It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: PistolPete

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: PistolPete

He just heaped praise on a guy that has people living in concentration camps.

Yeah and all just to try and avoid a nuclear war. The audacity of Trump trying to stop a nuclear war.

Kim didn't want a nuclear war. He wanted to be legitimized by the world. Which he was given in spades to the point he was granted a meeting with the President of the United States.

Then why did he build the nukes? Just to pass the time? Dear God. And why didn't any of the other Presidents take him seriously? The let the man develop nukes...for God's sake.

Now the man has nukes, and you still are against negotiating with him to try and solve the problem?....Jumping Jehoshaphat.
And you want all of this because you hate Trump. You people are proving that the OP is correct without even realizing it.

No one is against negotiating with him. That's the hyperbole "you people" need to push to make any thought or idea that counters what your lord is doing illegitimate.

People have qualms with the fact that because Kim has given what you perceive to be a "win" you now have warm and fuzzy feelings about him.

Numerous Presidents have tried to negotiate with the regime. But because none of "you people" can remember anything that happens when one Presidential administration ends and another begins we have to listen to a bunch of braying nonsense like this elevating Trump to some godlike stature and diminishing what a terrible despot Kim is.

The North Koreans developed nuclear weapons for the exact thing that Donald Trump just gave them.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: angeldoll
Better than me at what? I'm so much better than Trump in many ways.
Telling the truth for one. Having morals for another. I could go on, but you get my point.

It’s a shame there isn’t more of you about. Nonetheless, yours seems more the rule than the exception.

That's true. Most everybody lies less than Trump, and has higher morals.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Better than me at what? I'm so much better than Trump in many ways.
Telling the truth for one. Having morals for another. I could go on, but you get my point.

It’s a shame there isn’t more of you about. Nonetheless, yours seems more the rule than the exception.

That's true. Most everybody lies less than Trump, and has higher morals.

I doubt that. Most politicians are lying 24/7 insofar as they are always acting. THere is a reason the US government is one of the largest public relations firm in the world.

Either way, I take the Arthur Miller approach to leadership:

“Jesus Christ could not have beaten Hitler Germany or Imperial Japan into surrender. And it is not impossible that our main reason for cloaking our leadership with a certain magical, extra human, theatrical aura is to help disguise one of the basic conditions of their employment, namely, their readiness to kill for us.”

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Awesome!👍

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Wondeful and refreshing OP! Insightful and really put me in tune with the limits of my abilities. LMAO

Never liked him never will. Not anti-Trump, as I just recognize the schoolyard bully he is. He is like the offensive neighbor in Pee-Wee’s Big Adventure.
Plus I respect women. But do go on...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You are a cruel, compassionless man, sir. Today is about the worst day yet for the anti-Trump members. They're bruised, hurt and confused.

Now you kick them when they're down?? Heartless, I say, heartless.

Forgive me Lord, it sure is fun.....

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

Untrue. Let's compare me to Trump.

If my father would have given me a Million Dollars and all the connections and mentoring to go into real estate, I would be a billionaire too. He's no better than me there.

He ran for President and won. ON a smaller scale I ran for local government and won.
He's a jerk to people. I'm not a Jerk to people.
I actually help people in my everyday life, depending on the day he may or may not help anyone.

Don't get me wrong I don't like Hillary and I'm not exactly "Opposed" to Trump. I just think he's a lame president a lot of the things he says and done are detrimental to our Country. I don't want him to fail because that would hurt our country.

But when comparing me to him. I'm better because I don't demean women and make fun of the way they look, I don't mock disabled people(Yes I saw the actual video numerous times...), I don't sue people, I don't make shady backroom deals with people, I don't order my wives from Russian, I don't have ties to the mob. Again I'm not saying he's worse than Hillary or anyone on the left, I'm just comparing him to me for the sake of this thread.

he's not smarter than me, because anyone can succeed in life when they're born rich. I also dont' get a fake tan?

I'm not seeing the point of this thread.

Oh wait, he's definitely better than me at Golf.

Sure, we’d all like to say we’d become billionaires with a million dollars, but turning that million into more millions, especially more than a million millions, takes a little more grit than you’re leading us to believe.

Dude, screw Trumps billions of dollars... I already explained a couple of pages back why I'm better than Trump... I tan better than he does.

I'm starting to think people here might not even take me seriously!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

If my father would have given me a Million Dollars and all the connections and mentoring to go into real estate, I would be a billionaire too. He's no better than me there.

He ran for President and won. ON a smaller scale I ran for local government and won.
I actually help people in my everyday life, depending on the day he may or may not help anyone.

Don't get me wrong I don't like Hillary and I'm not exactly "Opposed" to Trump. I just think he's a lame president a lot of the things he says and done are detrimental to our Country. I don't want him to fail because that would hurt our country.

But when comparing me to him. I'm better because I don't demean women and make fun of the way they look, I don't mock disabled people(Yes I saw the actual video numerous times...), I don't sue people, I don't make shady backroom deals with people, I don't order my wives from Russian, I don't have ties to the mob. Again I'm not saying he's worse than Hillary or anyone on the left, I'm just comparing him to me for the sake of this thread.

he's not smarter than me, because anyone can succeed in life when they're born rich. I also dont' get a fake tan?

Sure, we’d all like to say we’d become billionaires with a million dollars, but turning that million into more millions, especially more than a million millions, takes a little more grit than you’re leading us to believe.

Dude, screw Trumps billions of dollars... I already explained a couple of pages back why I'm better than Trump... I tan better than he does.

You must be very proud.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Then I could say the same thing. How does the OP know that Trump is better than me? He doesn’t know me.

By his deeds. Trump just pulled off a major diplomatic feat against all odds and with critics on both the left and right who said it couldn't be done. One of the things Kim said was, "Obama wouldn't give me the time of day." You know: Obama, all about peace and love, yet here Trump waltzed over there and made a deal. Meanwhile you (and I) wax eloquent on ATS, known as a cranky conspiracy site with a poor reputation. That's why Trump is better than you (and me.) He's actually accomplished something.

I'll believe Lil' Kim gives up his nukes when I see it. Trump hasn't won anything North Korea related yet.

My money is on them back to hating each other and throwing insults within the year.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

THere is a reason the US government is one of the largest public relations firm in the world.

Not anymore. "We're America, bitch" Remember? I don't find that particularly attractive for public relations.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

How can we take you seriously when we know you couldn't possibly tan from mom's basement?
Sheeesh, too simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

THere is a reason the US government is one of the largest public relations firm in the world.

Not anymore. "We're America, bitch" Remember? I don't find that particularly attractive for public relations.

If you divert your gaze to the real world as opposed to the unverified opinions from unnamed “officials” for long enough you’ll note things aren’t always what they’re made out to be. Trump’s ideas are public record, and the slogan, as forced and idiotic as it is, simply doesn’t fit.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Then I could say the same thing. How does the OP know that Trump is better than me? He doesn’t know me.

By his deeds. Trump just pulled off a major diplomatic feat against all odds and with critics on both the left and right who said it couldn't be done. One of the things Kim said was, "Obama wouldn't give me the time of day." You know: Obama, all about peace and love, yet here Trump waltzed over there and made a deal. Meanwhile you (and I) wax eloquent on ATS, known as a cranky conspiracy site with a poor reputation. That's why Trump is better than you (and me.) He's actually accomplished something.

I'll believe Lil' Kim gives up his nukes when I see it. Trump hasn't won anything North Korea related yet.

My money is on them back to hating each other and throwing insults within the year.

That must be when the economy tanks and Mueller shows us all the evidence on the eave of Trump's arrest hahahahaha.
The things you people have to wish for to make your world go round, it must be painful.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

If you divert your gaze to the real world as opposed to the unverified opinions from unnamed “officials” for long enough you’ll note things aren’t always what they’re made out to be. Trump’s ideas are public record, and the slogan, as forced and idiotic as it is, simply doesn’t fit.

Les, my gaze never leaves the real world. I'm aware trump didn't actually coin that phrase, but he lives it and demonstrates it on a daily basis. G6.5, case in point. His tax returns another. His unwillingness to address the greatest political scam/crime of my lifetime, that is a foreign country causing chaos and interference in our elections, employing 'troll farms' to such an end, and our so-called 'president' not doing anything about it.

That is the most disgraceful act (by omission) of any politician, anywhere. Including Nixon.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The anti Trumpers will never get it, sadly.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

He would say??, LMAO, maybe you should put all his bigly words together and make a new bible..such a superior being he must be.
I'm not sure TDS means what you guys think it means

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Les, my gaze never leaves the real world. I'm aware trump didn't actually coin that phrase, but he lives it and demonstrates it on a daily basis. G6.5, case in point. His tax returns another. His unwillingness to address the greatest political scam/crime of my lifetime, that is a foreign country causing chaos and interference in our elections, employing 'troll farms' to such an end, and our so-called 'president' not doing anything about it.

That is the most disgraceful act (by omission) of any politician, anywhere. Including Nixon.

This is the sort of fear-mongering we’ve been hearing for the past few years. If twitter is to be the crime scene of the “greatest political scam/crime” of your lifetime, then my friend, it might be time for an intervention.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
One thing I do believe...Trump would certainly agree with you on all counts that he is, by virtue of his “good genes,” better than all of us.

I’m sure he’d give your essay on his amazing greatness very high marks, though he might have wished you’d put in more superlatives and “greatest in all history” praises. He’d like it more then. Seriously, the The Most Great World Leader deserves the Best Words!!! ALL the best words.

Try harder.

As for me, I’m not better than anyone. Not even better than those little children ICE has put in kennel-like cells after ripping them away from their parents, because really, but for the luck of birth, that could be my story, my child...But do go on about His Most Excellent Highness, the Glorious and Perfect Golden Domed Leader of Greatness!!!!!

Yes. Do go on...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
What did Trump get in exchange?
edit on 12-6-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
No, OP... D. Trump, is better than YOU. He is the American President. Not you, or your wishes. That's "reality".
I highly suggest you "register" any sharp objects you may have, with your local "authorities". You seem unattached with reality and the "social" common good.

And you seem like a low IQ individual. The Op in no way suggested that he is better than Trump. You're making an ass of yourself trying to school one of the most eloquent members here.

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join