It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

The chaos theory.....perfectly plausible. Hell, close to reality.

A large part of my vote was in hopes Trump would sow chaos.

+2 more 
link   

I hear what you're saying but my sources tell me Hillary has a 98% chance of winning come this November, so keep dreaming Mr.Gryphon66.

Hillary for 2016, it's like destiny.

link   

Ronan disagrees.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

What racism? Seriously, you all repeat this over and over, but I've seen no evidence of it. You guys just redefine words to suit your immediate political agenda.

Well let's be honest, as long as there is ignorance there will be racism. So we can expect isolated instances of it for centuries to come.

That said, the advent of 24/7 entertainment need outlets have forced them to figure out how to keep people tuned in. So everything these days is sensationalized and they aim at getting an emotional reaction with each story. They have gotten really good at it.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kek?

Praise kek!! We have won all the other battle fronts now it’s time for the last one.... their minds!

Another thing the left will loose, another thing we will take from them.

#MAGA

4 more years!!

ZEIK HEIL!!!....ZEIK HEIL!!!...what a crack head thing to say

A grammar nazi would say...

" It's SIEG HEIL!!!"

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 08:43:44 -0500am304320186 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I applaud you for admitting you were wrong. AND then I read your entire post. I'm glad you put this in the mud pit so I can proudly say get over your egocentric self.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A person with skill and some wisdom should be able to navigate through any Administration regardless the party. Or one can complain and obstruct. Both are a waste of useful time. Once you realize that...... well, if this hasn't convinced you of time better spent, then keep on trucking.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Kek?

Praise kek!! We have won all the other battle fronts now it’s time for the last one.... their minds!

Another thing the left will loose, another thing we will take from them.

#MAGA

4 more years!!

ZEIK HEIL!!!....ZEIK HEIL!!!...what a crack head thing to say

When a Hitler like figure does rear their ugly head, people will be so desensitized to someone trying to expose that because so many people have been called Hitler.

Where's the genocide? Please, I'm dying to know.

+2 more 
link   

YASSSSSSS......

I've mentioned before that I am just shy of an anarchist. Im seeing the value in some controlled burns, if nothing else.

But that is what he was elected for....to turn over the table. For good or bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
LMAO!! So, after 8 1/2 years you finally found a job and didn't know how to express yourself. Congrats!!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
From chaos comes order.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Many voted for him for just this reason. A wrench in the coggs of a machine that is very abusive.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Mmmmm, the smell of unhinge in the morning, never gets old.

Instead of the usual poo flinging I'll just say, your views are ridiculous and unfounded.

Actually, now that we're on it, every time a success happens, heads explode. Its damn near statistical now, comical as that is.

You Sir, are in need of some rest and relaxation. Take a break from Social Media. You won't get what you want.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree to a certain extent but I don't think he's dumb at all. He may not be polished but he's naturally smart. In fact, I find POTUS's who have been referred to as 'intelligent' (Bill Clinton, Obama i.e.,) to only be that way because they've been 'trained' ! I don't find them naturally heart-felt. More artificially head filled!

But two, and most importantly.........where the heck has Trump been dishonest? For the life of me I don't see where he's been lying (which I constantly read).

My opinion is, Trump keeps a lot of information close to the vest, he uses a LOT of strategy and hyperbole but he doesn't really give a flying muck what others think therefore there's no need for a false narrative. I find he tells it like it is and when he needs to, he'll exaggerate so please point out something that has been a 'blatant' lie.

PS Not that it matters but I'm a very socially liberal leaning thinker about many matters so my feelings towards Trump are honest, not automatic (due to being Rep or conservative or anything like that)
edit on 13-6-2018 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I agree to a certain extent but I don't think he's dumb at all. He may not be polished but he's naturally smart. In fact, I find POTUS's who have been referred to as 'intelligent' (Bill Clinton, Obama i.e.,) to only be that way because they've been 'trained' ! I don't find them naturally heart-felt. More artificially head filled!

But two, and most importantly.........where the heck has Trump been dishonest? For the life of me I don't see where he's been lying (which I constantly read).

My opinion is, Trump keeps a lot of information close to the vest, he uses a LOT of strategy and hyperbole but he doesn't really give a flying muck what others think therefore there's no need for a false narrative. I find he tells it like it is and when he needs to, he'll exaggerate so please point out something that has been a 'blatant' lie.

PS Not that it matters but I'm a very socially liberal leaning thinker about many matters so my feelings towards Trump are honest, not automatic (because I'm Rep or conservative)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Regardless of the snide undertones, you have explained exactly why he was elected. People wanted real change. People wanted some chaos, because chaos offers opportunity to the down trodden masses.

The "order" of the past, only worked for "The Order".

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
He IS an accurate reflection of the grafty mess we Americans are (I was going to say "have become" but amended it to "are" for accuracy).

He isn't as bad as some think, and is nothing like his more ardent cultists believe, but IS a walking lesson in morality for the more thoughtful among us ... all 23 of them.

I am leaning towards Him being a manifestation of the collective guilt over our country's straying from it's ideals over the last couple centuries...

heh?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

What racism? Seriously, you all repeat this over and over, but I've seen no evidence of it. You guys just redefine words to suit your immediate political agenda.

Sorry your "Trump-racism-blinders are so restrictive.

I can only assume you are unable to hear him speak, or read his tweets, or examine his history in Manhattan real estate.

How about this --- Claim a murderous dictator is a righteous soul who loves his countrymen,

but if you "take a knee" at a football game "you're fired!" and should leave the country.

I hope your comprehension of the world around you, and your ability to assess the motivations of others improves for you.
It must be awful.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
what just happened

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I am leaning towards Him being a manifestation of the collective guilt over our country's straying from it's ideals over the last couple centuries...

That's a very generous assessment. I'm glad you weighed in.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join