It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, $#!%, I was WRONG ... Trump is EXACTLY What We Need!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

You sound like the NY Times. They like to coat their unmitigated hatred and foul-mouthed ad-hominem attacks and falsehoods in erudite sounding vocabulary and syntax.

#MAGA
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Anything factual you’d like to discuss, or did you want to drop-in to drop off some pointless ad-hom of your own?

I finally agreed with MAGA zealots that Trump is fundamentally changing the world, and still all that so many of you manage to contribute is just ... typical.

edit on 13-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I finally agreed with MAGA zealots that Trump is fundamentally changing the world, and still all that so many of you manage to contribute is ... typical.

You haven't shared the whole story. It appears as though you've had some kind of epiphany from Shiva. So, how does that play out? In your mind, is Trump the destroyer and then the protector or is that Shiva's job to protect us from Trump?

edit on 13-6-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Shiva is mythological. Unlike some, I don’t find the whole deity thing credible (ed- at least not literally)

I’ll try to summarize my realization though since you asked.

There are deep cultural forces that can be recognized at certain points in history that produce fundamental shifts in socio-political frameworks and, to use a rather antique term, there are periods of extreme paradigm shifts.

I believe that Mr Trump is a critical vector for these forces that are currently about to change our world. Dramatically.
edit on 13-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Will it change the world for the better? What do you believe will happen over all?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

This may sound like a dodge ... but it’s as honest as I know how to be: I think it will depend entirely on your point of view.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I'm asking for your point of view. What do you think will happen?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

I'm asking for your point of view. What do you think will happen?

I’ve given you my point-of-view. Nothing about this thread pretends to be predictive.

I’m not a prophet.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
As to the content, I agree somewhat.

As to the writing style, impressive.

...should have read this in Playboy or Vanity Fair.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

So, you claiming that Shiva is doing a happy dance right now is just because the world is going to change, but you don't know how or care why? That doesn't make much sense.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

So, you claiming that Shiva is doing a happy dance right now is just because the world is going to change, but you don't know how or care why? That doesn't make much sense.

No, it doesn’t, depending on your POV ... may I ask If you’re a religious person, i.e. you believed the bit you quoted from Matthew?
edit on 13-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rival
As to the content, I agree somewhat.

As to the writing style, impressive.

...should have read this in Playboy or Vanity Fair.

LOL! I agree. I mostly gave Gryphon a star for being such a great writer and wondered if he/she does it professionally.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No, it doesn’t, depending on your POV ... may I ask If you’re a religious person, i.e. you believed the bit you quoted from Matthew?

Yes, I am a Christian. While I believe what the Bible states about our ultimate demise, I'd still like to believe that we'll get to witness a little bit of justice on earth while we're still here, even if it's temporary.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Thats a surprise. Cool beans.

On a side note, this thread really pissed some people off. Damn.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Sorry, double.

This site gets slower everyday.

Full on agree. It occurred to me today it is getting throttled now that Net Neutrality is dying. SO or the ATS IT staff would need to weigh in, but different topic.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: JinMI
Sorry, double.

This site gets slower everyday.

Full on agree. It occurred to me today it is getting throttled now that Net Neutrality is dying. SO or the ATS IT staff would need to weigh in, but different topic.

I've also noticed Ats is getting further down the list, in fact on the second page now when I do a Google Search...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

When I mentioned Shiva and even CHAOS ... I don’t mean in any sense what you mean when you talk about God/Jesus.

That might be the point at which what I’m saying doesn’t make sense on your terms.

Anyway, thanks for the chat.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Put bluntly, their is virtue to actually answering the question "What would happen if these idiots were actually running things?".

Now we know.

The Dems and Establishment GOP were not great, but the current crew are drunken criminals most days of the week.

I mean the man is praising Russia and North Korea while telling our allies to eff-off.

Not subtle.

Hey did you hear they had to assign two guys at the white house to tape together all the Presidential Documents that were required to be preserved cuz Trump tears up every piece of paper like an angry special child?

Then he apparently threw a tantrum when he found out and demanded the paper-tapers be fired.

Can't make this insanity up.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

The president's unofficial 'filing system' involves tearing up documents into pieces, even when they're supposed to be preserved

www.politico.com...

Hell, let the GOP fly their orange flag high. The American public deserves a full, unhindered view of what they are about.

Yes, we needed Trump to win to get the GOP to stop pretending they had morals, family values or were offended by corruption.

edit on 13-6-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"Chaos - Where brilliant dreams are born"

I-Ching

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

Yes, Mr. Trump is a self-centered, bumbling buffoon. Yes, he is the epitome of almost everything that is wrong with American culture, a man who has been blatantly dishonest, unfaithful, arrogant and dumb ... YET he has been incredibly successful financially.

He has dredged up all the foulness that has coated the American underbelly ... racism, sexism, vapid exceptionalism, etc.

He glorifies shallowness of thought, ignorance and petulant impulsiveness ...

You sound like the NY Times. They like to coat their unmitigated hatred and foul-mouthed ad-hominem attacks and falsehoods in erudite sounding vocabulary and syntax.

Nah..

That's just what an intelligent person sounds like as opposed to Trump's daily "unmitigated hatred and foul-mouthed ad-hominem attacks and falsehoods" on twitter and everyplace else.

Maybe if Gryph included two misspellings per sentence and bitched about brown people you would receive it differently.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join