It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It probably won't be a chaos that extends past Trump. When the pendulum swings back and Democrats are once again in control, Republicans and their base will be fretting daily about deficits and the national debt, the pearl clutching about extramarital affairs will resume, personal business conflicts will matter, cronyism will be blasted, vetting will be expected, employment numbers will become fake again and shaking hands with a dictator will be the worst thing imaginable next to wearing a tan suit.

Criticizing the President will once more be every real American's patriotic duty and ATS will be filled with "tree of liberty must be refreshed" posts telling us all that if we don't take up arms we'll be in Wal-Mart FEMA camps.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

You need to take a break and look at your blind rage and hatred that is making you a hypocrite and a dooms day political cheerleader .

Just like your claim the other day tbat the NK plan was horrible and worse than previous agreements, despite the fact it had not been disclosed at the time.

I dont trust trump nor did i vote for him but the left has gone insane with blind rage and hatred, hopefully its only temporary insanity.

Oh, Interrupt ... you guys are so funny. It's cute the way you keep repeating the same things like a mantra.

Oh, and stop focusing on me ... I'm not important in all this, not more than any of the rest of the jots and tiddles.

Keep on singing the same old song if it makes you happy though. It's all in the hands of CHAOS now.

*happy dance*

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Who knows where we will end up?

Isn't it marvelous!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

how can reasonable, intelligent people have well-thought out opinions and world-views that are completely OPPOSITE ...

Because neither side has listened to each other for decades. They discredit one another before they speak. Liberal and concervative are both as derogatory as they are badges of honor. Both sides see themselves as moral crusaders in almost religious fashion.

And at the end of the day, like them, in your mind you're right and they are wrong. Which is true to an extent. We all have good points, and we are all right at times, but also human and wrong at times.

We've polarized ourselves with the help of those with money at stake. We don't question our leaders campaigns being paid for by the same groups paying the opposition.

We are damned, and it's not Trump who's done it, it's our own damn pride. Perhaps him and Hillary were self manifestations of ourselves and our ideology. Because I'll agree with you that Trump has an unhealthy ego so long as you agree with me she does to. Because she won in her mind before the election, what's that tell ya?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Criticizing the President will once more be every real American's patriotic duty and ATS will be filled with "tree of liberty must be refreshed" posts telling us all that if we don't take up arms we'll be in Wal-Mart FEMA camps.

We will not make it that far, if Trump is affected by the Mueller investigation in any manner. Us Leftists will be taken out by those "patriotic" Americans in the civil war that immediately follows.

Doesn't matter if he is found to be corrupt or have broken the law. We will meet our fate through the implementation of 2nd amendment solutions.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

If I'm right (and hell, I've been wrong before) the game is being changed at the quantum level.

I sure as hell hope we're going to break free forever of the same ol' same ol ... don't you???

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

This is the sort of crap that draws out meaningless discussion.

Pure hyperbole based in some sort of victim fantasy.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That's just it CS ... it doesn't MATTER if I think I'm right and others are wrong.

It doesn't matter if I believe Trump is a savior or an archvillain or whaever.

We're ALL part of the flotsam and jetsam in the river of CHAOS.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Victim fantasy?

I've been told that there will be a civil war if Trump is removed from office. Left vs. Right.

It's been said many times on ATS by many individuals.

So I'm not sure if you are not paying attention, or just willfully ignorant.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You may have missed a point there, I'm not sure.

We are all the victims and we are all the perps.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

On the internet?!!?

....you don't say....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Are you on the weed son?

We are. Humans can carry many traits.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I understand and share much of your sentiment on him as a person. His whole adult life is not something I'd personally admire.

That said, as far as unraveling the last hundred years of America and world building... How is life truly different for citizens? How is the world directly impacted so much more than previous administrations?

His precidency is a mixed bag for me, a mixture of things I've liked and disliked. But to act like everything is scorched earth is a bit dramatic.

US policy hasn't really changed in many extreme ways, the difference is we don't have a smooth talking president.

Our day-to-day lives are still caught up in the inertia of decades of the status quo.

Trump is the agent of cultural forces that are ... so profound and yet so subtle we're almost unaware of them.

The question that has vexxed me for years ... and especially since Trump was elected ... how can reasonable, intelligent people have well-thought out opinions and world-views that are completely OPPOSITE ... like some poor sap said, to the extent that the words that each illusory "side" uses seem to be inverted in their meanings ...

... and then I realized it... we are indeed living in a time of Maximum CHAOS ... up IS down, black IS white, lies are truth and truth is lies and round and round we go like a carousel in hell ... and Trump, the hapless clown has been advanced to ring-master and the CHAOS is flowing...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

On the internet?!!?

....you don't say....

I do and it's not pure hyperbole or victim fantasy.

Imagine that.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nope, it's a natural high.

The most amazing thing about my little epiphany ... is that we're ALL involved, to some extent.

All of us, Trump lovers/haters/couldn't-give-a-hooters ... we're playing a role, helping to set the stage, light the lights.

Everything has a place in the Eternal Alchemy™

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

That is what the Bill Clintons of the world want, your mindset to be victims. He just mused in public about how things are changing the way "you can do things to people against their will". That was a disturbing look into a powerful mans mind from the Left, and he was considered moderate.

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Ahhhhh those were the days. How I miss them.
Overwhelming rush of ATS nostalgia

link   

Thank you!

You're welcome!

Your little attempt is wrong in every sense, but, thanks for joining in!

I am honestly glad I was wrong. Even though it was a joke (that bombed according to you) I don't like to hear anyone is unemployed.

Every little miniscule jot just adds to the message.

Ironically, that's exactly what your op does. Everything you claim he has dredged up does nothing but further divide people, but because you wrote it you think it makes it right and factual. What good do you believe or hope your descriptors of Trump will accomplish? If you think it will result in something positive you will be disappointed. The reality is you can't see how the words you used do nothing but push people further away. It is those same descriptors that help make Trump president.

While my post was a joke, and a failed one, your op isn't a joke and that's why we have Trump now.

So please keep using those descriptors and welcome 4 more years of what you hate.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

That is what the Bill Clintons of the world want, your mindset to be victims. He just mused in public about how things are changing the way "you can do things to people against their will". That was a disturbing look into a powerful mans mind from the Left, and he was considered moderate.

LOL ... sure sure. It's not about Clinton or right-or-left.

But if that makes you happy, stay stuck there.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join