It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're America, bitch': A senior White House official sums up the Trump Doctrine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Dude.. You are not very good at this

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Well trump rolling over for Kim just pissed on that narrative lol..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Least hillary never gave away South Korea to the worst dictator on the planet..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your boy doesn't have the actual balls to slap anyone..never did.
Trudeau..like him or not, at least put some gloves on and actually fought one of our senators..that I can respect, even though I'm not a Trudeau fan.
Your boy is a classless coward.
edit on 12-6-2018 by vonclod because: i suck at spelling sometimes

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Isn't that what Russia did? Make the US their "bitch", by getting Trump elected?

It was just a few days ago that we saw Trump publicly pleading on camera to allow his handlers back into the G7... I highly doubt that'll be the last time we'll see Trump publicly being Putin's "bitch" on camera.

...Just saying.

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

Liberals hate everything Trump has ever done, ever will do and everything in between!!!

Guaranteed 24/7 coverage on CNN now!! And for the next 6 years!

Come get your butthurt!!!

Just like with the Democrats, I don't hate all the policy ideals.But as with the Democrats, hate how they are all being implemented.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Isn't that what Russia did? Make the US their "bitch", by getting Trump elected?

It was just a few days ago that we saw Trump publicly pleading on camera to allow his handlers back into the G7... I highly doubt that'll be the last time we'll see Trump publicly being Putin's "bitch" on camera.

...Just saying.

First he makes peace with Korea, now Russia? Man, I'm starting to get real irritated with all this peace talk! As a Leftist, my heart has no room for peace, not when there is SO much to hate in the world!

Wake up you idiots! We could be at War with Russia, we could be at War with North Korea... And you want to throw away decades of tensions for This? For peace? You make me sick!

Man, America is becoming the world's bitch!

I long for the time when America was at the other end of the spectrum... we can't ever be in the middle, we have to be either a Bitch, or we Have to be making someone else Our Bitch, that's the lefty way of thinking.

Remember this Trump: The instant you stop sending threats and missiles, you're a Bitch. And the instant you stop being a Bitch and kissing someone's butt, you are a war mongering cold hearted killer!

You do realize, that if nothing makes you happy, we are just gonna stop trying. You Bitch no matter what we do, so, we are just gonna do whatever we want. The screams of "persecution", "Hitler!", and now "bitch" will not change one bit anyway. You have proven that. So, congratulations on being the world's worst political group, with the most losingest stragegy (just accuse everyone of being racist and evil) who can never get anything they want because all they do is bitch.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for you either. They are going to keep laughing at you because you're making complete and total fools of yourselves. So, hey, go ahead and keep on supplying the world with great entertainment (even though it's actually pretty sad when you think about it), see if I care. Keep spinning your wheels in the mud and getting NOWHERE...(in fact moving backwards now). ...I can't stop you.

What's even more funny is you have totally given up on logical arguments. You've gone to an attempt at an emotional reaction with the word "bitch". It's pathetic.

I am so glad I am not you. Because you will read this and still think you are in the right.

What scares me, is that the sheer incompetence on the part of lefties, may allow some shadiness to go on, on the other side of the aisle. We need a competent left in order to keep the right in check. Checks and balances are good. Nobody wants an unchallenged political party.

But the Left is so useless, it is leaving open a huge window of opportunity for individuals of few scruples...

And there is also the fact that you are a human being, so, at the end of the day, no matter what words have transpired between us, I care about you and it hurts and saddens me to see you in this pathetic state of being. I don't mean pathetic as an insult, I am using it as a practical term to describe the state of things in your corner.

Just, take a moment and think of how pathetic it is, that, Trump is such an obvious, brazen criminal and traitor and pedophile and everything else.... But even though they have the entire intelligence community (of the whole world almost), almost the entire media industry, also globally, and all of the Trump haters in Hollywood on their side... But they haven't managed to find a single speck of criminal behavior.

I mean COME ON! This guy is the next Hitler and you can't even get him removed from office?? Let alone thrown in prison forever???

THAT is Pathetic. You have an Osama Bin Laden analogue RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU... The most evil, dangerous, sneaky (except when you change your mind and decide that he is stupid and incompetent) sonofagun alive... And you can't even charge him with a misdemeanor. Wow. You have got to be the goofiest, laziest, most incompetent bunch to ever walk the Earth!

If he had the whole power of the media, and Hollywood celebs, and all the established politicians behind him then Maybe you could say they covered it all up for him. But you can't even say That! He has the whole world AGAINST him! Anyone with dirt on him could get really rich, really quickly, and become a Leftist Hero... But, nobody seems to have ANYTHING. (I don't consider two consenting adults sleeping together as "something").

Or if he had a stinking trail of dead bodies everywhere he goes like The Clintons, you could say he eliminated the witnesses and made an example out of them so others stayed quiet. But, there is no such trail to be found.

So, how has humanity's #1 enemy, threat, whatever, escape justice for so long? It can't be money. Leftists hate him too much to ever accept a bribe. And it can't just happen to be ALL Trump supporters who ever witnessed proof of criminal behavior by Trump.

For God's sakes, they had the whole Trump team under illegal surveillance, including spies, and still couldn't even produce a snippet of any illegal activity!

Not to mention the NSA has records of all electronic communications, and I am quite sure they would have scoured the data for everything Trump related a looong time before Trump ever got elected. Apparently there was nothing useful.

Unless they kept it secret and blackmailed him.

In which case all of Trumps actions are the doings of the Deep State. And it does not seem likely that the Deep State WANTED him to meet with Kim Un or disagree with G7 or anything else he's done, so, I hope you'll understand why I have a hard time believing that...

I wanna see you happy, healthy, and doing well, ok?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"Foreign Policy Experts" have been around for how long? The MSM created the phrase. America is a little over 200 + years in existence . And out of all these failed empires. America, with an American at the helm, is now the "bad guy"?
B.O. bowed to heathens, kissed the hand of kings and queens, apologized for being strong? Really? None of these "peaceful" countries would even exist, if not for The U.S. of A.
You think Russia would have stopped with the defeat of Germany? France and the U.K. sold out Poland for "peace"...that didn't work. Germany pushed them into the ocean. Germany split Poland with Russia, who Germany later attacked. If it wasn't for The U.S.A.? Many "empires" would've been, shall I say, "history"? And the "news" wouldn't even be "reporting" on a "royal wedding".
America needs to get "educated". Canada, that needs no standing army to speak of, needs to remember, their American cousins will be their Army. Mexico needs to remember when we had their Capital and whole nation under the bayonets.. We did not take it!
America, The U.S.A. has nothings to be ashamed of, or apologize for. We make countries, we defend empires... We are Freedom! It's sad that our public education has failed some of our youth. Honestly, I think our "educated" need to 1. Be drafted. 2. Move to a country of their "ideology". .... Because it ain't going to play out to well for them here anymore.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Drama Queen Alert!

Wow. Care to come back down to Earth? Where reality exists?

I guess you think Hillary and Trump took turns owning the Korean peninsula? I guess the south Korean president only hugged Kim Un because Trump gave him permission?

How utterly disrespectful and belittling to the South Korean people. You cannot give away something you don't own.

So then are you blaming President Moon for giving away South Korea to Kim Jong Un?

I cannot wait to see how you twist this one to fit your "Trump Evil" agenda 🤣

First it was "Trump had NOTHING to do with causing any peace!" No, he is not capable of that is he?

Now "Trump GAVE AWAY an entire country full of people". Oh yeah, that's definitely within his capabilities.

As always, thank you for the entertainment! This websites archives will be a treasure trove for mental health experts studying the psychology of politics and cult like behavior.

At least so called Trump supporters can call him out when they disagree. That's called honesty. You can't even give him a pat on the back for doing something right, that's how dishonest you are with yourself.

As a human who has to live on this planet with you, this is concerning. And, more importantly, as a human who shares the human experience, I don't LIKE to see you so lost, confused, frustrated... It hurts me to see my fellow brothers in this sorry, pathetic state...

"Why, if every living soul could be Upright and Strong... It's easy to imagine: There will be sorrow no more...

edit on 6/12/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Um, wow... I don't even know where you got all that from my 3 sentences, dude.

Personally, I think you should probably lay down with a cold towel on your head... You've gotten yourself way to worked up over a lot of nonsense.

... Peace.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

But she did say ..... something Democrats should be saying right now 😃

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
America...

Getting foreign panties in a wad for over 200 years.

Why should Trump even pretend to listen.

We no longer care what anyone says.

Countries have been taking our wealth for years.

No more.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

...Just saying.

He has to pay for all those Russian votes somehow right?

Maybe we can join Russia when Trump gets re-elected? That would be really cool

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
America...

Getting foreign panties in a wad for over 200 years.

Why should Trump even pretend to listen.

We no longer care what anyone says.

Countries have been taking our wealth for years.

No more.

Murica!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Show Donald Trump your titties!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Winning across the globe

Starting trade wars across the globe and pissing off all our allies is not winning, except in the minds of mentally deficient degenerates.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Every time i see that meme, it's snot and tears laughter.

It's probably unhealthy but I really don't care!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Winning across the globe

Starting trade wars across the globe and pissing off all our allies is not winning, except in the minds of mentally deficient degenerates.

I'm certain that you are not qualified to make that distinction.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Every time i see that meme, it's snot and tears laughter.

It's probably unhealthy but I really don't care!

I am giggling like a schoolgirl.

Trump and Rodman solve Korean Peninsula.

This is all better than I dreamed...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Widely known fact, little talked about...

Most foreign policy experts are Intellectual Yet Idiots.

I could out analyze any of them on any issue related to China. Any day of the week. With no prep time.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join