It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Shapiro explains how bad Trump’s NK deal really is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
youtu.be...

In this video Ben Shapiro explains just him much trump gave away for nothing more than the same vague promis North Korea makes every few years in an attempt to extort concessions out of the west..

In a nut shell his opinion is this is either an expensive success or an unmitigated disaster.. there is no middle ground.

50,000 US soldiers died to keep South Korea an independent democratic state and trump is about to hand it over with a smile. Then trump just swooned over Kim who is general consensus the worst dictator on the planet..

If by some strange miracle North Korea denuclearizes this will be a very expensive success..

If NK does not denuclearize, then trump just gave away the farm FOR FREE..

Hell trump even just said he wanted to remove all US troops from the region which would weaken American interests substantially.

I mean haveing one more nuclear power on the planet is the greater evil. So getting him to denuclearize is almost worth any price, but what’s the chance he actually dies that..
edit on 12-6-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
FYI

Didn't watch

Don't care what the other sides spin is

Didn't watch

Not going to

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can you enumerate the detaild of the agreement so we can discuss the facts?

Im a shapiro fan too.....but hes not always correct. I also am not decided on the deal amd what i think of it.

+9 more 
link   

The US still has a military base in Japan and the biggest most advanced navy in the world. Nk always loses it over our war games with the south. Small price to pay for peace in the region.

And when did the left start liking ben Shapiro?
edit on 12-6-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I’m generally a fan of Ben but just like everyone else he has no idea what he is talking about. Fact is deal just started, even Ben has to wait for the results.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I mean haveing one more nuclear power on the planet is the greater evil. So getting him to denuclearize is almost worth any price, but what’s the chance he actually dies that..

Given the fact that his nuclear test site "caved in" I think the chances are a lot higher than most think.

Then trump just swooned over Kim who is general consensus the worst dictator on the planet..

Oh that is what you call it? Just Swooned? lol. I know you don't want this to end in a good way, because your hate for Trump is obvious from all your posts about him.
In Trumps Presidential victory speech he said he will be friends with any nation that wants to be friends with the U.S. Another promise kept by the greatest President of this century and the last.
edit on 12-6-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Wow! You mean the Ben Shapiro who has been banned from speaking at colleges because he is considered to be a Nazi????

Guess since he is bashing Trump now he is a good Nazi???

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Ben Shapiro is one of the few intelligent voices on the "right-wing" media circus.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Wow! You mean the Ben Shapiro who has been banned from speaking at colleges because he is considered to be a Nazi????

Guess since he is bashing Trump now he is a good Nazi???

lol. I had to laugh

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

And when did the left start liking ben Shapiro?

Sorry, you don't get to pigeonhole everybody..some people can actually form their own thoughts and opinions regardless of your L/R paradigm.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
50 minute video, starting with talk about the show. Forget it.

Anyway, what did Trump give up that is so bad for the US? I get the impression things are not much different than before.

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Shapiro doesn't even now what the deal is, but he's willing to criticize it sight unseen. That's the epitome of an ideological position. Don't bother me with the facts. It's the principal of the thing!

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The guy needs a 16 man security team to go to any leftist college and is deemed a nazi constantly and I can safely say JoshuaCox is left leaning.

Ben Shapiro is hated by the majority of the left. Is that better??

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
"....Don't bother me with the facts. It's the principal of the thing!"

That's the left ideology as I understand it.

No?

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

We got back three Americans and it did not cost us $150 billion dollars. Sounds like one hell of a deal to me. Ben is not the know all
edit on 6/12/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

50,000 US soldiers died to keep South Korea an independent democratic state and trump is about to hand it over with a smile.

I'm sorry, but where was it stated in the agreement that South Korea loses its soverignty and is handed over to the North?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: mikell

Ben Shapiro is one of the few intelligent voices on the "right-wing" media circus.

Just because you don't agree with them doesn't mean they're not intelligent.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You are correct, a point I regularly make.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I know more than a few who would be considered L, that find some common ground with him on some stuff..don't fall for the L/R crap.

I would agree with you, the need for security is alarming..I don't feel those that are threatening really represent your average left leaning soul.
Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
youtu.be...

In this video Ben Shapiro explains just him much trump gave away for nothing more than the same vague promis North Korea makes every few years in an attempt to extort concessions out of the west..

Oh boo-hoo..

If Kim does deliver then it is worth it.
If Kim doesn't deliver on his promises the deal is of, and nothing has been given away.

While I am often sympathetic of him, I've come to the conclusion that Shapiro should stick to domestic issues. This just reaffirm that conclusion.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join