It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help? How to make a perfect rolled thread on Twitter for something awesome?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi,

I have a great idea for a twitter thread, but in terms of the ordering of tweets, how do I do it so they present in the right order after someone clicks on tweet #1?

Should I just reply to that tweet and each successive one, or, should each new tweet reply to the top one, or, should the order be reversed for it to roll from top to bottom in order from first to last tweet as they see it?

Thanks.

The thread I'm going to create is going to be a #MAGA Economic Boom Dream Job Job Search Method from a 30+ year corporate recruitment veteran, moi.

What will make it interesting and impactful is that the technique I wish to freely share is completely upside down to the way that most people go about it, and it places them in control and completely @ cause in landing for themselves the job (and location) they want, while making the individual themselves the sought after gold and the keystone of corporate culture, while leaving the dead to bury their dead so to speak in terms of the company they're leaving to save their souls.

The result, top people in their particular area of expertise or discipline will be empowered to shift companies to their company of choice in the location of their choice (lifestyle choices), and then end up tendering their resignation to their current boss. I'm going to walk everything through the entire process and put it out there as a step by step process.

So many companies do not deserve to have many of the employees they do, who all hate their jobs, because the boss and culture is an asshole or completely dead inside.

In anticipation that I'll be able to get this - how to,, resolved, and I'm sure it's pretty simple, duh, I'll prep a new account and profile while remaining anonymous, but while still branding the heck out of it.

I hate snooty corporatism that's entirely inauthentic, and love the idea of liberating people from that place whether I make any money from it or not. In this case, entirely free of charge.

Oh what fun! LOL

Thanks in advance for your help and inspiration to do this project.

Ankh

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Update!

So I set up a Twitter Account for branding purposes.

twitter.com...

no followers yet...

I'll brand with the new hashtag #MAGAJobSearch for which there are no results yet.

I'll figure it out the rolled thread order thingy.

Excited about having an impact by liberating people to properly and effectively seek out their next job while sharing from a wealth of knowledge and experience.

What fun!

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 13-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I just love the idea.

Reference it in the Q thread. Someone may just read it.

P

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Thanks. Could provoke mass exoduses.

LET MY PEOPLE GO! Ha!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Hi,

I have a great idea for a twitter thread, but in terms of the ordering of tweets, how do I do it so they present in the right order after someone clicks on tweet #1?

Should I just reply to that tweet and each successive one, or, should each new tweet reply to the top one, or, should the order be reversed for it to roll from top to bottom in order from first to last tweet as they see it?

Thanks.

The thread I'm going to create is going to be a #MAGA Economic Boom Dream Job Job Search Method from a 30+ year corporate recruitment veteran, moi.

What will make it interesting and impactful is that the technique I wish to freely share is completely upside down to the way that most people go about it, and it places them in control and completely @ cause in landing for themselves the job (and location) they want, while making the individual themselves the sought after gold and the keystone of corporate culture, while leaving the dead to bury their dead so to speak in terms of the company they're leaving to save their souls.

The result, top people in their particular area of expertise or discipline will be empowered to shift companies to their company of choice in the location of their choice (lifestyle choices), and then end up tendering their resignation to their current boss. I'm going to walk everything through the entire process and put it out there as a step by step process.

So many companies do not deserve to have many of the employees they do, who all hate their jobs, because the boss and culture is an asshole or completely dead inside.

In anticipation that I'll be able to get this - how to,, resolved, and I'm sure it's pretty simple, duh, I'll prep a new account and profile while remaining anonymous, but while still branding the heck out of it.

I hate snooty corporatism that's entirely inauthentic, and love the idea of liberating people from that place whether I make any money from it or not. In this case, entirely free of charge.

Oh what fun! LOL

Thanks in advance for your help and inspiration to do this project.

Ankh

I’m following and good luck 😀

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Does it need to be written out in tweets? Maybe it'd be easier to read if create a jpeg, like News Blast.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great idea, Ankh! If there is anything the world really does need, it's people who have jobs that they do not hate!

I don't do Twitter, but if I did, I would follow you.
edit on 13-6-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
Does it need to be written out in tweets? Maybe it'd be easier to read if create a jpeg, like News Blast.

Thanks for the feedback. I was considering that, and that's exactly what I'll do for it, immitating Enochle's News Blast, which is sized right so you don't have to click on it to expand.

It will still be a whole series of tweets though as well, but that way I can exceed the 280 character limit with a "card" pic.

First I'll write the whole thing out, then chunk it down in steps, and then convert it to something like that.

I've noticed from Thomas Wictor's rolled threads that you just reply to each successive tweet and bang them out quickly one after another before anyone has a chance to reply, which seems to push all replies down to the bottom unless they click on an individual tweet to enlarge. All those replies will then form a kind of Q&A.

I can then start dropping daily tips like News Blast, while always referring to the one main thread to walk people through the process step by step ie: how to be your own headhunter.

I don't have a lot of followers yet, and made a "coming soon..." tweet and it got 2 likes, so it would seem that there would be a demand for this kind of information.

It would be fun to identify companies with bad corporate cultures, then fire in my thread and secret formula at some of their key people for them to use and spread among others.

At some point - I'll do another one to explain how to bring about small "exoduses" whether to join another company as a group or to form their own new company. LOL

Funny how a series of tweets could end up being a wrecking ball in companies who deserve to lose their best people!

Thanks again.

Ankh

edit on 13-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
This thing, this project is really starting to cook in the background.

I'm going to mimic Enoch's approach

twitter.com...

And use Cutepants' suggestion, and I think I'll even use his approach in @'ing many top and influential Twitter users where RT's really kick butt big time.

Plus I can just take the URL from the rolled thread and fire that off any time with different hashtags on it, even trending hashtags.

It might give anti-Trumpers pause to come across a free gift like that, and build a bridge and a hand of friendship across the divide, while separating many people from bad companies to join with good companies - so impactful.

It could even be used.. strategically and covertly, an asshole boss' worst nightmare, or that of a large corporate culture that lacks culture, and people have so many authentic reasons to want to switch jobs, they just don't know how.

Could become very popular.

I have a new twitter hobby - finally, a way to make myself and my knowledge base super useful to so many great MAGA people, whether right or "left" whatever that means other than hating Trump personally.

So much irony, and impact - and how could twitter try to shut me down for trying to be most helpful? and popular?

It will happen.

Got my work cut out for me, but it's totally doable, and I have my account set up and ready to roll.

join