but no, I don't believe it. I might believe that for some reason, one or more kkk members have reptile masks on.

As far as to why they wear the hoods, I have some good reasons. How about kkk members have (murdered, distroyed property, beaten people.........) all in the name of the kkk. They wear the hoods to avoid getting charged with the many crimes they commit.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
How much I hate racist, you aren't really getting anywhere hating other people.
But that's what you already know. About the reptillian or something? Im sorry,
but that is probably the most crazy thing I heard since my parents told me Santa
Claus doesn't really exist. It's hard to place such a fictionally story and think with
common sense about it. Rests me to give the middlefinger to all KKK, Neo-nazi
and other racist in any way, grow up.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Evidence points towards the Zionist people of Israel rather than racist extremist organizations like the KKK of having affiliation with the alledged reptillians.

I never have been a fan of Israel, and if they are really affiliated with the Reptillians...I don't know anymore...lol

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I never have been a fan of Israel, and if they are really affiliated with the Reptillians...I don't know anymore...lol

I'm confused....where did this come from? Who said anywhere in the 8 pages of this thread that reptillians were affiliated with people of Israel? Don't the KKK hate Jews? This thread is both amusing and absurd.....

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I loved this thread. It's a shame that the author was banned, anyway...anyone up for a Round 2?

What do you mean by a Round 2?

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XanaX

I'm confused....where did this come from? Who said anywhere in the 8 pages of this thread that reptillians were affiliated with people of Israel? Don't the KKK hate Jews? This thread is both amusing and absurd.....

Isn't it that the KKK hates everything that they don't like, like
they have Nazi standard about how people should look like?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join