It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Show’ Exposes Sean Hannity’s Trump-Kim Hypocrisy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you, or MteWamp, have any actual arguments to add other than you don't like what was said?..

I'll play. Did you see every MSM news channel talking about how horrible the NK summit was? If it's bad why were they not saying it back when Hannity was saying it about Obama.

Bonus question. Can you find some posters here that showed agreement with Hannity when he talked about it?

Because the way Obama would have handled it would have been markedly different to the way Trump just gave Kim everything he wanted and hoped for and gained nothing back?

Anyone with even a small portion of brain in their head knows this.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

When did the subject become about the summit meeting with NK being a bad thing? I believe the subject is just to show the hypocrisy of the MSM. Left and right included.
But it’s ok you go ahead and put your spin on it.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

yet Trump supporters simply cannot bring themselves to admit this

You've already been proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: MteWamp
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wow. You seem to have quite a knack for sniffing out the really IMPORTANT issues.

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You should pick up a book or take a walk,instead of turning on the boob tube,see what being a "Gruber Mc Tuber" has got you,what a waste of time

These first two responses are perfect examples of the Right's hypocrisy. Anyone with two eyes in their head can see that Hannity is a hypocrite and a liar - yet Trump supporters simply cannot bring themselves to admit this - despite OVERWHELMING evidence. So, instead, they turn to the old backup trick of deflection and off-topic bullying in order to try and silence both the OP and the topic.

We aren't stupid. We will call you out for your hypocritical nonsense EVERY SINGLE TIME.

FYI, as many times I've heard it when unhinged leftist commentators get caught stuffing their foot in their mouth, Hannity doesn't speak for conservatives.

Call him out. What you can't do is call out ATS posters, unless they bitched about the Castro meeting. I thought we should have normalized relations with Cuba years ago.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Wow. You seem to have quite a knack for sniffing out the really IMPORTANT issues.

You should pick up a book or take a walk,instead of turning on the boob tube,see what being a "Gruber Mc Tuber" has got you,what a waste of time

These first two responses are perfect examples of the Right's hypocrisy. Anyone with two eyes in their head can see that Hannity is a hypocrite and a liar - yet Trump supporters simply cannot bring themselves to admit this - despite OVERWHELMING evidence. So, instead, they turn to the old backup trick of deflection and off-topic bullying in order to try and silence both the OP and the topic.

We aren't stupid. We will call you out for your hypocritical nonsense EVERY SINGLE TIME.

You have heard about cleaning up your own yard first or glass houses?

Would the left be ok with trump giving Noko the same deal as obama gave Iran?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Do you, or MteWamp, have any actual arguments to add other than you don't like what was said?..

I'll play. Did you see every MSM news channel talking about how horrible the NK summit was? If it's bad why were they not saying it back when Hannity was saying it about Obama.

Bonus question. Can you find some posters here that showed agreement with Hannity when he talked about it?

Because the way Obama would have handled it would have been markedly different to the way Trump just gave Kim everything he wanted and hoped for and gained nothing back?

Anyone with even a small portion of brain in their head knows this.

Yes, I know it would have been handled differently. Obama would have kissed his ass. Trump didn't. Un looked like a confused school boy.

All this BS about giving him a world stage was glaringly absent when Obama took in a game with Castro. GTFO with this BS.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dbl post.
edit on 6/13/18 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That is a completely ridiculous question. US has had sanctions on them for so long and NK has had next to none of any type of reserves housed by America. And Obama didn’t just give Iran money bro. It was their money in the first place then we did what we always do to anyone in the “axis of evil” and freeze all their assets. God damn people..... read up on your shiz please!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

yet Trump supporters simply cannot bring themselves to admit this

You've already been proven wrong.

Clearly not given the first two posts. Did you not read them, or did you deliberately ignore them?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yes, I know it would have been handled differently. Obama would have kissed his ass. Trump didn't. Un looked like a confused school boy.

Umm.....

I don't know what you were watching mate, but anyone with two eyes in their head saw Trump "kiss Kims ass" by giving Kim everything he wanted and not getting anything concrete back in return.

FYI before someone claims that I am against peace with NK - I am absolutely for it, just not by giving Kim everything he (and his father) desired without having to give anything concrete in return except "promises" that aren't backed by anything.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you Booboo, but that's kinda the whole point.

We're in a really compassionate mood today, so if you need to find a safe-space and have a time-out, we'll wait right here for you, K? You just feel free to go ahead and indulge yourself.

We're here to help in any way we can.

Just thought maybe y'all could use some encouragement. So, Go Team!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Are those two all "Trump supporters?"

link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Would the left be ok with trump giving Noko the same deal as obama gave Iran?

All Obama did was unfreeze Irans own money. If Fox News, or another right-wing source has told you different then they are lying through their teeth. Iran's money was FROZEN. It NEVER belonged to the US - EVER.

Get your facts straight please.

link   

Are those two all "Trump supporters?"

Are the "Left" all "loony"?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I hate to break it to you Booboo, but that's kinda the whole point.

We're in a really compassionate mood today, so if you need to find a safe-space and have a time-out, we'll wait right here for you, K? You just feel free to go ahead and indulge yourself.

We're here to help in any way we can.

Just thought maybe y'all could use some encouragement. So, Go Team!

Wow, feel better after that nonsensical rant?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

You're going to have to quote me. Fairly confident those are not my words.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

You're going to have to quote me. Fairly confident those are not my words.

Careful what you wish for

BTW The word "Loony" can be changed out for just about every other insult and taunt that the Right have tried to smear the Left with.
edit on 13/6/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Hannity a hypocrite... color me shocked really...
see my surprised face.

The left is really cracking me up over this one, when trump talked tough... OMG WW3 run for the hills. When Trump agreed to sit and talk... OMG Trump is going to sell South Korea to the devil.

Trump is an egomaniac and a narcissist, so is fat boy Kim so I am willing to wager he sold Kim on a few ideas, like how much money he would make if NK was developed, or how he would go down in history as the unifier of the Koreas or things along that line that I believe would very much appeal to Kim.

But this series of events with North korea show me and many other rational normal thinking Americans that the Left wing of the DNC is absolutly unhinged about Trump, there is litterally nothing the man can do that they will not try and spin as a bad thing.

Yall better hope NK does something super aggresive or stupid between now and the mid terms or your blue wave will be a tinkle in a toilet bowl.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

WOW old timer.... You literally think that anyone not in your party is ok with illegal activity’s. That tells me all I need to know about you.
Anyways to the OP. Great thread and funny video. IMO one of the best threads to come out politicaly in a few days. Good job man

See? Like I said. Encouragement!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Fish away Kryt. I'm not saying I haven't put I certainly try my damndest to not lump everyone into some bucket so I can hate on the bucket.

I certainly don't want to be called out like ol' hannity there.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join