It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: introvert

Reminds me of dodgeball.

Here at globo gym were better than you and we know it

Or Conan the Barbarian: 'Seeing my enemies driven before me'".

edit on 13-6-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

sat·ire
ˈsaˌtī(ə)r
noun

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

synonyms: mockery, ridicule, derision, scorn, caricature; More
a play, novel, film, or other work that uses satire.
plural noun: satires
"a stinging satire on American politics"
synonyms: parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, skit; More
a genre of literature characterized by the use of satire.

FFS, man.

I wouldn't call you a commie, but your blind admonitions against people of a certain class proves you share much in common.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Who, the 1%'ers that rape rob and pillage everyone beneath them?

Better not criticize them, Trump's one of them after all.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Good satire, Like something you might find in a George orwell's 1984.

I doubt you've read the book, because you'd recognize that the Two Minutes Hate is reminiscent of any two minutes of current broadcasting.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who, the 1%'ers that rape rob and pillage everyone beneath them? Better not criticize them, Trump's one of them after all.

Unwarranted and unjust class hatred. These are the fantasies keeping your revolution alive. Maybe you are a commie afterall.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: amazing

Untrue. Let's compare me to Trump.

If my father would have given me a Million Dollars and all the connections and mentoring to go into real estate, I would be a billionaire too. He's no better than me there.

He ran for President and won. ON a smaller scale I ran for local government and won.
He's a jerk to people. I'm not a Jerk to people.
I actually help people in my everyday life, depending on the day he may or may not help anyone.

Don't get me wrong I don't like Hillary and I'm not exactly "Opposed" to Trump. I just think he's a lame president a lot of the things he says and done are detrimental to our Country. I don't want him to fail because that would hurt our country.

But when comparing me to him. I'm better because I don't demean women and make fun of the way they look, I don't mock disabled people(Yes I saw the actual video numerous times...), I don't sue people, I don't make shady backroom deals with people, I don't order my wives from Russian, I don't have ties to the mob. Again I'm not saying he's worse than Hillary or anyone on the left, I'm just comparing him to me for the sake of this thread.

he's not smarter than me, because anyone can succeed in life when they're born rich. I also dont' get a fake tan?

I'm not seeing the point of this thread.

Oh wait, he's definitely better than me at Golf.

According to your own account He’s more interesting than you as well.

Sure, we’d all like to say we’d become billionaires with a million dollars, but turning that million into more millions, especially more than a million millions, takes a little more grit than you’re leading us to believe.

I doubt it. With a million dollars you could start 50 businesses you could by 5 houses to rent out or fix up and sell...I mean it would be impossible to fail unless you spent it all on Coke, fast cars, fast women and gold chains or something.

And let's be real. It wasn't just "a million" dollars. His family and his families business gave him contacts, networks, mentoring, inside deals etc that the rest of us will never have. He couldn't help but succeed.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'll have to add this to my repertoire. One of my go to favorites: If you oppose everything he does, he controls you. You are nothing more than his puppet. Shapiro and pelosi are prime examples of this.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Next time you think something like that, come back to this article. A LOT of people inherit a million bucks, but they buy boats and cars and vacation houses.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh my mistake

I notice that happens a lot to never trumpers.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

My dog has more class .
And my dog has been dead for four years.
Lol.

Have a full body pillow made. You can hug him every night.
edit on 6132018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Devotee is more like it.
Groupie, zealot fit too.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am going to say... no, Trump is not better than me.

this Trump Idolatry is pathetic

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

You can't demonize someone who is already a demon..

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ummm Donald Trump has had 70 plus years to get educated on anything but seems to know nothing, so explain to me how that makes this fool better than anyone? At least anyone with at least a 7th grade education.

Most people don't lie constantly and for absolutely no reason like Trump does, most people are not cowards like he , most people can deal with criticism without having a tantrum like he does,so how does that make this lying whiny little B**ch better than anyone?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh my mistake

I notice that happens a lot to never trumpers.

That's cute, you should be proud.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Devotee is more like it.
Groupie, zealot fit too.

Yet he's on your lips in nearly every breath. You should come up for air every now and again.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I am going to say... no, Trump is not better than me.

this Trump Idolatry is pathetic

Sure he is, by nearly every unit of measure.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: doomsdaybringerofdeath

Ummm Donald Trump has had 70 plus years to get educated on anything but seems to know nothing, so explain to me how that makes this fool better than anyone? At least anyone with at least a 7th grade education.

Most people don't lie constantly and for absolutely no reason like Trump does, most people are not cowards like he , most people can deal with criticism without having a tantrum like he does,so how does that make this lying whiny little B**ch better than anyone?

Most people don't need to tow the party line in order to formulate their own thoughts, yet hear you are.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Why, as a Canadian, are you so obsessed with Trump? It's almost as funny as that Trump fanboy from Australia that we have kicking around.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: amazing

Next time you think something like that, come back to this article. A LOT of people inherit a million bucks, but they buy boats and cars and vacation houses.

Yeah like I said only an idiot couldn't make a Billion Dollars off of a Million to start with. I'd have income for the rest of my life.

But we're not talking about a million dollars though, are we? We're talking about his Families business connections, his father's mentoring, the favorable deals he got because of his family name, the business network etc.

Any idiot could make a billion dollars with just that family influence itself. I know I could.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join