It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Here's what my Bible says...

Romans 13:1-4

13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:

4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

If you look at verse 3, you would know that our rulers ARE a terror to good works and perform evil. This isn't the way God intended it and we were never supposed to follow the world blindly.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Bible version:

For rulers are not a terror to good works ...

Deet's version:

... our rulers ARE a terror to good works ...

Okie dokie then.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

If you look at verse 3, you would know that our rulers ARE a terror to good works and perform evil. This isn't the way God intended it and we were never supposed to follow the world blindly.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Good question. I think he'd go for all the milk in that cow. A role as advisor maybe, draining the fck out of that swamp with a few poignant precognitions here and there. The smarter Bannon, if you will.

Maybe some spells on top of that to make the cow happy, but I guess the counts of hell would be mainly serving Aleisters personal goals. Building up a temple with all the women he could seduce while working in the White House and all that.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Deetermined

Bible version:

For rulers are not a terror to good works ...

Deet's version:

... our rulers ARE a terror to good works ...

Okie dokie then.

In case you haven't noticed, Presidents don't run this country all by themselves. And yes, history has proven that humans are capable of taking all that is good in the world and attempt to use it for evil too.

I do believe that God allows every ruler to be in their positions, even if it's to use the succeeding ruler to point out the corruption of the previous one.

Eventually, we'll see that the only Savior we truly have is God, as we've only proven that we're more capable of our own destruction than the other way around.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In this respect, Donald Trump is exactly what America needs. I hope anyway, that his devolution of America will spur the people to (finally) take notice at how bad of our country is, how abusive the wealthy are to our people here and abroad.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I think Crowley would make an excellent Press Secretary ... LOL.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

I'm not sure it's that simple. I understand what you're saying, but at the same time, the opposing argument could be made, that the world and many of her people have been immeasurably helped and/or changed by the efforts of the USA.

That's the crucial point so to speak ... that Heisenburg space where both/and/all potentials exist.

That's the only way I can make sense of what I see around me, at any rate.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What I heard on the radio sums it up perfectly:

Liberals dont take Trump seriously, but take everything he says literally.
Conservatives take Trump seriously, but dont take everything he says literally.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton

What racism? Seriously, you all repeat this over and over, but I've seen no evidence of it. You guys just redefine words to suit your immediate political agenda.

Sorry your "Trump-racism-blinders are so restrictive.

I can only assume you are unable to hear him speak, or read his tweets, or examine his history in Manhattan real estate.

How about this --- Claim a murderous dictator is a righteous soul who loves his countrymen,

but if you "take a knee" at a football game "you're fired!" and should leave the country.

I hope your comprehension of the world around you, and your ability to assess the motivations of others improves for you.
It must be awful.

Cheers.

That example you gave is a perfect example of the flaws of people calling Trump racist.

He is racist because he had a meeting with a man who is Asian and is trying to build something instead of heading towards nuclear annihilation?

He racist because he doesn't side with characters in the NFL using the NFL as a platform for their own political agendas?

Give me a break. I don't know what secluded bubble you live in, but where I'm from, racists aren't cryptic, or on the fence about what they believe/think. A racist is someone who hates, or believes in the inferiority of other races. The examples you gave have nothing to do with racism, they are political.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The color and sexual differences are only being highlighted in order to garner our attention long enough to break down the institutions that made us great.

I think we all need to come together for the big win

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I think Crowley would make an excellent Press Secretary ... LOL.

I'm envisioning how many reporters CNN, the Post, and the Times would lose to being "hexed"....lol....after a press conference.

Oh, the SNL skits write themselves.....

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

It finally dawned on me this morning ... I've been mistaken about President Donald J. Trump.

Allow me to explain ...

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

Pick something unfortunate about modern American culture ... and you'll find that in one way or another, DJT embodies it ...

... and this bungling boob is now the most powerful man in the world.

You know what? It's glorious.

Trump has inverted our diplomacy, destroyed the Presidency and probably the last century of American world-building.

Face it, the world we all grew up in was dying a plodding death, gagging on its own inertia, slurping up its own metastasized remnant ideas, regurgitating roccoco replays and still starving for any real innovation, any authentic change ...

Here is my grand epiphany ... there is proably no other person alive that is so blindly egocentric that they could bring the unmitigated CHAOS to the world stage that Trump is bringing and that this world needed SO badly, desperately, achingly.

CHAOS can be terrifying to live through ... but it is also the source of all creation.

Welcome to the Jungle.

What planet are you from? 😂

My word, I've never read something so of the mark it's in orbit

You're decscibing the MSM narrative and BS surrounding trump perfectly, maybe gore slowly being unbrainwashed and you will one day see a patriot fighting insane odds control and power

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Earth.

Thanks, from your apparent perspective, I find that reassuring.

All that exists is an MSM perspective ... those who support Trump are promulgating the one they favor.

As an American, I will say that I am ashamed to hear you call Mr. Trump a "patriot" ... see in my mind, that word applies to men and women who sacrificed and did their duty for America ... and to hear it applied so sloppily to a draft-dodging, adulterous blowhard like Trump is just ... appalling.

However, in the spirit of this discussion I will point out that it is PRECISELY the turning point between your beliefs and my beliefs written large in the millions across the world that empowers the history-shattering trends I'm referring to.

So, good job!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

BTW - You seen the pic of Trump saluting a North Korean general?

It's like a daily clown show.

www.politico.com...

“To no one’s surprise, North Korea used our President for their propaganda campaign," tweeted Sen. Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.), calling it "nauseating" to see the salute after Trump had just bashed traditional U.S. allies days earlier over trade disputes at a G-7 meeting.

Retired Maj. Gen. Paul Eaton, in a statement for the veterans-focused advocacy group VoteVets.org, called Trump’s salute “wholly inappropriate."

The Trump administration must talk with North Korea, he said, "for the sake of avoiding a disastrous war. But they have not earned the salute of a president.”

“There's a protocol for military salutes," tweeted Mieke Eoyang, a former intelligence-focused Hill staffer, who's now with the center-left think tank Third Way. "They're given to friendly foreign militaries. But w/DPRK, we are still in a state of war, so a salute is improper,”

edit on 14-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Can you imagine if Obama or Clinton or well, anyone from "the other side" did that?

It's reaching the point of hideous uncontrollable laughter ...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

a reply to: soberbacchus

Can you imagine if Obama or Clinton or well, anyone from "the other side" did that?

It's reaching the point of hideous uncontrollable laughter ...

Well that's because if you weren't laughing you would be crying.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I've done a bit of both lately to be honest.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

"where the days are all night"

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join