It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Daily Show’ Exposes Sean Hannity’s Trump-Kim Hypocrisy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hannity v Hannity folks. 2 pundits battling it out!

I'm so confused. Who do I trust??

Fox News host Sean Hannity has been as enthusiastically supportive of President Donald Trump’s meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un as you would expect. And the president rewarded him handsomely with an interview from Singapore that will air on Tuesday night.

But as The Daily Show expertly demonstrated in an online-only video that hit Twitter just as Hannity’s broadcast began, he was not quite as supportive of handing diplomatic victories to murderous dictators when Barack Obama was in office.

www.thedailybeast.com...

But there shouldn't be a surprise should there? We're all well aware of how far down in the tank Hannity is when it comes to partisanship. Hannity is of course part of greater hypocrisy that has infested the political right. While Trump gets cozy with the Saudi's, while he's ripping up any deal we've made with the Iranians for the sake of peace, while he's boosting the use of drones abroad by historic levels and questioning why the families of these terrorists haven't been blown to bits, his supporters are jumping around drumming the sound of'peace on the Korean Penninsula as if any of the above is irrelevent. Hey, who cares about consistency.

But hey look... look... At least he's talking to Kim, hypocrisy be damned amirite? Nevermind the fact this is the nth time they've promised to denuclearize. I guess all of this be damned. MAGA.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

It's not just Hannity. Here's more from Fox. They even bashed Obama back when he was still just a Senator running for President because he said he'd talk w/North Korea.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Wow. You seem to have quite a knack for sniffing out the really IMPORTANT issues.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You should pick up a book or take a walk,instead of turning on the boob tube,see what being a "Gruber Mc Tuber" has got you,what a waste of time

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Do you, or MteWamp, have any actual arguments to add other than you don't like what was said?..
edit on 13-6-2018 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

WOW old timer.... You literally think that anyone not in your party is ok with illegal activity’s. That tells me all I need to know about you.
Anyways to the OP. Great thread and funny video. IMO one of the best threads to come out politicaly in a few days. Good job man

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Got it Hannity is a hypocrite.

Now if you step away from the mainstream media like most have can you give me anything bad about the summit?

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Hey, I don't mind this one SG, not at all!

Expose the hypocritical media especially at their choke points (talking heads).

Excellent. Now how do we get them to go away. Not watching doesn't seem to do the trick.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Got it Hannity is a hypocrite.

Now if you step away from the mainstream media like most have can you give me anything bad about the summit?

No one can just as you cannot either. Time will be our friend I hope. It is way too early to tell right now.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Who knew Hannity was a hypocrite? I did. Just another MSM blowhard.

link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I know. Crazy times we live in.

+1 more 
link   

Ha!
Did Obama make any deals worth praising him for?
I'll wait for you to come up with one.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Obama didn’t talk to Un did he?

He did take in a game with Castro.

Left didn’t have a problem with that.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I think there is a general consensus that the hair was bad.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Obama didn’t talk to Un did he?

He did take in a game with Castro.

Left didn’t have a problem with that.

Probably can’t use chopsticks, racist lol.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

That's right, the Left was fine with Castro. I'm a Democrat. I was fine with it. Now Trump is talking to Un, and I'm fine with it. I'm not a hypocrite. But boy oh boy, there are a lot of them that make comments on these threads. I remember Obama was BLASTED for trying to normalize relations with Cuba by almost everyone on ATS. BUT I'VE KNOWN FOR YEARS THAT MOST HERE ARE HYPOCRITES. The sad thing is they don't seem to care. I don't understand how so many people can talk out of both sides of their mouths. So when Democrats do it = bad. When Republicans do it = good. Love it! Now, some of you might want to really start sticking up for WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, instead of idolizing some politician and following along like SHEEP.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Ha!
Did Obama make any deals worth praising him for?
I'll wait for you to come up with one.

Let me answer this one for him. If any deal the Obama made and was presented would you even accept it? Me thinks not. So your question is only a bait question.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sean Hannity is a manipulative broken record as is the mainstream media.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Wow. You seem to have quite a knack for sniffing out the really IMPORTANT issues.

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

You should pick up a book or take a walk,instead of turning on the boob tube,see what being a "Gruber Mc Tuber" has got you,what a waste of time

These first two responses are perfect examples of the Right's hypocrisy. Anyone with two eyes in their head can see that Hannity is a hypocrite and a liar - yet Trump supporters simply cannot bring themselves to admit this - despite OVERWHELMING evidence. So, instead, they turn to the old backup trick of deflection and off-topic bullying in order to try and silence both the OP and the topic.

We aren't stupid. We will call you out for your hypocritical nonsense EVERY SINGLE TIME.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

Do you, or MteWamp, have any actual arguments to add other than you don't like what was said?..

I'll play. Did you see every MSM news channel talking about how horrible the NK summit was? If it's bad why were they not saying it back when Hannity was saying it about Obama.

Bonus question. Can you find some posters here that showed agreement with Hannity when he talked about it?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join