It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: RowanBean

Space travel? Technology? Military advancements? Certainly even you agree about Autobahn? Anyway that's besides the point. Just because someone makes the world better doesn't make their "sins" forgivable or make them better than us.

The guy killed millions and millions of people, attacked his neighbors, and threw civilized society into world war. Sorry, no, Hitler did not make the world a better place, he made it worse, and we're still feeling the effects of that.

Deliberately missing the point still I see.

Oh well. Carry on.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

LOL. So basically it doesn't matter what a person did, if he makes the world a little better place, he's better than us? Hitler made the world a little better due to Autobahn, technology, space travel and such.

Now I've heard it all.

Hitler killed millions of people. I’m not sure whether you’re ignorant or arguing in bad faith, but this is a stupid comparison.

We killed millions of women and children in the Middle East.
But anyway that's the gist I am getting from your post above mine. You basically said you'll forgive a person (MLK) for transgressions if he makes the world a better place. Hitler certainly made the world a little better.
Just be more careful with what you said. Choose your words carefully and explain yourself better.
Changing the world for the better doesn't necessarily forgive nor makes the person better than us.

How did Hitler make the world a better place? Was it the genocide?

I believe I've explained that but it appears that you deliberately missed that part.

It is demonstrably untrue that Hitler made the world a better place.

Space travel? Technology? Military advancements? Certainly even you agree about Autobahn?
Anyway that's besides the point. Just because someone makes the world better doesn't make their "sins" forgivable or make them better than us.

Hitler developed none of those things.
You might find they were designed and developed by others and also financed by others.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

And just because they are important or rich or successful or high up the food chain - that doesn’t make them “better” than anyone else.

No, Trump isn’t better than me; Obama isn’t better than me; Hillary isn’t better than me. I can, and have criticized all three of them, and will continue to do so, no matter what the OP says.

So what makes you better than that list of people? Wait, dont answer yet.

Any answer you(or anyone) give will seem like youre being self righteous.

Regardless of the OP the fact that someone answers it with "Yes I am!" is terribly ignorant.

I remember when the Left used to say, "everyone is equal..." "dont judge a book...", "walk a mile.."

Now its just all insults and noses pointed at the sky.

At best you are equivalent to Trump by the simple fact that BOTH of you say youre better then the other.

Sad sad world.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

LOL. So basically it doesn't matter what a person did, if he makes the world a little better place, he's better than us? Hitler made the world a little better due to Autobahn, technology, space travel and such.

Now I've heard it all.

Hitler killed millions of people. I’m not sure whether you’re ignorant or arguing in bad faith, but this is a stupid comparison.

But anyway that's the gist I am getting from your post above mine. You basically said you'll forgive a person (MLK) for transgressions if he makes the world a better place. Hitler certainly made the world a little better.
Just be more careful with what you said. Choose your words carefully and explain yourself better.
Changing the world for the better doesn't necessarily forgive nor makes the person better than us.

I believe I've explained that but it appears that you deliberately missed that part.

Space travel? Technology? Military advancements? Certainly even you agree about Autobahn?
Anyway that's besides the point. Just because someone makes the world better doesn't make their "sins" forgivable or make them better than us.

You might find they were designed and developed by others and also financed by others.

Technology and rocket science were developed by Jews and other immigrants in America.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Oh well. Carry on.

You said Hitler made the world a better place. You made the poor argument. You should try to defend it or reformulate it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

The guy killed millions and millions of people

Actually, HE didn’t. His armies did. He used his speech to persuade people to do it for him.

You should really be on his side as a free speech without consequences advocate.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

What sadder is that OP thinks Trump is better than him.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Oh well. Carry on.

You said Hitler made the world a better place. You made the poor argument. You should try to defend it or reformulate it.

Again missing the point. It doesn't matter who it is. You're the one who made the argument that no matter what a person did, if he or she makes the world a better place, his or her sins are forgiveable and makes him or her better than you. You used MLK as an example.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

"Donald Trump is Better Than You"

If that statement actually contains any measure of weight, don't you think he should prove it by dying for our sins?

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Again missing the point. It doesn't matter who it is. You're the one who made the argument that no matter what a person did, if he or she makes the world a better place, his or her sins are forgiveable and makes him or her better than you. You used MLK as an example.

Well that depends on the sins. Genocide is not forgivable. Infidelity, on the other hand, is. And you used Hitler as an example, implying that Hitler made the world a better place.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Now I've heard it all.

Technology and rocket science were developed by Jews and other immigrants in America.

You might find that 'technology' has been developed all over the world going back to the dawn of man.
As for rockets, the first ones were developed over a thousand years ago.

Regardless, I think the point is that Hitler did NOT make the world a better place, obviously.

edit on 15/6/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Actually, HE didn’t. His armies did. He used his speech to persuade people to do it for him.

You should really be on his side as a free speech without consequences advocate.

I am not on the side of censors.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

I am not on the side of censors.

So you should side with Hitler. After all, all he did was speak and people followed.

But you don’t. You lie and say the man killed millions of people and committed genocide when he, the man, didn’t. His armies, who he talked to and at, did.

You’re such a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I think we're seeing the different perspectives of what makes the world better. I was talking about advancements. WW2 certainly pushed science and technology to the edge and rapidly. We've seen so much advancemens in a short span of time comparing to other periods of time. We probably wouldn't have this kind of technology today if it was not for WW2.
But come on give Hitler credit for Autobahn! LOL.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So you should side with Hitler. After all, all he did was speak and people followed. But you don’t. You lie and say the man killed millions of people and committed genocide when he, the man, didn’t. His armies, who he talked to and at, did. You’re such a hypocrite.

That's untrue, and a grave lie. The nazis were one of the greatest censors in history. "All he did was speak?"—what utter tripe.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You said HE killed millions and HE committed genocide. HE didn’t. His armies did.

But keep up the lying les. We’ve seen your threads. We know you stick up for pedos “free speech” to talk dirty to children. But you won’t stick up for Hitler.

HYPOCRITE

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You said HE killed millions and HE committed genocide. HE didn’t. His armies did. But keep up the lying les. We’ve seen your threads. We know you stick up for pedos “free speech” to talk dirty to children. But you won’t stick up for Hitler. HYPOCRITE

His armies did it? Which one? You cannot even keep your piffle straight.
edit on 15-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Aww. Are you all offended by my words? I thought you said words can’t do that in another rediculous thread of yours?

Why aren’t you sticking up for Hitler? All he did was talk and persuade people to kill for him. He used his SPEECH to do it. You should be all for Hitler.

Oh, that’s right. You’re a hypocrite.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Aww. Are you all offended by my words? I thought you said words can’t do that in another rediculous thread of yours?

Why aren’t you sticking up for Hitler? All he did was talk and persuade people to kill for him. He used his SPEECH to do it. You should be all for Hitler.

Oh, that’s right. You’re a hypocrite.

I don't need to stick up for Hitler with you and your pals around. You do a well enough job. But I forgot, you're a liar, you contort history, and you defend Hitler. Bravo.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Why aren’t you on Hitlers side? I thought you were all about freedom of speech? You’ll stick up for pedos “rights” to talk dirty to kids, but not Hitler? Why not? Speech is speech, regardless who it is, according to you.

You won’t stick up for Hitler because you’re a....

H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E

edit on 1562018 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join