It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's like this:

When you see a great looking delicious food and it taste like sh#t.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hey..BTW..Have you heard that the Trump Admin is now arguing in court to eliminate the obligation that insurance companies cover pre-existing conditions?

The DOJ, weighing in on behalf of 20 GOP-controlled states who are seeking to strike down the ACA in its entirety, says the ACA’s ban on discrimination based on pre-existing conditions and limits on charging older patients higher premiums are invalid, and they are requesting that the court put a halt to those provisions in January of 2019, when enforcement of the individual mandate is set to be terminated.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Like I said, let the American Public see the full display of Republican Values.

Cancer doesn't care about political affiliation.

Let republicans explain to their sick and dying loved one's that they might not have insurance anymore, but trump is President and the Democrats hate it, so their death is not in vane.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Well he's waking up the rest of world about how they can't rely on America's leadership anymore. It's America's loss... and the world's gain. Maybe it's good power gets distributed again globally..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

edit on 14-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY to President DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY to President DONALD JOHN TRUMP!

Christ.

I can't.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Maybe, eventually, possibly.

But it wont work without the slap in your face and the bag of medical hemp you guys need as well. And the mushrooms! Lots of em, actually.

*sigh*

All we have is neocon chaos without magic. Plus they never wrapped their head around Crowleys concept of True Willpower. It's a pity, innit?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Deetermined

When I mentioned Shiva and even CHAOS ... I don’t mean in any sense what you mean when you talk about God/Jesus.

That might be the point at which what I’m saying doesn’t make sense on your terms.

Anyway, thanks for the chat.

I understand that you don't share the same beliefs that I do, that's why I asked you where you thought this CHAOS was supposed to lead. I'm assuming that you think that it will eventually lead to balance, but you obviously don't want to share your true thoughts on the subject for fear that people will see through your original post and realize that your feelings about Trump haven't changed at all. You just believe (and want) all of the CHAOS to lead to the polar opposite of everything Trump stands for.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

So, to summarize, what I've said here doesn't match up with YOUR expectations, so I'm somehow afraid that you and others will see through me?

I've been very clear about what I've said. I'm not surprised that you can't parse through your own projections.

You were certain I was seriously talking about Shiva a few posts ago ... and now this is all some elaborate hoax to conceal how I personally feel about DJT?

LOL, yeah, I'm really subtle that way.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Uh, sure. Yeah that's what I meant so say.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: I can't.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Let republicans explain to their sick and dying loved one's that they might not have insurance anymore, but trump is President and the Democrats hate it, so their death is not in vane.

This is such a tired argument. At what point do Democrats start to realize that you can't save everyone at the expense of others? There is no perfect system, you can't save everyone, and financially breaking the country only places more people in a position to die once the money runs out...and it will.

Everyone should know that true leadership is about doing what's best for the majority. You can't kill the majority in order to save the minority if you want to survive as a country. There are some cold, hard truths about life that some people just refuse to look at logically.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

So, to summarize, what I've said here doesn't match up with YOUR expectations, so I'm somehow afraid that you and others will see through me?

I've been very clear about what I've said. I'm not surprised that you can't parse through your own projections.

This has nothing to do with my expectations and you have NOT been clear at all about why you think CHAOS is exactly what we need right now. That's alright, we don't expect anything more from you since you've made it clear that you refuse to answer that question.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
There are some cold, hard truths about life that some people just refuse to look at logically.

That's for sure.

Interesting coming from someone who started by quoting scripture, ain't it?

So, do you think your God is a Republican who doesn't believe that folks can be helped?

Seems to me the same guy said ...

‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Matthew 25:40

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Yeah, I've been really clear about everything ... I even took time to explain what you didn't understand to you.

The only thing I've "refused" is pretending I have magic powers and can predict the future ... that kind of thing is more in your camp than mine.

You can either accept that Mr. Trump has a special place in history, or not, it makes no difference to me.

Blessings to you and yours, friend.

edit on 14-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

We're supposed to help our families and neighbors to the best of our abilities. Even God knew that we would not be able to save everyone, nor did he expect us to. God did not believe that government was part of the answer. He separated worldly things from spiritual things for a reason.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The roadmap to chaos

Decades of neocon/ neoliberal "austerity" drained public budgets to the point of non-existence. And while the real culprits stood behind the man behind the throne, our left-wing gubmints failed to deliver us from evil. They bailed out what was "too big to fail" instead, and lost all credibility whilst selling out to Wall Street.

The Trump card

Change you can believe in! We'll see western societies drifting further to the right, with potential for civil wars and mass protests everywhere around, only to get more of the same old trickle down bollocks. This isn't exactly a solution to the problems we face, but it's the way of least resistance for all the political crooks involved, who have nothing but their own profits in mind. The cognitive dissonance of the masses will flush our worst of the worst to the top, again.

Orbanisation of Authority

With the left dissolving in insignificance, we'll get more authoritarian gubbermints and fascist bollocks to the point that we'll scream for Kings and Queens again. Say good bye to all the rights our ancestors fought and died for, we're about to undo them as well for the sake of "security" soon enough.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

So, your answer is that Trump holds a special place in history. That's all you've said all along, but that doesn't answer the question as to why you think he's what we needed for this place and time, and don't pretend that you did.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

13 All of you must obey the government rulers. Everyone who rules was given the power to rule by God. And all those who rule now were given that power by God. 2 So anyone who is against the government is really against something God has commanded. Those who are against the government bring punishment on themselves.

Romans 13: 1-2

Are you sure you've actually Read your Book?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm well aware what you're getting at and just expanded on all that. In a way.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Umm hmm.

Hey, since you brought him up, what do you think Uncle Aleister would have thought about Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join