It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Think I’ll have to take a pic of this thread and inform some authorities.

That's a good little statist ...

When it comes to pedophila and it’s sympathizers I would prefer concerned citizen.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I think I am better than you, and you have sour grapes about it.

link   
OP. He probably is, I've never stood beside a real C.n.C. in battle. But I'll take your word for it. So what's your point?.. I'm better than you. But I don't "post" about it...
edit on 12-6-2018 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

link   

Yeah ... you tell her tiger.

Oh, by the way, may I quote you the next time you post about freedom of speech?

You sure can... can I quote you as well?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: PistolPete

He just heaped praise on a guy that has people living in concentration camps.

Yeah and all just to try and avoid a nuclear war. The audacity of Trump trying to stop a nuclear war.

Kim didn't want a nuclear war. He wanted to be legitimized by the world. Which he was given in spades to the point he was granted a meeting with the President of the United States.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

No way is Donald Trump better than me.

Just a few hours in the sun and I get an awesome golden bronzed tan... No need to look like a bloody orange raccoon.

He would say you have a low IQ for putting yourself in the Sun's harmful rays to just be tanned. Or would you prefer Sub-IQ?

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I think I am better than you, and you have sour grapes about it.

Guess I better make some more home made wine. I’ll just throw out the pedo grapes you provided. Don’t really have a taste for them.

link   

Yeah, statist pawns always prefer something other than the truth.

Pedophilia and it's sympathizers? You mean Trump? Sure, there have been rumors but ...

Fox 47 - (One of many ...)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's not healthy to idolise other people like this ...

It's not healthy to obsessively demonize Trump either but that's still a popular game.

I agree but that's not the topic of the thread.

Unless I am not mistaken I believe it is the main point of the thread.

Oh my mistake I thought the thread was ...we the Trump collective are better than everyone else and our leader is better than you.. Neener neener..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

Yeah ... you tell her tiger.

Oh, by the way, may I quote you the next time you post about freedom of speech?

You sure can... can I quote you as well?

Any time! I'd prefer being quoted to the sad attempts at strawman BS that usually get directed my way.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: PistolPete
On a professional level not many can compare to him. Obviously. If you measure your life in terms of wealth and personal possessions.

But morally?

We have people living in Prisons .. more than anyone else..

Good lord. So now that's what they are? Just prisons.

It's amazing how quickly you people get brainwashed by whatever Trump does. It wasn't that long ago you guys WANTED war with NK.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Pedophilia and it's sympathizers? You mean Trump? Sure, there have been rumors but ...

“Allegedly”

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a little girl throwing a tantrum when reading the OP.

Sure. Trump is better than me.

I hope it helps your, or Trump's, self-esteem.

Obviously you need it.

edit on 12-6-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

a reply to: PistolPete

Yeah and all just to try and avoid a nuclear war. The audacity of Trump trying to stop a nuclear war.

Kim didn't want a nuclear war. He wanted to be legitimized by the world. Which he was given in spades to the point he was granted a meeting with the President of the United States.

Then why did he build the nukes? Just to pass the time? Dear God. And why didn't any of the other Presidents take him seriously? The let the man develop nukes...for God's sake.

Now the man has nukes, and you still are against negotiating with him to try and solve the problem?....Jumping Jehoshaphat.
And you want all of this because you hate Trump. You people are proving that the OP is correct without even realizing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
No, OP... D. Trump, is better than YOU. He is the American President. Not you, or your wishes. That's "reality".
I highly suggest you "register" any sharp objects you may have, with your local "authorities". You seem unattached with reality and the "social" common good.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The MSM Today when it concerns the President is Like the Cowardly Guy who says in front of his friends to the Stranger in the Crowd he somehow suddenly Dislikes ...Yeah , You better Run Boy or I'll...........But instead , the Kid Turns and Faces his Tormentor with a Self Determination that shows he is Ready to Defend his Pride and Honor against one he has Sized Up as a Person of All Talk and No Action and then proceeds to Kick his Pompous Ass............

MAGA !
edit on 12-6-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Les I am afraid that the people who are opposing you in this thread only read your title without taking into account the underlying message of your post.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Clearly there is no room for sound logic with some users in this room. But I got your back dude. No worries

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Dude I’m with ya. If this lawsuit proves in any way there was a rape then f trump too.... but as of today no charges of settlements alluding to it being true have happend...

In ole Punchy de Pedo case charges were brought against the pimp. A pimp who confirmed Punchy was his customer. That’s a little closer to home don’t ya think??

I mean hell I can sue you in a civil case and alledge what I want. Then I have to prove it... this guy was caught bro.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Les I am afraid that the people who are opposing you in this thread only read your title without taking into account the underlying message of your post.

In case anyone hasn’t figured it out, the underlying message of my posts is that, it doesn’t matter how important, or rich or successful or high up the food chain someone is - they are not exempt from criticism. And just because they are important or rich or successful or high up the food chain - that doesn’t make them “better” than anyone else.

No, Trump isn’t better than me; Obama isn’t better than me; Hillary isn’t better than me. I can, and have criticized all three of them, and will continue to do so, no matter what the OP says.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join