It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Show’ Exposes Sean Hannity’s Trump-Kim Hypocrisy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Seems trustworthy to me......../s
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Dailey Show with Trevor Noah is on Comedy Central.....need I say more.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

And? How exactly does that make what the video says wrong?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is a completely ridiculous question. US has had sanctions on them for so long and NK has had next to none of any type of reserves housed by America. And Obama didn’t just give Iran money bro. It was their money in the first place then we did what we always do to anyone in the “axis of evil” and freeze all their assets. God damn people..... read up on your shiz please!

Eat me with the “their money”

Obama give them accrued interest too?

He gave them access to banks. All on his own. Plane loads of cash for hostages.

Ransom!

But that BS is fine, right?

Hanging with dictators for him, is fine,

While our embassy staff is getting mind #ed.

Axis was GWs thing. Obama made a joke of it like trump is making a joke of obamas FP blunders.

At least GW was accurate.

Keep your friends close.....

Obama let our enemies run roughshod and pushed away allies.

He let Russia and China hack anything they want.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Crap, that guy gets around doesn't he.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

How does it make what the video is saying right?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Kryties

How does it make what the video is saying right?

Wow.

The video clearly shows Hannity being a complete hypocrite about Trump and North Korea compared to what he said about Obama doing the EXACT SAME THING.

Anyone with two eyes in their head can see this.

What does being on the "Comedy Channel" have to do with it's truthfulness? That's Hannity - on both sides - being a hypocrite.

Prove the video wrong, I challenge you.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Parody...look it up. The left will never recognize any accomplishments of the Trump administration. When in fact he's done more in less than two years than Obama did in 8. Than Bush did in 8 and Clinton did in 8. If Clinton was POTUS right now.....you're insurance premiums would be more than a mortage payment...….and that's a fact. Bottom line is the Trump is taking care of AMERICA because he's the President of THE UNITED STATES not the world. And that just pinches the asre of the leftists out there. Truth told, the left aint getting their way anymore and their throwing a tantrum. And I LOVE IT!!!!!!
edit on 13-6-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is a completely ridiculous question. US has had sanctions on them for so long and NK has had next to none of any type of reserves housed by America. And Obama didn’t just give Iran money bro. It was their money in the first place then we did what we always do to anyone in the “axis of evil” and freeze all their assets. God damn people..... read up on your shiz please!

Eat me with the “their money”

Obama give them accrued interest too?

He gave them access to banks. All on his own. Plane loads of cash for hostages.

Ransom!

But that BS is fine, right?

Hanging with dictators for him, is fine,

While our embassy staff is getting mind #ed.

Axis was GWs thing. Obama made a joke of it like trump is making a joke of obamas FP blunders.

At least GW was accurate.

Keep your friends close.....

Obama let our enemies run roughshod and pushed away allies.

He let Russia and China hack anything they want.

OMFG dude.... Read up on the Iran deal. Like read the facts then get back to me. And please do not use any MSM site to attemp to get the facts cause you won’t get them.
And also you said Obama was “hanging with dictators”.... What is going on right now???
This is a two way street dude. Do not try to play these stupid games with me.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Why are people always so mad at Iran?

Yeah, they've done some bad stuff, but mostly not to the U.S. It's not like we're innocent doves, either.

Meanwhile, there were 40,000+ dead or MIA Americans in the Korean War. How many Americans died to Iran?

Certainly there are dead Americans at the hands of Iran whose families deserve compensation for their loss.

What compensation from North Korea do the families of lost Korean War servicemen and women get out of this deal?
edit on 7Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:09:27 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Hannity v Hannity folks. 2 pundits battling it out!

I'm so confused. Who do I trust??

Fox News host Sean Hannity has been as enthusiastically supportive of President Donald Trump’s meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un as you would expect. And the president rewarded him handsomely with an interview from Singapore that will air on Tuesday night.

But as The Daily Show expertly demonstrated in an online-only video that hit Twitter just as Hannity’s broadcast began, he was not quite as supportive of handing diplomatic victories to murderous dictators when Barack Obama was in office.

www.thedailybeast.com...

But there shouldn't be a surprise should there? We're all well aware of how far down in the tank Hannity is when it comes to partisanship. Hannity is of course part of greater hypocrisy that has infested the political right. While Trump gets cozy with the Saudi's, while he's ripping up any deal we've made with the Iranians for the sake of peace, while he's boosting the use of drones abroad by historic levels and questioning why the families of these terrorists haven't been blown to bits, his supporters are jumping around drumming the sound of'peace on the Korean Penninsula as if any of the above is irrelevent. Hey, who cares about consistency.

But hey look... look... At least he's talking to Kim, hypocrisy be damned amirite? Nevermind the fact this is the nth time they've promised to denuclearize. I guess all of this be damned. MAGA.

That’s it?!

That doesn’t say anything like you claim.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

This is explosive.

It is confirmed today that self proclaimed partisan pundits are proven to be partisan.

Just did some digging, Hannity may be the tip of the iceberg.

After only ten minutes of research, I'm finding other partisan pundits have evidence piling up that they are partisan.

The true shocker though..... It happens on all sides.

Off to bed, this is too much for me, and I just woke up an hour ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Kryties

Parody...look it up.

That's not parody. That's Hannity actually saying those things.

Sorry to burst your little ideological bubble.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I not a big fan of Hannity and really don't think ppl should get their news from "The Day Show". That equates to getting news and information through the Onion. Satire is not meant to be taken laterally but is to poke fun at the truth to be taken as the truth.

~Morpheus

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
I not a big fan of Hannity and really don't think ppl should get their news from "The Day Show". That equates to getting news and information through the Onion. Satire is not meant to be taken laterally but is to poke fun at the truth to be taken as the truth.

~Morpheus

But it is funny lol and personally Trevor does a good job with news and comedy mixture.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

MSM + GOP + DNC = SCUM.

I really hope that you don't think Hypocrisy is only a problem on the Right?

Both sides are Hypocrites, now what?
edit on 35630America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 07:35:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Its meant to be funny that the whole point of satire but too many ppl let shows like the Daily Show and SNL persuade their views instead of doing the research on subjects.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its possible those clips were played out of context or leave out alot of important info.

Was he referring to the fact the POTUS was in negotiations with dictators full stop or was he being critical of how one handled the situation and not the actual situation itself?

If someone can watch the whole clips instead of selected sound bites from them we would know if he was being sincere or playing favourites with his praise/criticism

Either way it was refreshing and added some balance to these boards, you can easily find 1000's of threads with CNN, NBC etc etc pulling this sort of stuff, first one Ive seen from the Right

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Its possible those clips were played out of context or leave out alot of important info.

Was he referring to the fact the POTUS was in negotiations with dictators full stop or was he being critical of how one handled the situation and not the actual situation itself?

If someone can watch the whole clips instead of selected sound bites from them we would know if he was being sincere or playing favourites with his praise/criticism

Either way it was refreshing and added some balance to these boards, you can easily find 1000's of threads with CNN, NBC etc etc pulling this sort of stuff, first one Ive seen from the Right

balance?......now that's funny

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
What I find funny is that people are actually arguing in this thread.

Hannity is a hypocrite

NBC insert name here is a hypocrite

MSNBC insert name here is a hypocrite

MSM is a hypocrite

Why are you even still watching them?

To the people in here arguing that their side is better than the other haha you are hilarious. Everybody thinks their side is right and the other side is wrong. As long as we let them keep pulling us left or right we will never stand together
edit on 6/13/2018 by Martin75 because: Damn spell check...hmpf

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join