It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
comfort zones and caos

safety and danger

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
a reply to: Gryphon66

What racism? Seriously, you all repeat this over and over, but I've seen no evidence of it. You guys just redefine words to suit your immediate political agenda.

That's it? Your response to my epiphany is just the garden-variety "there's no racism in America" schtick?

Pfft. Philistine.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

LOL ... I seriously doubt that you speak for "most of" any group whatsoeve ... and your response is merely the standard patter about right-and-left.

Expand your mind ... you will see that within what I said, your Trump worship has actually been well-placed!

He is the savior and destroyer! He is alpha and omega! *snicker*

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Now you're smelling the coffee.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We're being punished for not voting for (essentially) Voldemort.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It doesn't sound like you were wrong.

You're just finally realizing you were completely right. Most people never get to that point... the point of realization that they don't have it all figured out. (ego)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

We're being punished for not voting for (essentially) Voldemort.

How are you being punished?

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I understand and share much of your sentiment on him as a person. His whole adult life is not something I'd personally admire.

That said, as far as unraveling the last hundred years of America and world building... How is life truly different for citizens? How is the world directly impacted so much more than previous administrations?

His precidency is a mixed bag for me, a mixture of things I've liked and disliked. But to act like everything is scorched earth is a bit dramatic.

US policy hasn't really changed in many extreme ways, the difference is we don't have a smooth talking president.

Our day-to-day lives are still caught up in the inertia of decades of the status quo.

Trump is the agent of cultural forces that are ... so profound and yet so subtle we're almost unaware of them.

The question that has vexxed me for years ... and especially since Trump was elected ... how can reasonable, intelligent people have well-thought out opinions and world-views that are completely OPPOSITE ... like some poor sap said, to the extent that the words that each illusory "side" uses seem to be inverted in their meanings ...

... and then I realized it... we are indeed living in a time of Maximum CHAOS ... up IS down, black IS white, lies are truth and truth is lies and round and round we go like a carousel in hell ... and Trump, the hapless clown has been advanced to ring-master and the CHAOS is flowing...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

It doesn't sound like you were wrong.

You're just finally realizing you were completely right. Most people never get to that point... the point of realization that they don't have it all figured out. (ego)

Indeed! Knowing nothing is the key to great understanding!

Well-said.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I hear what you're saying but my sources tell me Hillary has a 98% chance of winning come this November, so keep dreaming Mr.Gryphon66.

Hillary for 2016, it's like destiny.

Good lord, get over Hillary already.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

I applaud you for admitting you were wrong. AND then I read your entire post. I'm glad you put this in the mud pit so I can proudly say get over your egocentric self.

Right back at ya Skippy, you're absolutely right!

You may not agree with my path to understanding, but you probably agree with my conclusion, eh?

Mr. Trump is amazing! No one could or would do this except him.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I would agree with you completely Gry, but for one thing. Even though Trump may be the ''destroyer of worlds'' the ''center that cannot hold'' and that his drive towards isolationism and self centeredness be the crux of the fall of this present civilization, he has done nothing to batter down the walls of the true core of our failing societies. Those who have risen to such economic power will of course be effected by the coming chaos but will survive intact with their ''me first'' mentality and will rule over the remnants and hence any order that might arise in the future. Likely a feudalist society with the wealthy lords controlling a forever stymied peasantry.
But maybe that is best as what we have going now seems to have run it's course.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

To your great credit, that is what you've been saying. I was blind but now I see!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustaBill
LMAO!! So, after 8 1/2 years you finally found a job and didn't know how to express yourself. Congrats!!

Thank you!

Your little attempt is wrong in every sense, but, thanks for joining in!

Every little miniscule jot just adds to the message.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I'm so sad for you Arnie ... you're still mired in the world of right-left, true-untrue, etc.

Pay attention to Mr. Trump, I'm not bs-ing when I say he is the game-changer. Keep believing in him wholeheartedly!

You're doing your small part by doing so!

But truly, thanks for your expressed concern ... I'm actually better than I've been in quite some time.

I hope you pull your head out of the mud soon, friend.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Enderdog

Bah.

You made me work for it.

I want my treat....or at least a trophy for participating!

After I typed the words, it clicked. Good show.

Total trophy! Doesn't it feel better for having earned it though?
edit on 13-6-2018 by Enderdog because: Because I am a formatting idiot.

ETA: I truly appreciate that you took the time and trouble to actually watch and think about it. That is what I was hoping for.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Enderdog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You need to take a break and look at your blind rage and hatred that is making you a hypocrite and a dooms day political cheerleader .

Just like your claim the other day tbat the NK plan was horrible and worse than previous agreements, despite the fact it had not been disclosed at the time.

I dont trust trump nor did i vote for him but the left has gone insane with blind rage and hatred, hopefully its only temporary insanity.

Where is the anger on the left for picking the worst candidate to represent them that made trump a viable choice.

It should have been a landslide for the left. However the left thought it was wise to pick someone under criminal investigation, could out scandal and out lie trump, had to cheat to win her own party, and had trustworthy issues.

So go fix your own party where you can make a difference vs blami g the other party. The left made it easy for trump.

edit on 42630America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 10:42:03 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: slapjacks

I applaud you for admitting you were wrong. AND then I read your entire post. I'm glad you put this in the mud pit so I can proudly say get over your egocentric self.

Right back at ya Skippy, you're absolutely right!

You may not agree with my path to understanding, but you probably agree with my conclusion, eh?

Mr. Trump is amazing! No one could or would do this except him.

I completely concur. And we all have to get there, by our individual paths.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Human_Alien

I would agree Trump is cunning; that's what makes him a perfect vessel for CHAOS.

Intelligent Presidents end up lost in the minutae (Obama, Carter.)

Clinton was a proto-agent of CHAOS ... I guess we might think of him as John the Baptist to Trump's Jesus.

Trump is the real deal though, and the great thing is, the dumber he seems, the more effective he is.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

Regardless of the snide undertones, you have explained exactly why he was elected. People wanted real change. People wanted some chaos, because chaos offers opportunity to the down trodden masses.

The "order" of the past, only worked for "The Order".

Oh ... I wouldn't count on things getting any better for the downtrodden massses.

Trump is a big Idea guy.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join