It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am So Sick of Your Opinions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
Ah, then have a drink on me. Sorry i aint that philo, pholi, clever.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I don't give a damn what you say. Game of Thrones just isn't all that.

I have never watched a single episode or even a trailer of Game of Thrones.
I have zero interest in it actually.

Which might seem funny because of all of my interests in general, but I am actually purposely avoiding Thrones.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: intrepid

I don't give a damn what you say. Game of Thrones just isn't all that.

I have never watched a single episode or even a trailer of Game of Thrones.
I have zero interest in it actually.

Which might seem funny because of all of my interests in general, but I am actually purposely avoiding Thrones.

Same here. I just started watching it last month to see what all the buzz was about. I finished it up 2 days ago(6 seasons). It's good but I'm not waiting on the next season.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

What I'm actually sorta interested in maybe checking out is the "Vikings" series on History channel. I've heard some good things and so I'm a little curious to at least play an episode. When I get time I'll sit down and watch one.

I've been watching movies lately, which is sorta rare for me but I needed to catch up with the last few years of stuff I've neglected. There are a lot of really good films out there from the last few years, surprisingly.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I like spicy chicken sandwiches, you don't get vanilla. I hang out, you look too loud. It's not like I'm saying we can't be together, because apologizing is too hard. Death is begging for a savior that doesn't exist. Jesus loves garlic too. Fantasy football never ends in December and doesn't hold a candle to life in the basement for eating with dirty animals. What I really don't understand is how the humans don't hold it against us for being perfect enemies. They brought too many cards to the dirty swap meet. And how you and I put it in other words that haven't been red. Were it not for broken bridges, the sun and moon might collide in the next half century, or at least after the Oscars get bumped for dropping the ball on times square.

I don't want her big bucks or big johnsons, i just wanted to see her dirty feet dance on my pedestrian sepulcher that's buried under the garage of the ugly house at the end of the street. why does it take eight trips in and out to get three kids out the back door to play in the back yard?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: keithpayne77

Very clever.

I'm not loud at all actually, I'm the most chill, calm, and reserved person you know. I live in a state of Zen and nearly everyone loves my company because I reach them at their level and listen to them closely.

But then again, you don't know me personally because you never had the guts to find out who I really was. I forgive you for that but it's not too late. I'm more open minded than ever before.

I'll give you a tip though, if it takes eight trips to get 3 kids to go play out in the backyard, you're probably too busy worried about yourself to see all of the answers outside of the box you trapped yourself in.

What is your style? Have you considered offering them a reward for behaving and doing as you ask? Like, for example, you could tell them if they go outside and play for awhile and be good, that you'll get them ice cream or pizza or something they like (you'll know what they like better than anyone).

You can make suggestions for things they could do, and embellish it a bit to share some enthusiasm and excitement with them. Example: "Hey kids! Wow look it's not too hot outside today, that means you get to go play! Omg this is so fun and cool!"

I strongly advise you avoid getting mad at them or showing aggravation. That means you are the one with the problem. So be thoughtful and conscientious, share with them your happiness and your cheer. If they respond with reasons not to do something or to not do as you request - first listen to what they are saying and how they say it. Second determine where they are at in their minds. Then from there, the third part is to utilize your discernment to offer to them the solutions you come up with, cheerfully, so that they might be convinced to just go outside and play for awhile so that you can enjoy your day too.

I realize that you may not be able to achieve success with kids as easily as I can (I'm a natural and virtually all kids listen to me and do as I ask of them on the first try), but if you really put your Heart into it and appreciate them for who they are and show off to them your talents and give them your highest energy - than they'll love it and you for it. And they'll go out and play and not run in and out back and forth constantly. You gotta approach it from their level and remember what it was like to be a kid. Understanding them is the key. You are their leader, so do the very best you can. I know you might be tired and stressed but you need to chill out and enjoy your life while you have it. You're so lucky, I'd take advantage of it and have fun if I were you.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: keithpayne77
It's not like I'm saying we can't be together, because apologizing is too hard.

It's not too hard. It never was.
But that's all in the past so why worry about all of that?

We can hang out and be friends, there's no need to apologize.
Everything's fine. Let's have fun.
Life's worth living and there isn't a moment to waste!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

So whats your point?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your ideas aren't good enough for my toilet. 

Your toilet isn't good enough for my ideas.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

That was hilarious...............I got the point. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The world is filled with countless stupid, useless loudmouths, OP. Unfortunately, we're not allowed to hunt humans and cull the Idiot Herds yet. In lieu of that, it's more entertaining and occasionally humorous to observe them make asses of themselves. Advertising how low the knuckles go is actually helpful to a degree!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

Your ideas aren't good enough for my toilet. 

Your toilet isn't good enough for my ideas.

Hahahahahah
touché

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I felt like you'd pop outta the woodwork while I was writing this thread. I consciously thought about it.

That's an aspect of this thread that only you and I will understand.

We should talk.
Send me a direct private message finally....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh and get this - I was about to move to the Virgin Islands in August and already started setting it all up (finding apt, getting job, booking flight) but then suddenly a very lucrative job fell right in my lap last week.

Basically it's a 3 part job - I'm Chief Editor for a real estate corporation's newsletter, Im helping them design their website, and I'll get 10 % commission off any property sales I make.

I'm really ambitious and excited about it.
This was my lucky break finally!!! Woohoo!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I just can't stop thinking about what you said.

You say so much yet I'm probably the only one who can figure it out.

We aren't enemies. You can stop acting that way.

I think the sun and moon need to collide immediately, but I can be patient a few more weeks. The bridge isn't broken.

Time is ticking and I'm getting restless.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

So did like Keith Payne's theories on psychology influence your practice or something?

Did you take a class under him back in the day?

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Can I add my rant!? I am soooo sick of ATS being turned into the Donald Trump hate zone. Front page filled with hateful threads with one-sided logic meant to bolster hateful opinions. ATS used to be less political. BJ Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama ruined this place and apparently the country. Some people can't see a good President now, even when it's so apparent.

TRUMP'S BEST BIRTHDAY!
ECONOMY, NKOREA, WORLD CUP
JOBLESS 44 YEAR LOW
edit on 14-6-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
Can I add my rant!? I am soooo sick of ATS being turned into the Donald Trump hate zone. Front page filled with hateful threads with one-sided logic meant to bolster hateful opinions.

Hey, how's xuenchen doing? Got her Hillary ears on?

Thanks for bring this over to BTS Spanky. Trying to get away from that crap.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There's your answer. What you focus on you will gravitate towards amd bring into your life. They dont tell good stories on the news fir a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join