It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RowanBean

I wonder if Les had lived in Nazi Germany, would he have said that Hitler was better than us?

No I'd say you were about as deceitful, sophistical, and as full of #t, but you're lacking in the whole genocidal dictator department.

Nah. If we lived in Nazi Germany and we had ATS at that time, you'ld make the same thread telling us that Hitler is better than us.

Don't lie.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

I wonder if Les had lived in Nazi Germany, would he have said that Hitler was better than us?

No I'd say you were about as deceitful, sophistical, and as full of #t, but you're lacking in the whole genocidal dictator department.

Nah. If we lived in Nazi Germany and we had ATS at that time, you'ld make the same thread telling us that Hitler is better than us.

Don't lie.

What you've proven is that you argue in bad faith (that is if you can formulate an argument), you use sophistry and slander to prove dominance (but in my mind, a sign of weakness), and that you're incapable of holding a conversation. Why do I write to you again?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Probably wouldn't have even needed to live in Germany... Would probably be claiming Hitler was better than us, from Canada... If it was currently April, 1939.

...lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Probably wouldn't have even needed to live in Germany... Would probably be claiming Hitler was better than us, from Canada... If it was currently April, 1939.

...lol.

You guys have very good imagination, but lacking in the humor department.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Don't lie.

You seem awfully upset that Trump is better than you. He's running the country and changing the world for the better whilst you proclaim Hitler made the world better. It's an odd argument you have. Perhaps the thread title got under your skin? Maybe because you recognise the truth in it? Come on admit it. Don't lie.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Don't lie.

What you've proven is that you argue in bad faith (that is if you can formulate an argument), you use sophistry and slander to prove dominance (but in my mind, a sign of weakness), and that you're incapable of holding a conversation. Why do I write to you again?

I wonder that myself too. I'm sure others do. You seem incapable or refuse to see our points and/or refuse to acknowledge any other arguments. You even refuse to admit that you were wrong many times. It's any wonder why we talk to you at all. And you regurgitate theasurus as if it makes you look intelligent.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Don't lie.

You seem awfully upset that Trump is better than you. He's running the country and changing the world for the better whilst you proclaim Hitler made the world better. It's an odd argument you have. Perhaps the thread title got under your skin? Maybe because you recognise the truth in it? Come on admit it. Don't lie.

Lolwut?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Don't lie.

Lolwut?

Glad you are not arguing against the obvious - that the thread got under your skin.
I guess the truth hurts.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I wonder that myself too. I'm sure others do. You seem incapable or refuse to see our points and/or refuse to acknowledge any other arguments. You even refuse to admit that you were wrong many times. It's any wonder why we talk to you at all. And you regurgitate theasurus as if it makes you look intelligent.

Well, your points are trash. That's been proven. You're just a sophist and a waste of time.

And every time someone says I use a thesaurus, they only reveal their own need of a dictionary. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Don't lie.

Lolwut?

Glad you are not arguing against the obvious - that the thread got under your skin.
I guess the truth hurts.

And they've been bumping it this whole time. Aah, the glory.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Good! Let's sling some more mud!

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Don't lie.

Lolwut?

I guess the truth hurts.

And they've been bumping it this whole time. Aah, the glory.

Yep. The glory of showing your pretentious pseudointelligence.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

...lol.

Hmmm.....I thought you were CDN?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

...lol.

I am. Can't you tell?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

...lol.

I am. Can't you tell?

Not when you type humour in the American spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...lol.

I am. Can't you tell?

Not when you type humour in the American spelling

The extra 'u' is so tedious, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Not really. It is proper english, no? Plus it's a good way to spot other CommonWealther's

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Connector

Not really. It is proper english, no? Plus it's a good way to spot other CommonWealther's

Fair point. I usually spell it as such, but I find it so ugly sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm not suggesting you are.

It's all hypocritical really which is why people like Trump can become POTUS.

Dog and pony show for the masses really.

And we refuse to see it or learn from history, generation after generation.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

How could we live in Nazi Germany and have a site such as ATS?

If the Axis powers had totally prevailed or Europe fall to the USSR after the second world war there would have been no information age in the manner that transpired.

Hitler was just a person with a chip on his shoulder, Orpheus complex, and major drug dependency problems.

People like that get into power its like playing Russian roulette with a six-shooter, which is why we should all be trembling as to what Trump might do because there are some similar comparisons.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join