posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 05:36 PM
I went to the Barnes and Noble bookstore and checked inside the David Icke books there.
He did write about the KKK in at least one of his books
"The Biggest Secret" on page 199, he gives the complete history of the KKK:
- A secret society called the "Knights of the Golden Circle" was part of the branch of many other societies that operated behind the scenes.
- The Civil War happend in order to bankrupt America. To try to force America to create a centralized bank. (When Washington was made 1st president,
a centrialized bank was made, the "Bank of America", but it was rebelled against and forced to close down.) The string pullers of the British
rulling families made the American Revolutionary War happen on purpose to go from a system of Overt control of America, to covert control of America.
The British families continued owning American companies, and land after the Revolutionary War.
- Albert Pike was the Freemason who was the string puller of the American South. Incidently, he was born 1809 in Boston, and educated, and grew up,
in the North! LOL!
- Caleb Cushing was the Freemason who was the string puller in the North.
- Pike and Cushing regularly met in Paris with other Freemason leaders. Taking orders from higher up Freemasons ( 33rd degree Freemasons.)
- The American Civil war happens, the Freemasons bank the south and north. Abraham Lincoln is approached and told if he forms a centralized bank,
things will go good. He refuses, because it would be destructive to America. Lincoln has the American goverment instead print its own money,
that is intrest free.
- The Freemasons get pissed, and have Lincoln whacked. Some say his wife did it, since she was an Opium addict, that mind control was used on her.
Some say Booth did it, and an impersonator was burned in the Barn where Booth supposivly died... since the guy incharge of the investigation was a
- Whacking a US president brought too much attention to the Knights of the Golden Circle society. Albert Pike decides to change the name of the
Knights of the Golden Circle to...... the Ku Klux Klan.
Pike got the idea for the new name from the Greek word Kuklos. Which means... "circle". So he really didn't change the name of
Knights of the Golden Circle. He used a different word with the same meaning.
- The idea of hating Blacks, Jews, Asians, Indians, etc... is all a smokescreen hiding the true intentions of the heads at the highest levels of the
KKK, formerly the Knights of the Golden Circle.
- Lincoln dies. New guy put in. By the end of the 1800's a centralized bank was formed. Later in 1917 it was made stronger, better, and "fuller"
by the formation of the Federal Reserve. Which prints all American money. Funny thing is, it is NOT owned by the US Goverment. A private group of
bankers from British ruling families own it. They print the American money, then loan it to the US Goverment, and charge intrest to the US Goverment.
That is why the US Goverment is "in debt".
(The first time this was done under George Washington, the American people had balls and rebelled against this, BECAUSE it was putting the goverment
in debt.) Abraham Lincoln said "hell no! The goverment can print its own damn money! Why should it borrow money instead? And pay intrest on it
too?". He got whacked. Same thing happened to JFK when he tried to revalue American money and have the Goverment print its own money - check out the
history of silver dollars, silver quarters.)
- Sooo... the KKK is simply a new name from the Greek word for 'circle', a new name for an old secret group called the Knights of the Golden
Circle. A group ran by Freemasons in America, who took orders from Freemasons in Europe to further Europen-based Freemason intrests. The Freemasons
are a new name for a much older group called the Knights Templar. The Knights Templar are a new name for...... even older groups that kept changing
their names to keep from making what they've been doing too obvious.
- Albert Pike died in 1891 in Washington, DC. To this day, a statue of him stands near Capital Hill, in DC.
Read the entire chaptor in "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke for all the details surrounding the KKK, the Knights of the Golden Circle which
formed the KKK, and the people behind it all! It starts somewhere before page 199.
If you want to know what Icke's take is on the big picture surrounding the big picture - read the entire book, and the rest of his books. I didn't
have enough time to check the rest of Icke's books to see if they also had anything about the KKK.
Are there human looking, shape shifting beings? Are there humans being mind controlled by other beings? It's up to each one of you, me, whoever, to
find out and decide on your own, my own.
[edit on 20-2-2005 by OpenSecret2012]