It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War! Trump has Declared War!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'd love to see an Executive Order silencing the press or any member of the press. Truly, I would.

Will you be ok with that when the next democrat potus is in office and does this to the right wing media?

People on the right seem to forget that whatever power we give to the current president will be used by the next one.

If you think we will never have another dem potus you are a fool.

You've missed this particular ferry almost completely, LOL.

Your point is exceedingly well-taken, yes, if we allow abuses of power from one side we will be enabling it from the other side (or all sides).

My point was that a man prone to think that he can enact law with his pen is likely to commit an act which would be found treasonous and he would be in dereliction of his duty to protect the Constitution.

Did someone say High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

All this left bleating and all the President has done is call the media out for it's decades long bias.

He's exercising his first amendment rights.(I'd add his obligation)

The only ones panicking is the left with fears of 'E.O.'s and 'Dictatorship' all intended to protect their near last 'ace in the hole' which is the MSM.

No President has had the guts to be this upfront with the truth of it. Kudos to the president.

edit on 13-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

The T-Party ... aka the cult-of-reality-star-personality ... LOL.

I like it.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Right on Q

The Ad-Hom name caller Legionnaires are Here !!

All because of one Tweet !!

😎💮🤧

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

He was speaking as the head of the government of the United States not as a private citizen.

Come on Trucker ...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You realize, you just employed ad hominem in your post, yes?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well, he's not wrong.

"My Goal is to OWN a McDonalds 🍟🍔"

Well, he wouldn't be wrong, either...owning the first Mickey-D's in NK?

Cash cow, suckas!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He was speaking as the head of the government of the United States not as a private citizen.

Come on Trucker ...

So does every Democrat-elected person, right from Pelosi on down. Their diatribes are acceptable and not Trump's?

Sorry but it applies to all or none.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They don't have to down play it. There was no play to begin with.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah you have cuz I've been laughing at that for a year.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Riiiight. Cuz he didn't really say those things.

Lol.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah you have cuz I've been laughing at that for a year.

Laugh while you can!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ha ha ha. I can't stand it. This is hilarious. OMG.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Come on Trucker ...

Double post
edit on 13-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: carewemust
I have been saying for over a year that the liberal fake news media is a danger to America. They are domestic terrorists masquerading as media people.

When are you going to do something to stop or punish them president Trump? You have the entire power of the government available to put the screws to them in ways they cannot even imagine.

You should re-familiarize yourself with these words:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Surely some "common sense regulations and laws" can be put in place to prevent the abuse of that right? After all, if it is good enough for the 2nd Amendment, then we can do it to the 1st Amendment too. If you are not in favor of regulating the press, then you must be advocating lying to the American public endangering citizens lives.

See how that slippery slope works?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
So he accomplishes nothing but giving into Kim Jong Un for a vague statement that offers nothing and is claiming success..how does that work?

When CNN or other news sites call him on his BS, he cries fake news and when they report on his actions and words...it is fake news.again how does that work?

He prefers Fox news when all they do is spin and twist stories about him to make him look good and if I am not mistaken, that would the real fake news

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Agreed...any sort of "punishment" or "retribution" would be unconstitutional and wrong. The best way to deal with it is for President Trump to not allow his opposition to derail his own plans and he will either succeed in his own or fail on his own.

I do like how he is unafraid to call them out but I do wish he would move on instead of dwelling on the topic, the opposition will destroy themselves

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Don't be surprised at a trump supporters crave for authorian bull#, it's kinda their whole thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Fake News uses false common sense because they don’t like natural common sense.
edit on 6/13/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So Trumps having another one of his little tantrums again, because CNN is critical of the government... Nothing new their.

btw...Isn't the very definition of a free media, an organization who's free to be critical of and scrutinize the government?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join