It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War! Trump has Declared War!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+46 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
President Donald J Trump has declared war on The KingdomCabal of Fake News !

Yup, he says fake news is the country's worst enemy ! 😎

He has practically signed an EO right on Twitter !!

Initial Targets are CNN and NBC !! 😃

Reporters worse than dictators? Trump ramps up war with 'fake news' media as he calls CNN and NBC 'our country’s biggest enemy' right after North Korea nuke summit

President Donald Trump said Wednesday on Twitter that 'fake news' outlets, including TV networks he loves to hate, are 'our country's biggest enemy.'

Trump had hours earlier returned from Singapore, where he began to negotiate a nuclear stand-down with North Korea, a belligerent communist dictatorship.

He praised the despotic Kim Jong-un and said North Korea 'has great potential for the future.' Not so for the political press corps.

'So funny to watch the Fake News, especially NBC and CNN,' Trump tweeted of the two networks he sees as most needlessly antagonistic toward his administration. 'They are fighting hard to downplay the deal with North Korea.'

'500 days ago they would have “begged” for this deal – looked like war would break out. Our Country’s biggest enemy is the Fake News so easily promulgated by fools!'

"OhOh He Means Business !!"

"My Goal is to OWN a McDonalds 🍟🍔"

+36 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have been saying for over a year that the liberal fake news media is a danger to America. They are domestic terrorists masquerading as media people.

When are you going to do something to stop or punish them president Trump? You have the entire power of the government available to put the screws to them in ways they cannot even imagine.
edit on 6/13/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I have been saying for over a year that the liberal fake news media is a danger to America. They are domestic terrorists masquerading as media people.

When are you going to do something to stop or punish them president Trump? You have the entire power of the government available to put the screws to them in ways they cannot even imagine.

This sounds awfully authoritarian.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
if anyone knows history, you can tell these people are following the 'protocols' set forth in the 1800's.

they love internati0nalism, so the media is of course biased.

but foxxcnnmtvespnmsnbcyahoogoogle its ALL the same bullsh!t.

if the end goal of the media is the same on all sides (internati0nalism) then its a scam.

+47 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He has a point. Every diplomatic emergency, whether it was African countries calling him racist over his #hole remarks, or the overblown comments about Trudeau, was because they watched the media sensationalizing these non-stories. If the US loses allies it will be because the allies were watching CNN before they jumped ship.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Depravity and desperation drives the Liberal "news"
Leave em alone.
They are collapsing and in that collapse , showing the mindset (oxymoron or paradox ?) of the Liberal left in the US

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Against the constitution I'm sure, as well.
edit on 13-6-2018 by vonclod because: grammar

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I know most of the news is twisted by MSM, I find now that I cannot trust anything on MSM without reading the evidence they are using. Even if it doesn't matter, they always seem to twist it somehow to fit their law of deception.

But I don't think our president should be tweeting. What a bird brain. Maybe Tyson could be called to see what they do with noisy birds like him. When people talk about a coup of the White house, I never imagined what they were really talking about.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

What could possibly go wrong by silencing all your opposition voices.
It's not like its something a dictatorship would do or anything..

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When's the book burning and liberal round up going to happen?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I hope that Sara Carter, Sharyl Atkisson and those like them get some much needed publicity when the truth finally comes out about what they have been reporting on for years now.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have to agree with the other posters, you are advocating for tyranny and despotism. A trump tweet is punishment enough.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

*ahem*

www.nytimes.com...

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

www.baltimoresun.com...

And, in fairness to Trump, his administration has not escalated the conflict with the press to a new level. It has not yet come close to doing what President Obama's administration did in making the act of reporting itself criminal behavior in a case that started in 2009 under the Espionage Act of 1917.

You were speaking of dictators?

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Certainly no more so than the prior system in which the media cut major financial deals with establishment leaders and their corporate handlers to ensure the proper narratives were delivered, differing opinions muted, and propaganda pushed with little to no serious questioning or deviation allowed. The free press died decades ago when 6 multinational conglomerates took ownership of 90% of America's media and news outlets.We either flirt with "authoritarianism" in the short term to right the ship, or we ride with "quasi-corporate-political" marriage made in hell which is eerily similar to what Goebel's Nazi propaganda machine would have looked like had Hitler been owned outright by German corporate elites.

link   
I'd love to see an Executive Order silencing the press or any member of the press.

Truly, I would.

link   
Everybody knows they are Fake News and that they work for the Deep State..
but I like to call them "PARROTS ON THE PAYROLL"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You should re-familiarize yourself with these words:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Propaganda is information that is not objective and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively to encourage a particular synthesis or perception, or using loaded language to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information that is presented.

Propaganda is neutrally defined as a systematic form of purposeful persuasion that attempts to influence the emotions, attitudes, opinions, and actions of specified target audiences for ideological, political or commercial purposes through the controlled transmission of one-sided messages (which may or may not be factual) via mass and direct media channels.

The propagandist seeks to change the way people understand an issue or situation for the purpose of changing their actions and expectations in ways that are desirable to the interest group. Propaganda, in this sense, serves as a corollary to censorship in which the same purpose is achieved, not by filling people's minds with approved information, but by preventing people from being confronted with opposing points of view

Propaganda also has much in common with public information campaigns by governments, which are intended to encourage or discourage certain forms of behavior

The strategy intends to initiate the individual from information recipient to information seeker through reinforcement, and then from information seeker to opinion leader through indoctrination.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I'm much more concerned that the MSM may already be in complete control of the government, with the deep state calling the shots on what they say.

Remember all the work Obama put into making the media the beast that it is? Remember the laws he let expire, and the others he put in place to allow the government to essentially tell the media what they can and cannot say? Remember when he essentially legalized state use of media for propaganda? I seem to recall a lot of noise here on ATS about all of this stuff over the past ten years.

That a few two potentially real and very scary possibilities to explain what's going on:
1) the government is in control of media, and trump is in control of the government- and he's playing both sides of this media vs trump thing as a big distraction
2) the government is in control of media, and trump is NOT in control of government- the media and deep state really are working against his every move, and he so far unable to take control of the situation

Hopefully it's neither, but I can only hope that time will even tell.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

Its war. Few rules and very nasty.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join