It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists,Americans or the Iraqis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ok,we all see on CNN that a person is beheaded by a terrorist group.Everyone is shocked and what not,the thing is its not as shockin and brutal as it seems.Yes it is brutal,dont get me wrong,but if you look at it from their view,is it so wrong and brutal?These men do this EVERY DAY!Every 72 hours a person is gettin beheaded or slaughtered,and they have millions of tapes that we havent seen yet.Kids in Iraq live like the jews did in concentration camps,they walk by a dead body as if it were just a trash can.These people have grown up gettin bombed and it doesnt seem extremely shockin that someone has gotten beheaded.These terrorists arent the only kind,there are not only iraqi or arab terrorists.Americans are terrorists as well,the americans have not just declared war on iraq,they invaded iraq.They went in and started bombin them becus their president thought saddam had weapons of mass destruction.We are killin women,children,and men every day in iraq,we are doin the same thing they are.In the prison for terrorists the americans who run torture them,they humiliate them,and not only them,they do this to their own people.Nick Berg,captured by iraqi police becus he was suspected a spy,last heard alive in the hands of americans,next thing you kno "iraqis" have behaded him.Before the video of his beheadin he is shown in a white chair,in a U.S. orange jumpsuit,in front of a yellowed wall.Then it cuts to him sittin very stil,not movin,then he is beheaded by suspected terrorists.These men were terrorists no doubt,but they were not Iraqi.They seemed a tad to big and built to be rebel terrorists as they were suspected..There at least 50 or so problems with that beheadin.The yellowed wall Berg was in front of can be seen in the prison for terrorists that americans run.Just like in the video the white plastic chair is in front of the yellowed wall.There is somethin very wrong with this,and leads to bush.Who is the real terrorist,Osama Bin Laden or President George W. Bush?You decide.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Hey, I know it sucks getting no replies. And, btw, although I don't have any hard evidence, I am quite convinced that the "terrorists" are some shadow branch of the U.S.

After all, 9-11 was needed to create the patriot act, the patriot act was necessary to kep closer tabs on us, and in some way that I don't understand, war is good for Bush, and good for Cheney.

We need an excuse for it. WMD didn't work, so we need some sort of boogiemen. So, we have "terrorists".

I don't know, but it makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I made my mind up on 9/11 and it has become clearer everyday

George W. Bush Mistaken Video

[edit on 20/2/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Here's the story:

Step 1:Terrorist DOING the terrorism act are those Arabs/Half-Arabs/Muslims

Step 2:Terrorist Cell Leader are in fact OBL and his company(those bearded Arab dudes in his video chilling out with him)

Step 3:Big Brother of these Terrorist Cell Leader are BushCo. and The Elites.

Goal:New World Order

*credits rolling*

THE END.

top topics

join