It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It finally dawned on me this morning ... I've been mistaken about President Donald J. Trump.

Allow me to explain ...

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

Pick something unfortunate about modern American culture ... and you'll find that in one way or another, DJT embodies it ...

... and this bungling boob is now the most powerful man in the world.

You know what? It's glorious.

Trump has inverted our diplomacy, destroyed the Presidency and probably the last century of American world-building.

Face it, the world we all grew up in was dying a plodding death, gagging on its own inertia, slurping up its own metastasized remnant ideas, regurgitating roccoco replays and still starving for any real innovation, any authentic change ...

Here is my grand epiphany ... there is proably no other person alive that is so blindly egocentric that they could bring the unmitigated CHAOS to the world stage that Trump is bringing and that this world needed SO badly, desperately, achingly.

CHAOS can be terrifying to live through ... but it is also the source of all creation.

Welcome to the Jungle.

How else does one take over the Professional Wrestling franchise?

Your next point of figuring it out, is to realize that the WWF, was never actually a sport. When Hulk Hogan and the Iron Sheik got together after the bouts for a beer, most often they would discuss the Consession Sales.

Or maybe a football metaphor would be better. Do you think Roger Godell actually cares which teams are in the Superbowl? Here is a hint. It isn't actually a jungle...or a desert, for that matter. But real people do actually go off to war. I think we are mostly tired of that, planet-wide...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

and for some reason or other that I can't begin to fathom, you decided to post that gif?

Alrighty then. Better luck next time.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Anyone is racist if you try hard enough. I'll give it a shot real quick.

Obama deported more immigrants than Bush and bombed four more countries than him. He loved him some drones, and drones love them some collateral damage.

Obama sat next to many dignitaries who have oppressive countries rampant with human rights violations and some even do targeted killings of certain races, ethnicities and creeds.

Each president keeps the corporate ball a rollin.
edit on 13-6-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gryphon66

YASSSSSSS......

I've mentioned before that I am just shy of an anarchist. Im seeing the value in some controlled burns, if nothing else.

But that is what he was elected for....to turn over the table. For good or bad.

And maybe bash a few heads with folding chairs!

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Well, your right on your description of Trump's personality. But the erupting chaos is because the strong Liberals are not getting their way. Liberal is good to a certain point but the new hard Liberals are so closed minded, they are worse than the hard right conservatives, they can only see what they believe to be true.

So, you cannot give all the credit to Trump for fixing this, the Democrats are acting so irrational that the people in the middle can now see it. It may be the end of a strong democratic party now. Just because they are not controlling themselves well. They are creating suicide.

Yes, slowly incorporating liberal practices that are well thought out that have been assessed for risk is good. But that is not being done. That will create a swing way to the right in our society, which is not the best either, we need to just get our people back to making things we need so we can have stable jobs. A society built on high consumerism has never worked in history and when the average IQ of people has been dropping since the seventies, that can lead to a lot of highly technological jobs not being appropriate for the workforce. Not everyone can be a salesman in a store if Amazon is taking away all the brick and mortar stores in our communities. I see we have been quickly progressing in the wrong direction far before Trump became president.

Conservatives are finally standing up and saying what they believe to counteract the hard left liberal squawking. The Liberals have gone over the edge, their beliefs are blinding them to what is happening to our country.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You don't see a difference in the things Obama did, and refusing to let African Americans rent an apartment in one of your buildings? Or hiring Mexicans to build Trump Tower and then not pay them? In wanting to build a freaking wall?

I could go on, but you know what? It's not worth it.

Have a great day okay. Praise Trump and Kim and Putin, and is there still a Castro alive?

Dictators Unite!!!

(sorry I just woke up and I'm rambling)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
He IS an accurate reflection of the grafty mess we Americans are (I was going to say "have become" but amended it to "are" for accuracy).

He isn't as bad as some think, and is nothing like his more ardent cultists believe, but IS a walking lesson in morality for the more thoughtful among us ... all 23 of them.

I am leaning towards Him being a manifestation of the collective guilt over our country's straying from it's ideals over the last couple centuries...

heh?

23? Was that an evolution joke?! ;o)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
what just happened

A perfect comment! Sad that so few will bother to watch it...and ponder the implications.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I had always wondered how Babylon would fall . Maybe its a who and not a how . just sayin

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I watched the vid. What did I miss? I mean it was neat but nothing caught my eye for noteworthiness.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Left leaning lunacy.....you suffer from it really really bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

He does break the mold, doesn't he. You slew it all together to paint your picture. I see each of your points as individual and 'uniquely' Trump's handling of each.

I don't handle my grandkids the same way I do with say a loan manager. Neither do any of us.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Have a great day okay. Praise Trump and Kim and Putin, and is there still a Castro alive?

Dictators Unite!!!

I'm not a Trump supporter.

Im an independent who gets rubbed the wrong way when an ideology accuses people of supporting "dictators" because I don't follow the script and think for myself.

The two party system is what's wrong with this country. Politicians from both sides have the same donors, what does that tell you?

But continue on with your hyperbole and trying to compare Trump to dictators. He was elected, and he can be removed. Many of his attempts to change have been blocked.

The world and this country are not burning down, and day to day life is very similar to a year or two ago.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I've gone past trying to discuss all the Trump-Hate.

I now just laugh at it.

If Trump came out as pro-gravity, the left would just float away.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I watched the vid. What did I miss? I mean it was neat but nothing caught my eye for noteworthiness.

So...just what you expected then?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The performance? No

The result...yes.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The performance? No

The result...yes.

Zackly!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Bah.

You made me work for it.

I want my treat....or at least a trophy for participating!

After I typed the words, it clicked. Good show.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've gone past trying to discuss all the Trump-Hate.

I now just laugh at it.

If Trump came out as pro-gravity, the left would just float away.

I wouldn't dare speak about him even in a neutral tone in public.

I'm sure that's great for our society when talking about those who run it is essentially off limits unless you're following the script.

Gotta remember everyone... 100 years undone, the country and the world are doomed, nothing we can do but hope for Mueller, although that's a shot in the dark because Trump is a dictator.

Can someone confirm if I read the script correctly? I'm new to this.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
It was 100% predictable once all the Russia and other nonsense came up empty with Trump they'd be back to the "he's crazy" or "he's mentally ill" bull@#$@#.

LOL ... four ongoing investigations into Russian interference, three by a Republican-controlled Congress ... but sure, keep whining.

As to the actual topic here ... I didn't say that Trump is crazy or mentally ill, so please, try not to just repeat the same droning nonsense ... Trump is indeed the savior of the world! You can rejoice in being half-right!!!

LOLOL.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join