It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I dont know Putin wrestles bears topless. And angela Merkel could probably take him as well but luckily she keeps her top on.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

when the usual tripes are dud threads, and even the mentalists who think a thesaurus is God's gift to persuasion start to dissipate, a thread turning Trump into god is guaranteed to garner enough s&f to boost the old virtual self esteem....

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's not healthy to idolise other people like this ...

It's not healthy to obsessively demonize Trump either but that's still a popular game.

it's completely healthy and necessary, and trump being president is not "a game"......trump is engaged in a soft coup with putin....trump is doing everything that putin WOULD do if putin was here.....bashing Canada along with all the other democracies, praising dictators around the world, bashing media, bashing minorities, bashing our legal system and our justice system, him and his family making millions off the government...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

He's not bashing Canada, he's pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Angie doll Merkel could probably take on one of Putin's new R-36M ICBM and not even break a sweat.........Possibly a few mirrors all the same.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Merkle is a freak, she hates dogs. If Putin showed her a dog she'd hyperventilate. FACT.

This could be the reason that Germany condones bestiality. Who the # would allow that? #MerkleisEvil

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

"Merkle is a freak, she hates dogs. If Putin showed her a dog she'd hyperventilate. FACT."

Really?

Coz she looks like she has eaten a few.

How does Germany condone bestiality through?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
LesMisanthrope I have been coming to ATS for well longer then I can count ten years or more have even had time to lose accounts because my email got deleted and could not get a password reminder .

Congrads On MY FIRST star EVER . Always thought stars flags whats the point untill I read this post .

Your Reasoning is the VERY reason I am very careful of criticism . To easy from a person who does not have the skill .
And when I do Criticize I try to be constructive with it .

Littel people whos only way they ow of to rise them self is tring to bring down others . Even responding to such petteness is pointless as it only feeds them /
Here is my take on how people down on a President Trump - Obama take your pick they all get downed by thous who could never achieve 1 % of what the person did .

My response to The so called Trump haters ( who would just be hating someone else If it was not Trump .
Billion air - sexest first lady EVER - president - world bussiness man now world leader who wile crud does acutely lead .
If this is there idea of failing then lord knows I wish I had even failed 10 % as well .
Ps now Trump will be in history books in more then just the number such and such president he has got the legacy he wanted even if kim goes back to what he was doing .

300 years from now people will not only know his name but talk about what he did wile most of use by then will have been forgotten for 200 years .

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

From what i've read she condones it. It's legal. That was my point.''

And you're correct, Merkel totally looks like she's eaten dog in the past fortnight. 'cringe'
edit on 13-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Yuk!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Littel people whos only way they ow of to rise them self is tring to bring down others .

Ironic much? That is Trump's modus operandi. And yet you are getting down on others for doing the very thing Trump has done his entire life? When Trump does it, his followers say he "has balls." When others do it to Trump, they are are belitting, petty, jealous and "losers."

You just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

When others do it, they act like girl scouts. Do you really want girl scouts running your ship? I don't think so Sailor. [not you just in general..]
edit on 13-6-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
So by your logic then, Hitler was better than all of us? I mean he was definitely more powerful and rich, he achieved a great deal in a short time. but “better” than us seems wildly inaccurate. In fact it’s so inaccurate that it paints the OP as a boot licking sycophant full of so much hot air it’s a wonder as to how his head ain’t floating in the clouds with Donnie’s.

Exactly. Lets bootlick every rich celebrity ever, because after all they're all far more immortalized in history and all that jazz than we mere mortals.

FFS

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

So by your logic then, Hitler was better than all of us? I mean he was definitely more powerful and rich, he achieved a great deal in a short time. but “better” than us seems wildly inaccurate. In fact it’s so inaccurate that it paints the OP as a boot licking sycophant full of so much hot air it’s a wonder as to how his head ain’t floating in the clouds with Donnie’s.

What? No, you fool. Hitler was a genocidal dictator.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Exactly. Lets bootlick every rich celebrity ever, because after all they're all far more immortalized in history and all that jazz than we mere mortals.

FFS

It was partly satire, Puritan. But while you’re at it, go start a cultural revolution and save us from the rich and famous.
edit on 13-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's not healthy to idolise other people like this ...

It's not healthy to obsessively demonize Trump either but that's still a popular game.

it's completely healthy and necessary, and trump being president is not "a game"......trump is engaged in a soft coup with putin....trump is doing everything that putin WOULD do if putin was here.....bashing Canada along with all the other democracies, praising dictators around the world, bashing media, bashing minorities, bashing our legal system and our justice system, him and his family making millions off the government...

In other words, his crime is talking. Good god man you need to reorientate yourself back to reality.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I’ll make a deal with you: if everyone on the right stops trashing Hillary and Obama ( both of whom are way more powerful and successful and rich than anyone on ATS), then we’ll all stop trashing Trump.

I'd just be happy if people stopped posting stupid political stories that have NOTHING to do with conspiracy theories on ATS.. this place is quickly turning into a news aggregation website like Drudge... it is pretty sad when I have to try and sift through the multitude of crap on the front page to find something that actually has to do with what this website was intended for.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Isnt satire suppose to contain comedy?

And orange you supposed to be the sites bigshot literary type, and your number one word:

Pu·ri·tan
a member of a group of English Protestants of the late 16th and 17th centuries who regarded the Reformation of the Church of England under Elizabeth as incomplete and sought to simplify and regulate forms of worship.

"and sought to simplify and regulate forms of worship."

Which is quite something as this piece here takes politician worship to the next level.

But when all else fails fall back on 'its comedy'.

'My hero worship piece is actually comedy'.

'And anyone that calls me out on it I'll label them a commie, because I've drunk the partisan hack koolaid.'

FFS man.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Good satire, Like something you might find in a George orwell's 1984.

edit on 13-6-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Reminds me of dodgeball.

Here at globo gym were better than you and we know it

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join