It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un accepts Trump's invitation to Washington: report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I can see it now... They'll be having dessert together when Kim will notice Trump's second scoop. Trump will catch him staring and offer a second scoop to Kim if he denuclearizes. #4Dchess

I dont know he might tell kim hes fat like he did at their meeting.

www.independent.co.uk...
Trump never lies. Not so anyone would notice, anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Perhaps even more good news.

Trump's Campaign Manager Wants CNN Reporter's Credentials Revoked Over Questions During North Korea Signing

Jim Acosta, our favorite sleaze from CNN, continually interrupts and shouts questions during the historic signing ceremony between the United States and North Korea. This guy has no self respect.

Video

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh man, I can't wait to see how this is spun negatively. They've already begun above.

Literally bringing the head of a warring state to the White House, and it's a bad thing. I love this new America divided. It's so great to see everyone coming together to hate. When one points a finger, mind the ones pointing back.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: sine.nomine
I can see it now... They'll be having dessert together when Kim will notice Trump's second scoop. Trump will catch him staring and offer a second scoop to Kim if he denuclearizes. #4Dchess

I dont know he might tell kim hes fat like he did at their meeting.

www.independent.co.uk...
Trump never lies. Not so anyone would notice, anyway.

Trump did the job that sissy Obama couldn't do. Ill bet Michelle backhands Barack around the house often. We know who wears the pants, and who wears the panties in that family

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

You think a lying, fat, little rocket man, tinpot dictator deserves the honor of an invitation to the White House?

Why?

Maybe if you had a nuclear tipped ICBM, you might get an invite too. As long as you're not Muslim.

edit on 6/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You're cute.
Want to go out to dinner some time?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Isn't that enough of a reason?

Or maybe a chance, however slender one might think it, of a lasting peace on the Peninsula, without the artillery barrages, the commando raids, and assorted other nonsense?

Not to mention, some of the other wonderful folks who've visited the White House, Kim'll hardly be unique.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Perhaps even more good news.

Trump's Campaign Manager Wants CNN Reporter's Credentials Revoked Over Questions During North Korea Signing

Jim Acosta, our favorite sleaze from CNN, continually interrupts and shouts questions during the historic signing ceremony between the United States and North Korea. This guy has no self respect.

Video

Is there no decorum of the press anymore? I must have missed that watching it late in the evening, early morning hours. What a total tool, I don't even want to hear how it's his job to actively disturb an end to aggression as it happens before the ink is even on the paper. Give me a break, hang that man for treason. Press credentials have their limits. That was abject treason. I can't thank President Trump enough for remaining calm under pressure. Had he thrown Acosta out, it would have been more fuel on the fire for these scumbags. They want DEATH before defeat, in the worst way. The truth reigned supreme that day, history will mark it so, and Acosta will forever be a skidmark on that history.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You think a lying, fat, little rocket man, tinpot dictator deserves the honor of an invitation to the White House?

Why?

Maybe if you had a nuclear tipped ICBM, you might get an invite too. As long as you're not Muslim.

Absolutely. I think Kim deserves his chance at redemption. Think of what is possible? You have, and that is why you roil in your silly anger. There is only one angry little man tonight.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Isn't that enough of a reason?

No.

But then, as has been pointed out, the invite has no date. Do you think an RVSP will be required?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

You know, give it a rest. Not a fan of Obama, either, but he's gone. If talk about him you must, then a little decorum might make it a bit more civil.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I think Kim deserves his chance at redemption.

Sure. Even Trump deserves that.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   

No? Why?

I'm sure an RSVP would be acceptable. As for the open date, of course it's an open date, it was only mentioned within the last 24 hours or so...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I think Kim deserves his chance at redemption.

Sure. Even Trump deserves that.

Trump is a bigger man than some in such regards, because he actually is giving that chance to Kim. Meanwhile, you post daily hate and vitriol, disguised as thoughtful criticisms. It's fine, but everyone sees it.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Why?

Lol, your comment made me think of another Kim......ha ha ha

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No? Why?

Because all he has done is signed a meaningless piece of paper which says he will really really work on some stuff.

Oh yeah. Also because he has a nuclear tipped ICBM.

I should get me one of those because they seem to work wonders. Much better than hostages.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I know you're smarter than that. It's the start of a process. It doesn't start until the principals start talking to each other.

Honestly, what the heck are you expecting?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Honestly, what the heck are you expecting?

Not a whole hell of a lot.

Call me a cockeyed cynic.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I'll go with that. Me, too. But I can't help but see a possibility here. If it doesn't work, that'll be a shame. If it does?

If it does, it could, only could, mean a new era for not just Korea, both of 'em, but maybe eventually, only one through reunification.

I don't expect this to end the strife, but I sure hope it does. ...and I wish 'em well. Even the tinpot dictator...and Kim, too

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Butterflies and zebras and a fairy tale,
That's all she ever thinks about.

Tear down that wall.

Yoyodyne, where the future begins tomorrow!
edit on 6/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join