It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your negativity is a joke.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Very accurate..and a very sad state for a human being to be in.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Love that photo. So true.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He cut taxes. That helps me greatly while I'm going to school, working, and supporting a family.

He championed and signed VA legislation as well as firing that d-bag Obama hold over that was impeding the progress of reform in the VA.

He's brokering peace with North Korea.

He's actually done quite a bit to help.

You're just too full of hate to care.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wwwhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Enough, how about supporting your president. I hated Obama’s divisive reign, but always supported the president of my country, good or bad he’s all we gota reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Anyone that attaches their emotions to politics is loopy.
People will get away with whatever they can while you are distracted.

Look what Obama did with the Smith-mundt act and Electronic Privacy Act.

He is an actual bad person, he intentionally took our right to be informed away.

All of these chodes just look to circumvent the constitution and grow the government welfare state.

And, I don't mean poor people welfare. Tax leaching gov welfare.

Watch them all like a hawk.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Except assuming you ignore the ridiculous rightwing conspiracies, obama wasn’t an objective disaster..

So let’s ignore all the conspiracies on both sides..

The democrats arnt trying to destroy the military, cops and come take all the guns and trump didn’t collide with the russians..

If we ignore all that then obama was an average president without any big scandals.. definitely none that every other president hasn’t done..

Trump has been OBJECTIVELY ridiculous LIAR and baffoon on a daily basis..

The media is all in a vast conspiracy against him..

All the scientists, celebrities, unions and every country not Russia and North Korea are in a vast conspiracy against him..

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This should go to the TRASH BIN .....!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A real class act. ......................not..!a reply to: dug88

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Anyone who attaches emotions to a POLITICIAN is an idiot.. we don’t even personally know them..

Everything is political. Because politics decides the rules our society lives by.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

How much were your taxes cut lol??

My boss is salary and makes 70k a year and said his check went up 1.50$ every two weeks..

So exactly how much more are you personally making??

Maybe I’m talking to some super successful whoever, but if your an average joe. He did not give you a tax break.
edit on 13-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How much were your taxes cut lol??

100% Since I'm doing the federal student worker program and my tax liability is nothing for my first 20k(with exception of medicare/medicaid and SS).

Thanks Trump.

So exactly how much more are you personally making??

None of your business.

Maybe I’m talking to some super successful whoever, but if your an average joe. He did not give you a tax break.

You're a liar.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

He cut taxes. That helps me greatly while I'm going to school, working, and supporting a family.

Everyone loves paying less taxes. In fact, every new President should just cut taxes. What's stopping them besides funding the government?

Cutting taxes isn't necessarily an accomplishment nor an automatically "good" thing. The whole thing is on its face a gamble that supply side economic theory will be borne out in terms of an expanding tax base.

If it fails to generate additional revenue, then we have to borrow money to pay the bills or cut spending.

He championed and signed VA legislation as well as firing that d-bag Obama hold over that was impeding the progress of reform in the VA.

VA reform is a bipartisan thing. You also seem to forget that the "Obama hold over" was a guy that Trump held over. Right? I'm sure you remember Trump saying how great he was. Then he randomly decided to nominate the presidential physician because... why not?

Who hasn't? I hope Pompeo can get something done but let's not call this a win until it bears fruit. If it doesn't, it was actually an L.

Your measures are questionable.

Yes, everyone who doesn't agree with you is full of hate. Not you though — you're a veritable fountain of love, good will and mutual respect... when you're not telling people that they're full of hate over a difference of opinion.

You should let go of your hypocrisy. It's eating you alive, it's making you sick, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

So cut taxes = bad. Gotcha.

VA reform is a bipartisan thing. But after the latest bill was signed liberals pounced on it like it was the worst thing ever because of more vet access to private healthcare.

Who hasn't?

There's a big difference between wanting to get something done and actually doing it. You're witnessing that now. It isn't Pompeo, but Donald Trump who is the commander in chief. Buck stops there, so the credit and the liability goes to the president.

Yes, everyone who doesn't agree with you is full of hate.

Nope, just the left who want to convince me that banning guns, taking my money, and and making peace is a bad thing because Trump.

Not you though — you're a veritable fountain of love, good will and mutual respect...

Only to people who deserve it.

when you're not telling people that they're full of hate over a difference of opinion.

It's not just a difference of opinion when the entire platform is hate Trump.

You should let go of your hypocrisy. It's eating you alive, it's making you sick, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

ATS isn't real life you know.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm just a lowly Chinese peasant toiling away at the Great Wall, just like my ancestors before me. Who the Emperor is (and it ain't Trump, btw) makes very little difference to my life.

Demographic shifts are more influential than any politician.

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The negativity from both sides of this ridiculousness is a joke.

This is what it all looks like to me.

edit on 13-6-2018 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

(post by notsure1 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The best part is wearing my Deplorables shirt or MAGA hat out in public. We tend to go to nicer places for a drink. Little more money and a lot nicer people.

Tax break of $168 a month. Pays a good portion of my new truck payment

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

www.cnsnews.com...

if you do something like this, along with tax breaks, you might have better impact. I am not nearly as smart as you, but if you did this instead of adding government jobs, you would be helping the big picture, I think.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The tax cuts were inflationary, inflation has already kicked in and eliminated the entire cut and that's before getting into what he's done to fuel and health care costs. You are statistically worse off financially now than you were in October of 2016.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join