It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're America, bitch': A senior White House official sums up the Trump Doctrine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Source

Trump Doctrune: "We're America Bitch"

Trump Doctrine: We're America Bitch

foreign policy experts remain largely unclear on his approach to world affairs.

But one senior White House official described the president's ideology succinctly.

"The Trump Doctrine is 'We're America, Bitch,'" the official told Jeffrey Goldberg, The Atlantic's editor in chief, in a story published Monday.

"Obama apologized to everyone for everything. He felt bad about everything," said the official, who Goldberg wrote has "direct access to the president and his thinking."

Trump, by contrast, "doesn't feel like he has to apologize for anything America does," the official said.

So there it is, the concept of KISS in it's purest form, Winning across the globe.

What's funny is no so called foreign policy expert could decipher it and pen the policy in action, even as they watched it play out over and over.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

An unamed White House Official... Seems legit

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thread already exists.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: THEUPSIDEDOWN

An unamed White House Official... Seems legit

Liberal Columnist Appalled to Discover the Trump Doctrine

You sound appalled.

Source

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Same thread already exists.

That's not the mudpit.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That's the best thing to say right before meeting with NK and trying to come to an agreement....

Just when I start cheering on The POTUS and his cabinet..... Some dip sh!t has to say something stupid...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Appalled??? Not quite, amused? Yes

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
That's the best thing to say right before meeting with NK and trying to come to an agreement....

Just when I start cheering on The POTUS and his cabinet..... Some dip sh!t has to say something stupid...

I'll take that as an open closet door Trump cheer. Now put down the crayons, it's ok to come out.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

He got that from the video of Hillary talking to her supporters.

Or maybe from Anthony scaramucci.
edit on 6/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Isn't that what Russia did? Make the US their "bitch", by getting Trump elected?

It was just a few days ago that we saw Trump publicly pleading on camera to allow his handlers back into the G7... I highly doubt that'll be the last time we'll see Trump publicly being Putin's "bitch" on camera.

...Just saying.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I'll take that as an open closet door Trump cheer. Now put down the crayons, it's ok to come out.

That's a calligraphy set..... You know, like what the bill of rights and constitution were written in?

But I'm not surprised you wouldn't know....

Jeer me all you like, my reputation stands on its own merit
edit on 6/12/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Isn't that what Russia did? Make the US their "bitch", by getting Trump elected?

It was just a few days ago that we saw Trump publicly pleading on camera to allow his handlers back into the G7... I highly doubt that'll be the last time we'll see Trump publicly being Putin's "bitch" on camera.

...Just saying.

Well yeah.

And meet the men who did it !! ....

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

...Just saying.

No, that was when Obama groveled before the Ruskies on open mic, pleading he could be more flexible after the election. Wonder who the Ruskies helped after that exchange?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

...Just saying.

What an idiot.. Just saying...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

...Just saying.

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

Liberals hate everything Trump has ever done, ever will do and everything in between!!!

Guaranteed 24/7 coverage on CNN now!! And for the next 6 years!

Come get your butthurt!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

We're America, bitch

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

...Just saying.

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

Liberals hate everything Trump has ever done, ever will do and everything in between!!!

Guaranteed 24/7 coverage on CNN now!! And for the next 6 years!

Come get your butthurt!!!

So do you believe CNN is FAKE NEWS?

:edit: Since I do not feel like waiting for an answer I will tell ya where I was going with this. If you do as I do as well. Then maybe just maybe.....Not all liberals hate Trump. Just like not all conservatives hated Obama.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What's the point of the OP? If this is true? I don't see anything wrong with this "doctrine".

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Are Y'all still under the impression that there are 2 separate parties?

So all the whilst You argue which party serves the best for the citizenry, the 'citizenry' is getting screwed by the politicians™ Y'all are arguing about. There isn't a "good" one. The sooner the Ones who keep falling for the "We're better" 'We're #1' "But Obama did...." 'But Clinton..' This is useless dialogue.

There is far more likelihood that You have more "in common" with the person You are arguing 'with' than that of the politician™ You're arguing about, but by all means 'Carry On...'

I'll settle this argument:

"You WIN"

Now put away the trophy for winning and REALIZE it is 'Us vs. THEM'

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

**** BREAKING NEWS ****

Trump disses one of the US's most loyal allies, Canada, at the G7 summit... Just hours after claiming total loyalty to one of the US's greatest adversaries, Russia.

It's been reported that Trump has been anxiously sitting by the phone for days in the hope that Putin will ring and tell him he did good...

<<   2  3 >>

join