It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht

originally posted by: Tearman

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why, as a Canadian, are you so obsessed with Trump? It's almost as funny as that Trump fanboy from Australia that we have kicking around.
]

Well, for one, I don't think with my nationality, so maybe "as an Australian", that's your problem to begin with. Second, my obsession is not with Trump, but with combatting the unjust, politically correct class, as they posture to collect another scalp. Third, Donald Trump is what the world needs right now, because I am certain neither of our leaders, nor the previous ones, are going to do anything regarding the ills in the world today.

Care to list the ills of the world that Trump is going to fix?

Didn't you hear? America is great again...

The Canadian OP says so.

"We're America, bitch"

A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: ‘We’re America, Bitch

www.theatlantic.com...

This Australian poster reads someone else’s opinion and states it as fact without argument and reason.
edit on 14-6-2018 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
So by your logic then, Hitler was better than all of us? I mean he was definitely more powerful and rich, he achieved a great deal in a short time. but “better” than us seems wildly inaccurate. In fact it’s so inaccurate that it paints the OP as a boot licking sycophant full of so much hot air it’s a wonder as to how his head ain’t floating in the clouds with Donnie’s.

Exactly. Lets bootlick every rich celebrity ever, because after all they're all far more immortalized in history and all that jazz than we mere mortals.

FFS

It was partly satire, Puritan. But while you’re at it, go start a cultural revolution and save us from the rich and famous.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well I've never cheated and I've never gone nuts on tweet.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Meh, there's very few people on ATS who AREN'T better than Trump. He's despicable.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Have a soundtrack for your low hanging fruits.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Meh, there's very few people on ATS who AREN'T better than Trump. He's despicable.

Maybe it's just me then, angel. I would melt if I were in his position.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well done. Now youre waking up. Although I would have wrote "Everyone Who Worships..."...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well done. Now youre waking up. Although I would have wrote "Everyone Who Worships..."...

Hah. I got a kick out of yours. Well done.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Donald Trump is Better Than You

LMFAO.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yet you all had no problem with republicants lambasting Obama for just saying he would like to meet with Kim? Oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver
a reply to: schuyler

Yet you all had no problem with republicants lambasting Obama for just saying he would like to meet with Kim? Oh the hypocrisy.

Just don't let the orange brillance blind you.
The Orange Messiah is real.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
hahaha nice , if you think trump is better than the majority of folks who chastise him then you must have a really #e moral compass mate!

He abuses women !

the man is a scumbag end of discussion

no man worth his salt has ever beaten a women , grabbed them by the pussy , or talks about women in that way!

How many men do you know , have a list of women claiming they were assaulted by ?

this opinion of yours about trump being great is delusional!

Ok just forget all that

not in any of the 12 dimensions in all the mutliple worlds or possibile worlds , is donald trump better than anyone !
well maybe one of the possible worlds he is a decent human , but in every other yin he is the same !

edit on 15-6-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
hahaha nice , if you think trump is better than the majority of folks who chastise him then you must have a really #e moral compass mate!

He abuses women !

the man is a scumbag end of discussion

no man worth his salt has ever beaten a women , grabbed them by the pussy , or talks about women in that way!

How many men do you know , have a list of women claiming they were assaulted by ?

this opinion of yours about trump being great is delusional!

Ok just forget all that

not in any of the 12 dimensions in all the mutliple worlds or possibile worlds , is donald trump better than anyone !
well maybe one of the possible worlds he is a decent human , but in every other yin he is the same !

Martin Luther King plagiarized his doctoral thesis, cheated on his wife numerous times, and even had drunken orgies where he coerced women to participate, yet he is considered great. Let's test your own moral compass. Is he a scumbag?

Sorry, but if you have to check your feelings to measure greatness, then you're probably doing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Depends on your standards I suppose, personally I don't see having a career in sexual assault, corruption and profit over people as a good thing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Depends on your standards I suppose, personally I don't see having a career in sexual assault, corruption and profit over people as a good thing.

I don't see the use of baseless accusation, snobbery, unfairness, and the tendency to bear false witness very admirable qualities, but if you had helped make the world a better place, I would forgive it.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't see the use of baseless accusation, snobbery, unfairness, and the tendency to bear false witness very admirable qualities, but if you had helped make the world a better place, I would forgive it.

If you find the above behavior to not be very admirable, how can you admire Trump when he's guilty of every single one of the offenses you just listed?

Edit:

On first glance I missed the part that you hinted he's made the world a better place.

Carry on....

edit on 15-6-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

If you find the above behavior to not be very admirable, how can you admire Trump when he's guilty of every single one of the offenses you just listed?

If you had helped make the world a better place, I would forgive it. I don't find plagiarism, infidelity and sexual coercion to be admirable qualities either, but MLK made the world a better place.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
LOL. So basically it doesn't matter what a person did, if he makes the world a little better place, he's better than us? Hitler made the world a little better due to Autobahn, technology, space travel and such.

Now I've heard it all.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
LOL. So basically it doesn't matter what a person did, if he makes the world a little better place, he's better than us? Hitler made the world a little better due to Autobahn, technology, space travel and such.

Now I've heard it all.

Hitler killed millions of people. I’m not sure whether you’re ignorant or arguing in bad faith, but this is a stupid comparison.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join