It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bull@@ite of Hidden Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Angels are a very strange group of folk to know, any excuse to blow a trumpet. I am sure folk have heard the strange trumpet sounds emanating from the heavens, a hoax or something else. Personally, well I'll leave that for now. But a true story, a mysterious person posted a thread to this forum claiming to be from an elite bloodline.Hidden hand was the pseudo name he used. Can I just say What a Load of bollox. That was read in the heavens and now Lucifer is the butt of a heavenly joke - The soul group. That thread gave inspiration to a new generation of Angels to form bands blowing bloody trumpets. Joey the lips Fagan from the film The commitments has noting on what "Hidden Hand" started

www.youtube.com...

There is a family walking on this planet that have connections but they are not elitist. They are not in positions of royalty aristocracy or influence. One works in a womans refuge, another a single mother, the others have careers ranging from Alarm installation engineer to professional gambler and their kids. There origins don't origionate from this planet and they certainly don't think they are better than anyone else Apart from the big blue votive eyes they are the same as you and me

A bloodline that pre - dates Sumer

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

Angels are a very strange group of folk to know, any excuse to blow a trumpet. I am sure folk have heard the strange trumpet sounds emanating from the heavens, a hoax or something else. Personally, well I'll leave that for now. But a true story, a mysterious person posted a thread to this forum claiming to be from an elite bloodline.Hidden hand was the pseudo name he used. Can I just say What a Load of bollox. That was read in the heavens and now Lucifer is the butt of a heavenly joke - The soul group. That thread gave inspiration to a new generation of Angels to form bands blowing bloody trumpets. Joey the lips Fagan from the film The commitments has noting on what "Hidden Hand" started

www.youtube.com...

There is a family walking on this planet that have connections but they are not elitist. They are not in positions of royalty aristocracy or influence. One works in a womans refuge, another a single mother, the others have careers ranging from Alarm installation engineer to professional gambler and their kids. There origins don't origionate from this planet and they certainly don't think they are better than anyone else Apart from the big blue votive eyes they are the same as you and me

conspiracies in religion?

If you wanted post about thinking Hidden hand is BS why not just post in that thread?

What is this thread about?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: DpatC

www.youtube.com...

conspiracies in religion?

If you wanted post about thinking Hidden hand is BS why not just post in that thread?

What is this thread about?

Are Angels not religion?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Are Angels not religion?

No,

Angels are beings mentioned in religious and non religious beliefs and texts.

Still not sure what this thread is about?

A new group of Angels formed because an ATS Member made a thread?

The claims they made were BS because there is a family with connections but they are not elite and just regular joe's?

I don't see where you are going with this,

Its confusing when you say

There origins don't origionate from this planet and they certainly don't think they are better than anyone else Apart from the big blue votive eyes they are the same as you and me A bloodline that pre - dates Sumer

So these average Joe's don't originate from Earth but their bloodlines predate Sumer?

If they don't originate from earth why mention the first civ. with a written record?

are they an alien blood line that came here many 1000s of years ago

and you are hinting that they started religions?

I don't know what you are getting at,

please explain

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No comprendez

No idea what you’re trying to discuss.
For the record I didn’t believe hidden hand’s claims either.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You know how refreshing a hidden hand type thread would be among all this political BS right now on ATS!!

I really did appreciate the link...!!

Peace

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Do you have a link to the other thread?

I'd like to read more about the bloodline.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

Do you have a link to the other thread?

I'd like to read more about the bloodline.
A classic ATS thread and a great read..."Window of Opportunity" by hidden hand. Or hiddenhand.
edit on 6/13/2018 by MissSmartypants because: Edit

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I remember that hidden hand thread. None of what the poster said made any sense. The only thing that was really odd to me was that the poster was able to start a non introduction thread without having the required amount of posts. No idea if you still need to have a certain post count before starting a thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Are Angels not religion?

No,

Angels are beings mentioned in religious and non religious beliefs and texts.

Still not sure what this thread is about?

A new group of Angels formed because an ATS Member made a thread?

The claims they made were BS because there is a family with connections but they are not elite and just regular joe's?

I don't see where you are going with this,

Its confusing when you say

There origins don't origionate from this planet and they certainly don't think they are better than anyone else Apart from the big blue votive eyes they are the same as you and me A bloodline that pre - dates Sumer

So these average Joe's don't originate from Earth but their bloodlines predate Sumer?

If they don't originate from earth why mention the first civ. with a written record?

are they an alien blood line that came here many 1000s of years ago

and you are hinting that they started religions?

I don't know what you are getting at,

please explain

Firstly I would like to ask you a question. Using all of scientific and upheld beliefs is it possibile for Life to exist as Light?

Sumer was not the first civilization.

For starters Ubaid is one example of a civilization that pre-dated Sumer.I could go back further but I'll digress for now If you are not familiar with Ubaid they were the folk who made statues of reptilians suckling children on their left breast. A bit like a statue that I have, that sits proudly on my window cill -

ibb.co...

Your gospels are wrong, your Bibles incomplete, There is a history of this planet that is been kept from you. You see in some folks eyes the acknowledgment of folk like us has the power to rock the foundations of science and religion, right smack bang to it's core and That scares alot of folk

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Firstly I would like to ask you a question. Using all of scientific and upheld beliefs is it possibile for Life to exist as Light?

Yes, anything is possible with beliefs.

yes, and?

Who said it was?

Your gospels are wrong, your Bibles incomplete, There is a history of this planet that is been kept from you.

You don't know what the word bible mean do you?

I have no gospels and have no bible, so whatever you think is incomplete is in your own mind.

Hidden history?

do you mean that hidden history that has numerous youtube videos about it?

That hidden history no one knows about?

Thanks for absolutely dodging questions to know what this thread about again

You see in some folks eyes the acknowledgment of folk like us has the power to rock the foundations of science and religion, right smack bang to it's core and That scares alot of folk

Koo koo.

I am just going walk away,

please do not take my exit as threatening, I wish to have no part of this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 18 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Yes, anything is possible with beliefs.

yes, and?

Who said it was?

Your gospels are wrong, your Bibles incomplete, There is a history of this planet that is been kept from you.

You don't know what the word bible mean do you?

I have no gospels and have no bible, so whatever you think is incomplete is in your own mind.

Hidden history?

do you mean that hidden history that has numerous youtube videos about it?

That hidden history no one knows about?

Thanks for absolutely dodging questions to know what this thread about again

You see in some folks eyes the acknowledgment of folk like us has the power to rock the foundations of science and religion, right smack bang to it's core and That scares alot of folk

Koo koo.

I am just going walk away,

please do not take my exit as threatening, I wish to have no part of this nonsense.

I love your cynicism!

top topics

join