It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppressed Medical Technologies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The following is a description of an episode of Cosmic Disclosure, which is available by subscription, but members can share.

It is one of the best episodes I've ever seen.

As a member I will have the ability to share it in July.

I'm posting this now in order to stimulate awareness and anticipation among open-minded seekers reading ATS.

Put it on your calendar to follow-up on July 1.

On July 1 I will post a link to this amazing video which will then be available for free viewing for unlimited viewers around the world for 48 hours after it is clicked :

When the technology from secret testing facilities is released, the benefits for public health will be phenomenal. Corey Goode and Emery Smith reveal some of the technology that is currently relegated for use, only by the elites, which includes the limitless pill, age regression, transhumanism and more. They warn, when it comes to biohacking and the interface of humans with computers, we must be hyperaware of the A.l. threat.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Corey Goode, Emery Smith
Video Language: English

www.gaia.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Weird how the elites still get old and die

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LiberateEarth
I'm going to have to call bull on this.

The richest, most powerful people in the world are still ageing and dieing, I haven't seen any of the most powerful stop aging.

Steve Jobs died. Soros looks like he is 100+ and ready to kick off at any moment. Clintons are aging, Bushes, Kennedy's. Hell, even the banking elite are still aging and dying.

I firmly agree that transhumanism and anti ageing technologies to be the most sought after among the powerful and wealthy, but I'm not seeing any evidence of it being used in the world currently. Maybe soon.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
David Wilcock, Corey Goode: Sigh.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What a great thread subject, Israel has the best secret medicine. Live for way longer...plus special procedures for fixing the unfixable or so I read...Idky

But the membership can stuff it in the op, respectfully submitted from Dallas

edit on 12-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
What a great thread subject, Israel has the best secret medicine. Live for way longer...plus special procedures for fixing the unfixable or so I read...Idky

But the membership can stuff it in the op, respectfully submitted from Dallas

Personally, I believe people deserve to be paid for their work.

I never worked for free when I worked. I'm now retired.

You resent Gaia.com for making money?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
But the seeming aging elites one occasionally sees in media are really the clones ...that are accelerated in their aging so the common people don't suspect the real elites have stretched their lifespans out to 5 or 6Xs that of us scummy plebes.

Simply apply Occams's Rube Goldberg guillotene!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiberateEarth
The following is a description of an episode of Cosmic Disclosure, which is available by subscription, but members can share.

It is one of the best episodes I've ever seen.

As a member I will have the ability to share it in July.

I'm posting this now in order to stimulate awareness and anticipation among open-minded seekers reading ATS.

Put it on your calendar to follow-up on July 1.

On July 1 I will post a link to this amazing video which will then be available for free viewing for unlimited viewers around the world for 48 hours after it is clicked :

When the technology from secret testing facilities is released, the benefits for public health will be phenomenal. Corey Goode and Emery Smith reveal some of the technology that is currently relegated for use, only by the elites, which includes the limitless pill, age regression, transhumanism and more. They warn, when it comes to biohacking and the interface of humans with computers, we must be hyperaware of the A.l. threat.

Instructor/Host: David Wilcock
Featuring: Corey Goode, Emery Smith
Video Language: English

www.gaia.com...

Now they can sell us all LIFE and they will have PATENTS ON IT.....lol....this is an ALL-IN move by the Global Powers....and it will pay off IMHO...I would pay for my monthly life-vitamin gladly if it gave be a 200 year lifespan....who wouldn't....and the only better money maker than making the masses sick so you can sell them cures is to dump that old model and simply let them be healthy and SELL THEM EXTENDED LIFE....this is sheer business genius.....lol....the dirty rotten anti-humanitarian TERRORISTS should have released this data 75 years age when they first learned of it.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Weird how the elites still get old and die

Money doesn't make you smart only rich.....or a believer in anything specific only able to learn what you want.
edit on 12-6-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

On July 1 I will post a link to this amazing video which will then be available for free viewing for unlimited viewers around the world for 48 hours after it is clicked . . .

Here it is: Suppressed Medical Technologies

posted on Jul, 1 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The regenerator. A 3-4 pronged magneto regenerator.

posted on Jul, 3 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Open minded to all the rubbish they talk about in the video?

Emery Smith was involved in the 'Atacama mystery' with him saying it was an extraterrestrial being (we now know it was just a deformed premature baby). How can you believe anything he says?

Then he talks about toxins, major clue that allows us to distinguish real scientists from charlatans.

He talks about the new discovery, a protein called Alpha 2 Macroglobulin.... which has been actually known for decades.

And all the incredible machines and 'magic' rooms and extraterrestrial beings he witnessed with his own eyes.. and not a shred of evidence. Typical of charlatans once again, like his pal David Wilcock.

Who are they bringing next: Jaime Maussan? lol

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Here it is: Suppressed Medical Technologies

One of the things mentioned is the Fourth State of Water.

I recognized that term because I've heard others talking about it. It's a fascinating subject of its own.

Here is a transcript of the episode: Suppressed Medical Technologies.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringrThe richest, most powerful people in the world are still ageing and dieing, I haven't seen any of the most powerful stop aging
So how come Kissenger is STILL alive? He smoked like a steam train back in the day and he is still here. Something's not right

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Kissinger is a minion, not an "elite."

My understanding is that we don't even know who is at the top of the pyramid; they're not in the public eye.

David: Let me ask you kind of a pointed question. A lot of these so-called elites really look almost like Sith lords out of “Star Wars” or something. They don't look healthy. You can kind of see on them that there's something really wrong.

So if they have access to all this great technology, then why don't they look beaming and radiant and young and beautiful?

Emery: Maybe it's by choice or maybe someone is controlling them.

Corey: Yeah, the true elites are not the ones that we think we have the names of. That's for certain.

Emery: That's right. I mean, they're puppets, too, and people don't realize this. And Corey gets it.

But these things . . . These people even on the elite side . . . There's always something else going on that you're not aware of. And everyone has dirt on everybody, and things are happening up at that echelon that are probably just too much to get into right now on this show.

Corey: And I've heard also . . . We were talking about the avatar technology, using electromagnetic fields to push people into clones or back into their bodies. I've heard a tale of some of these people: when they're in public, they get pushed into their sick bodies.

When they're not in public, they get pushed into an avatar body.

www.spherebeingalliance.com...

new topics

top topics

join