It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Wear Hoods to Hide That They're Reptillians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
My uncle was once a member of the KKK. Recently I was discussing it with him and he shared some pretty scary stuff with me. First of all, my family all thought he left the KKK because he got God or just started to stop hating non-whites so much.

Recently he told me that in fact the reason he left was because years ago the KKK was infiltrated by retillians and most of the members today are in fact, reptillians. He left because he was scared for his life. He is still scared for his life now because they were told that if any of them left the organization, they would be destroyed. They were also made to recruit new members by the reptillians.

After he shared this with me, he left. He said he needed to hide, but wasn't sure if he was going to be able to hide from them, but didn't want us to be put in danger. He didn't tell us where he was going and I hope he is okay.

Has anyone ever heard of this correlation of the KKK and the reptillians? Pretty chilling stuff. I wonder if they infiltrated the KKK because of the hoods to hide that they were not human.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. No offence, but if you were told this, I think the teller was off his rocker

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of. No offence, but if you were told this, I think the teller was off his rocker

I don't think it's very polite to call my uncle off his rocker. He's a very smart man. A bit of a redneck, but no idiot.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I have never heard such a thing before. Most people who believe in Reptilians say they are shape changers and wouldn't need a hod to hide their face. I always thought the hoods were cowardly.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My uncle never said anything about them being shape changers. I just assumed that that was why they like the hoods. If they can shape change, maybe it uses a lot of their energy and there are times when they are unable to change and must show their true selves and the hoods allow them to cover that up during those times?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

post may seem abit "odd", but no need for the harsh words

The KKK were racists, white men, not reptillians. Take it your a fan of David Icke?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I've heard of David Icke here on this site, but don't know much about him. Has he said anything about a KKK/reptillian connection?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Why would the reptilians conspire against minorities and not all of mankind? I would assume they would find better ways to use their time than race wars. What kind of motive could they have? It sounds a little far-fetched to me. How old was he when he told you this? Is it possible that he had a mental disorder or was using drugs, legal or not? I mean, it's possible, but.....

Is your uncle still around? If so try to learn more. See if he knows of their motives, etc. What changed when they came in? Anything like that

Now if they disguised themselves as clowns, then we would be in trouble. Who doesn't love a clown?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Assuming that what you say is true, and that reptilians have infiltrated the KKK, why did they use the hoods before the infiltration.

Purely to ensure that no one could recognise them.

It is my opinion that the KKK are a cowardly shower of bastards who would never even consider performing their disgusting racist attacks without wearing their hoods. If they have a legitimate belief or gripe against non-whites then lets hear it - and lets see their faces.

Cowards - yes
Reptilians - Highly unlikely

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Why would the reptilians conspire against minorities and not all of mankind? I would assume they would find better ways to use their time than race wars. What kind of motive could they have? It sounds a little far-fetched to me. How old was he when he told you this? Is it possible that he had a mental disorder or was using drugs, legal or not? I mean, it's possible, but.....

Is your uncle still around? If so try to learn more. See if he knows of their motives, etc. What changed when they came in? Anything like that

I dont' think they are conspiring against minorities in general, I just think it's a cover of some kind. My uncle said himself and the other members were treated more like slaves than anything else, so these beings don't seem to like white people much either. My uncle was clear headed at the time we had this discussion. In fact, he's sober and has been for about ten years. We talked around the holidays and he left around the first of the year and none of us have heard from him since.

I could try to discuss it with some of his friends, but he told me not to let anyone know what we talked about, especially other members of the Klan because it would put my life in danger.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
I've heard of David Icke here on this site, but don't know much about him. Has he said anything about a KKK/reptillian connection?

i think he did, in Children of the matrix. i recall it was from there

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

i think he did, in Children of the matrix. i recall it was from there

Is he a fiction writer or is his writing about true stories. Is there a way to contact him? I'd like to discuss this with him!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Is he a fiction writer or is his writing about true stories.

Heh, that is a matter of opinion
. Google his name you will find lots of stuff on ATS About David Icke.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Thats a crazy story you got there you should get a lie detector and tell your uncle to take it.

By the way infinite thats a freaky ass avatar you got there, looks familiar for some reason.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmmm... So that means that I'm decended from reptilians.... that explains so much....

Seriously, while it would make a good book I don't see this one. The KKK began rather innocently really, as a community organization almost like the YMCA. They would sponsor picnics and such. Unfortunately they felt that they were responsible for protecting the community and their values and with the huge influx of immigrant population after WW1 they felt threatened and the hatred side of them started. They then tried to run for some political races, lost, and things just went downhill from there. From what they started as to what they became is startling, definetely an evil group. My great grandfather was one we think, basically the only way we know is they were having a parade and my grandfather recognized his shoes under the sheet. My grandfather was never in the KKK because it had become the hate group we identify it with by then, however he was a free-mason. (I am making no connection between the two.) So, I guess from the threads that have popped up I've got good blood decended directly from the NWO lol. Oh well, just wanted to interject a history lesson with some humor thrown in for free.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yes, indeed he has! The founder of the Ku Klux KLan was said to be a Reptilian and a member of the Rothschild or something. Buy the book "Tales From The Timeloop" and your answer is in there! I've been thinking about that recently myself. If you aren't one of those all to common hoaxers your dad may be on to something. When will David Icke be invited here again? The last time I missed out and he was conversating with a bunch of idiots.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes, indeed he has! The founder of the Ku Klux KLan was said to be a Reptilian and a member of the Rothschild or something. Buy the book "Tales From The Timeloop" and your answer is in there! I've been thinking about that recently myself. If you aren't one of those all to common hoaxers your dad may be on to something. When will David Icke be invited here again? The last time I missed out and he was conversating with a bunch of idiots.

Wow! I'm learning some interesting stuff here. It wasn't my dad. It was my uncle who discussed this with me. I assure you it's no hoax. My uncle is a lot of things, but he's not one to make up stories. I admit, I found it far fetched and that's why I decided to start this thread to see what others thought.

I appreciate all the input!!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
they dress like that to resemble the gosts of dead confederate soldiers.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

they dress like that to resemble the gosts of dead confederate soldiers.

Why would reptillians want to look like dead confederate soldiers?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have to agree with the basic consensus here, that being that it's very hard to beleive that the kkk are reptillians. Has your uncle offered any proof of this? How old is your uncle? Perhaps he's getting to that age where the mind starts playing tricks?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join