It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump is Better Than You

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JosephKnecht
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Why, as a Canadian, are you so obsessed with Trump? It's almost as funny as that Trump fanboy from Australia that we have kicking around.

I think it may be a case of classic Stockholm syndrome...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Why, as a Canadian, are you so obsessed with Trump? It's almost as funny as that Trump fanboy from Australia that we have kicking around.
]

Well, for one, I don't think with my nationality, so maybe "as an Australian", that's your problem to begin with. Second, my obsession is not with Trump, but with combatting the unjust, politically correct class, as they posture to collect another scalp. Third, Donald Trump is what the world needs right now, because I am certain neither of our leaders, nor the previous ones, are going to do anything regarding the ills in the world today.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I think it may be a case of classic Stockholm syndrome...

I've never met anyone who enjoys Trump, and I live in an ultra left-wing society led by a social democrat party. I doubt your diagnosis.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

So take a thousand and turn it into a million. That's the same scale and should be easier.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Warning might be a little crass for some peoples liking.

LoL

edit on 13-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: PistolPete

On a professional level not many can compare to him. Obviously. If you measure your life in terms of wealth and personal possessions.

But morally?

He just heaped praise on a guy that has people living in concentration camps.

He's not better at being politically correct, that's for certain. You guys have that one covered.

LOL. Not praising a dictator and mass murderer is being "politically correct".

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

]

Well, for one, I don't think with my nationality, so maybe "as an Australian", that's your problem to begin with. Second, my obsession is not with Trump, but with combatting the unjust, politically correct class, as they posture to collect another scalp. Third, Donald Trump is what the world needs right now, because I am certain neither of our leaders, nor the previous ones, are going to do anything regarding the ills in the world today.

Care to list the ills of the world that Trump is going to fix?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

A lot of these people would be too busy being on the floor having an anxiety attack to do their job, or combat the media machine and their borg collective army, let alone wrangle with China, Russia, NK & Iran...

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: amazing

So take a thousand and turn it into a million. That's the same scale and should be easier.

No...and here's why. Sure in theory...but that takes a lot more work. The Businesses you can start with for a thousand are all small scale and involve lot's of selling or hard manual labor.

But with a million you can buy 4 houses flips or rentals or several businesses let's say my current business required 75k initial investment and is making 15k a month. I can start 13 businesses that make 15k a month. That's 195,000 a month. x 12 that's 2,340,000 a year paying off all debt and starting new businesses or buying real estate to flip and rent over and over and over until I'm a billionaire. Easy math.

The problem is to really rake in the bucks you need the bucks to invest. 1 million is a quick trip to a billion.

Take my example again. I have 1k I can buy 1k worth of merch and sell it for double the profit i then buy and I have 2k I sell it for double the profit again and i have 4k.

I invest that and double that again and have 8k.

That sounds easy and in 30 days I'll have millions of dollars but how long will it actually take me to sell 1 thousand of anything or 2 thousand dollars worth of anything and what will I sell?

It's summer in Vegas so Flip Flops. I can get some cheap ones from Ali baba or Oriental trading company. Probably at 1-3 dollars a pair. Let's say three. so I get 333 pairs of flip flops. I can sell them for $5 a piece. then I'll make $1,665 dollars to reinvest.

How long will it take me to sell 333 pairs of flip flops? It might take me a month. with that money I can buy 555 pairs I hustle extra hard and sell them in a month and make $2775.

Do you see how long it will take me to make a million dollars? At some point I'll never be able to sell my merchandise in one month even with a website and facebook advertising.
edit on 13-6-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tearman

]

Care to list the ills of the world that Trump is going to fix?

Didn't you hear? America is great again...

The Canadian OP says so.

"We're America, bitch"

A Senior White House Official Defines the Trump Doctrine: ‘We’re America, Bitch

www.theatlantic.com...

edit on 13-6-2018 by JosephKnecht because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

In case anyone hasn’t figured it out, the underlying message of my posts

There ya go again making about yourself. The discussion is about how Trump makes people feel inferior and it reduces their cognitive abilities to the point of being against anything he does.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

No one is against negotiating with him. That's the hyperbole "you people" need to push to make any thought or idea that counters what your lord is doing illegitimate.

Except for Pelosi and Schumer and democrat leaders. And "you people" just makes you sound kind of like a slime ball.
Just because your god Obama no longer runs things don't project your own man/god philosophy on me.

People have qualms with the fact that because Kim has given what you perceive to be a "win" you now have warm and fuzzy feelings about him.

Other people's "qualms" seem to be the reason Trump is President, and other peoples "qualms" are their problem, not mine. And I don't perceive this to be a "win", it is a win. If any other President would have stepped up their game and put an end to NK getting nukes then Trump would not be put in this situation. So yeah. Trying to stop nuclear war is a win whether your "qualms" think it is or not.

Numerous Presidents have tried to negotiate with the regime. But because none of "you people" can remember anything that happens when one Presidential administration ends and another begins we have to listen to a bunch of braying nonsense like this elevating Trump to some godlike stature and diminishing what a terrible despot Kim is.

Yeah? They tried to negotiate so hard that they met with the NK leader? Oh. Well they didn't try hard enough, huh?
I am certain of one thing though. Your use of "you people" definitely makes you sound like a slime ball, and as far as elevating Trump to godlike stature? That is just you projecting again.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I'm not sure TDS means what you guys think it means

I can guarantee you, your not sure about a lot of things.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Oh no, you hurt my feelers

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh my mistake

I notice that happens a lot to never trumpers.

That's cute, you should be proud.

Have you heard the old saying, if you can't stand the heat.. yada, yada, yada.

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: highvein

Oh no, you hurt my feelers

I thought you needed feelings for that to happen?

Just joking. Your the man Von.
edit on 14-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
May I suggest you get a Room OP, one with a couch and a helpful therapist...

Some may consider it rude but seriously it's not really a good sign to Idolize cowardice and figures who are the epitome of failure.

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh my mistake

I notice that happens a lot to never trumpers.

That's cute, you should be proud.

Have you heard the old saying, if you can't stand the heat.. yada, yada, yada.

Yeah... .stay out of the kindergarten.
edit on 14-6-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
HAPPY 72nd BIRTHDAY Mr. PRESIDENT!

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DreamerOracle
May I suggest you get a Room OP, one with a couch and a helpful therapist...

Some may consider it rude but seriously it's not really a good sign to Idolize cowardice and figures who are the epitome of failure.

DENY IGNORANCE

You have such a strange idea of cowardice and failure, that I’m not sure you what they are. Deny stupidity.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join