It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Trashes Trump over North Korea Summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Well this completely seals it. North Korea will denuclearize and reform faster than anyone will have ever believed possible.

Why am I so confident because everything Nancy Pelosi says is the complete opposite of reality.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The North Korea Summit is so successful it is causing mass
Dims and Liberals to melt down with jealousy and envy,
which is a bonus on top of the winning.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't they have a room in a big white house with padded walls for here some where in California? That is the only kind of White house she should be able to go to.

I am starting to believe her delusion is way beyond fixing. With this deal so far we are saving money, those war games off of Korea are very expensive to keep up. I do not know how saving money can cost us money, the last year the turmoil over there has cost the US a lot of money. Nancy is a little over the top, she is not able to even comprehend anything that does not fit her beliefs.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I love this lady sooo much!!!! Thank you Nancy! Oh and thank you Democrats for continuing to make Nancy a leader in your party. Now if I can just get some video of ole impeach 45 my afternoon of pure glee will be complete.

Here’s to more years and years to come with Nancy! Thank you love!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I thought we had Obama care in this country? Shouldn't the sick, lame, lazy and Pelosi, be on meds by now?
At least Trump got a "summit". More than her "desirabale" kind did, in over half a century!
That would escape her/it though. She's to busy, advertising and selling, nonexistent, "ghost guns" to be in touch with reality.
Talk about "mental health" issues? And Pelosi gets to make "law"? Something very screwed up at this point in history.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I thought liberals wanted peace?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm shocked, who would have ever guessed that the left and their media trolls would spin the Summit in a negative manner. Their hate is so predictable and all they have that is substantial.

My state has elections coming up soon and they're running political ads (ugh). I was with a group in which many are Dems when a Republican ad came on the tube and they mentioned Pelosi's and Obama's names. The response to the mere mention of her name was liking watching cockroaches scatter when the lights get turned on. She's single-handedly killing the DNC and such a disgusting being. (couldn't bring myself to call her human)

edit on 12-6-2018 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Odd how Xue cries about how terrible this statement is but made sure to cut the article short of it. Spin spin spin Xue its what you do best.

Nuclear nonproliferation is a pillar of America’s national security. We respect any serious and real diplomatic efforts to achieve that goal on the Korean peninsula. Apparently, the President just handed Kim Jong-un concessions in exchange for vague promises that do not approach a clear and comprehensive pathway to denuclearization and non-proliferation.

In his haste to reach an agreement, President Trump elevated North Korea to the level of the United States while preserving the regime’s status quo. The millions of families currently living in fear of nuclear weapons in the region deserve strong and smart leadership built-in diplomacy and engagement with our regional partners and allies.

The president’s marginalization of the State Department and his habitual disparaging of our allies as demonstrated at the G7 Forum hinders a lasting, stable pathway to peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Oh gee caught again !!

I missed it.

And look she continues the bash !!

🤧

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DieGloke
I thought liberals wanted peace?
Apparently the peace they want is everyone who doesn`t agree with them either locked up or dead,The hate the far left spews anymore reminds me of Nazi`s blaming Jews for every problem or the KKK claiming black people weren`t smart enough to run their own lives.Traditional liberals probably cringe when some of these far left idiots run their mouths,shame they have so much influence in the Dem party.We need some moderates in both parties to balance the extremists on both sides.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Odd how Xue cries about how terrible this statement is but made sure to cut the article short of it. Spin spin spin Xue its what you do best.

Nuclear nonproliferation is a pillar of America’s national security. We respect any serious and real diplomatic efforts to achieve that goal on the Korean peninsula. Apparently, the President just handed Kim Jong-un concessions in exchange for vague promises that do not approach a clear and comprehensive pathway to denuclearization and non-proliferation.

In his haste to reach an agreement, President Trump elevated North Korea to the level of the United States while preserving the regime’s status quo. The millions of families currently living in fear of nuclear weapons in the region deserve strong and smart leadership built-in diplomacy and engagement with our regional partners and allies.

The president’s marginalization of the State Department and his habitual disparaging of our allies as demonstrated at the G7 Forum hinders a lasting, stable pathway to peace.

can you explain how exactly that changes the narrative?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

The deranged Leftists deserve that old rat faced bitch to be their party leader.
Can anyone think of the last time the deranged Libs were right about anything?
Less people on food stamps....Nancy bitches.
Citizens paying less taxes....Nancy bitches.
Possible real peace with NK after 60 years.....Nancy bitches.
If she wasn’t so nauseating, it would be hilarious.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Well this completely seals it. North Korea will denuclearize and reform faster than anyone will have ever believed possible.

Why am I so confident because everything Nancy Pelosi says is the complete opposite of reality.

I can only imagine if she was in charge of these negotiations.

We must first have them launch the nuclear weapon , before we understand what a nuclear weapon is.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Lets add crazy Joe Biden to the mix. It's like they were there to make such claims... lol I think the left is getting nervous that Trump is actually doing what he said he would do...kind of strange things to life long professional politicians.

Biden says in a statement released Tuesday that Trump has given North Korea multiple “wins up front without getting anything in return.” He says those include an easing of pressure on Pyongyang, the suspension of U.S.-South Korean military exercises and the summit itself, which gave Kim legitimacy.

Really "legitimacy? Does he know old Kim has 30 nukes made on his time in office?...hows that for legitimacy? If we want to do things the way Biden and Obama wants to do old Kim would have 60 nukes...lol

Need to do the old Biden's "buy a shot gun!!" way. He promise us it is the right thing to do...

Tells you how much he is removed from us normal people, how much of the left politicians are removed...

How do we deal with NK, BUY A GOD DAMN SHOTGUN!!!

edit on 12-6-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Obama, Biden and Pelosi.
Those idiots are just a tragedy.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Single handedly? No, unfortunately, she's got lots of help. Both in Congress, and the DNC. Let us not forget all too many in the grassroots, too.

Many of my fellow Dems (yes, I am one...), are so invested in their "dislike" for Trump that they're cutting their own throats for spite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join