It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Show’ Exposes Sean Hannity’s Trump-Kim Hypocrisy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

It's irritating for sure, the narrative so often pushed that Iran was given taxpayer money..it was indeed their's to begin with.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It was a waste of time. Kim promised the same crap they promised in the past and reneged.
Trump is a sucker.
He's been had.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Iran didn't have nuclear weapons.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Trump did kiss his ass. Just by agreeing to a photo op. Then he fawned all over him with flattery. Saying he loves his country, loves his people.
Trump does everything ass backwards.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I wonder if Trump's planning peace talks with Iran next? A country allegedly has a nuclear program.

Let's just move from this. Peace on the Korean Penninsula!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Got it Hannity is a hypocrite.

Now if you step away from the mainstream media like most have can you give me anything bad about the summit?

Yes, the US made several concessions and got nothing in return. Literally nothing. In fact, we got less than nothing because the summit was so poorly documented that if the NK makes an accusation that the US broke the terms of the treaty we can't defend ourselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Ha!
Did Obama make any deals worth praising him for?
I'll wait for you to come up with one.

He was part of the Iran deal which was and continues to be quite good.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Obama didn’t talk to Un did he?

He did take in a game with Castro.

Left didn’t have a problem with that.

Deals that promote economic ties are great. I have no problem with us talking to anyone, but if we're making deals we need to increase economic ties between our countries.

Not only did we not take any steps towards that, but we created several liabilities for ourselves in the process.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Yes, I know it would have been handled differently. Obama would have kissed his ass. Trump didn't. Un looked like a confused school boy.

All this BS about giving him a world stage was glaringly absent when Obama took in a game with Castro. GTFO with this
BS.

Wouldn't have kissed his ass? The US President just went on international TV and said that Kim is a strong leader who loves his people, and that the people of NK in return love him.

And, did you see that propaganda video our state department made for NK as a gift?

He went well past ass kissing, tongue was used.

How do you feel about the fact that Trump just dictated US military policy without consulting our military, without telling the Pentagon it would be changing, without telling South Korea it would be changing, but apparently secretly informing China in advance that the US would be pulling some troops out of the region?
edit on 13-6-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
A needle

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you, or MteWamp, have any actual arguments to add other than you don't like what was said?..

I have an issue that these are just snippets without seeing in what context did he say these things about Obama. If I remember right Obama was on his world apology tour, and wasn't trying to end a 70 year war with a guy that has 30 nukes.

I don't think the two situations are related nor should they be compared to as the same situation even when in both cases we could be talking about dictators.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Woah! You gotta love this!
twitter.com...

Those with the most anger/hate, will vaporize, when GOOD (aka Trump/Patriots) are victorious.

Not long now...

Tick Tock baby!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

How do you feel about the fact that Trump just dictated US military policy without consulting our military, without telling the Pentagon it would be changing, without telling South Korea it would be changing, but apparently secretly informing China in advance that the US would be pulling some troops out of the region?

We been at constant war for 17 years, that is a hell of a lot of real world training...lol...the training in Korea is more about political posturing than ensuring our troops are ready. 99% of all this has been about political posturing on both sides. To not have "war games" takes nothing away from our position as they can be turned back on instantly too.

No troops have been pulled out nor will they without military backing, but it is well within the President's power to say no war games since he is the commander in chief of all our arm forces. At some point somebody needs to raise the olive branch, or we sit back as he makes another 30 nukes...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Gothmog

I thought the money that was part of the iran deal was money owned by iran that had been frozen by obama?

Was I wrong? Do you have proof that the money came from the pockets of the american government?

Obama didn't freeze it, Carter or Reagan did and obama decided to give it back, which I find hard to believe we still had it in trust.

Clinton probably spent it or stole it.

$150 Bil is a lot of money even by today's standard let alone 40 yrs ago.

So where did they get that figure?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
Yes, I know it would have been handled differently. Obama would have kissed his ass. Trump didn't. Un looked like a confused school boy.

All this BS about giving him a world stage was glaringly absent when Obama took in a game with Castro. GTFO with this
BS.

Wouldn't have kissed his ass? The US President just went on international TV and said that Kim is a strong leader who loves his people, and that the people of NK in return love him.

And, did you see that propaganda video our state department made for NK as a gift?

He went well past ass kissing, tongue was used.

You catch more flies with honey, as they say.

He's CnC is he not?

He secretly told China?

How do you know that? Link?

The joint exercises aren't do for months so what's the big deal?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Whatever the amount was when frozen, + interest, I think I read at one point the amount had doubled due to the interest.
I don't know who supplied the figure.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

He secretly told China?

How do you know that? Link?

I guess it wasn't much of a secret...lol

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

He secretly told China?

China released a statement that they were aware of it in advance as part of setting up the meeting.
South Korea and the Pentagon both said they found out when it was announced on TV.

The joint exercises aren't do for months so what's the big deal?

The issue is that we can't start them back up now without looking like the bad guy. We agreed NK was right and that we should stop them. Not that we would stop them in exchange for something. This means that if we start them up again next year, we're going back on our word and look like an even more untrustworthy partner.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Whatever the amount was when frozen, + interest, I think I read at one point the amount had doubled due to the interest.
I don't know who supplied the figure.

F'kng interest?!!!!

Our whole DOD budget is $600 bil for this year!!

So it was mostly Taxpayer money, at best.

25% of our DOD budget at worse, from the taxpayers.

Great deal, topped off with $1.4 Bil in cash. I bet that was Obama's kickback, put into a secret account for him.

Is that the stupidest friggin deal you ever heard?!

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join