It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump and his style as POTUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Krakatoa
When Kim was publicly flirting with the idea of not going to the summit, Donald cancelled it. An example of 5? "I don't need this meeting as badly as you do. Stop bluffing."

and then going to the meeting and getting nothing and excusing Kim's humanitarian crime is the example of the opponent using rule #5 on Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

My bad, i was thinking of another poster. Of course, we'll stay on 'your topic' of a car salesman...yeah right.

As it pertains to the book, yes. That is the topic of the OP.

Your community organizer is now worth..what(?) 50 million or so? He's really into helping Americans.

My community organizer? I'm not an Obama supporter. Please take your irrelevant nonsense elsewhere.

Bottom line is even Rodman says Obama ignored him on NK. Could Obama pull this off? Didn't even try, did he? They are so far apart it's almost laughable.

Ok. What does that have to do with the topic?

Why are you guys trying to deflect? Is staying focused this hard?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The right hated it when Obama proposed meeting with Kim. They hated it when he met with Castro. Now they love that trump is meeting with Kim. total and complete hypocrisy has proved the right really stands for nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
a reply to: introvert

The right hated it when Obama proposed meeting with Kim. They hated it when he met with Castro. Now they love that trump is meeting with Kim. total and complete hypocrisy has proved the right really stands for nothing.

I think that is a valid point. I think we are seeing a bit of that from the Left as well.

I just don't think we should chalk this up to being such a great MAGA success until we see how this plays out.

Trump's "style" may have been a positive in this circumstance and we should not dismiss it, but I think the book itself and the points made are silly.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You tried to make a pot-shot at Obama, and it's application is absurd.

Calling Trump basically a used car salesman is not a pot shot...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You tried to make a pot-shot at Obama, and it's application is absurd.

Calling Trump basically a used car salesman is not a pot shot...

That's not what I said.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Donald Trump ran for President to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum , and Yes , he is All out of Bubblegum..........

MAGA !

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

a reply to: nwtrucker

My bad, i was thinking of another poster. Of course, we'll stay on 'your topic' of a car salesman...yeah right.

As it pertains to the book, yes. That is the topic of the OP.

Your community organizer is now worth..what(?) 50 million or so? He's really into helping Americans.

My community organizer? I'm not an Obama supporter. Please take your irrelevant nonsense elsewhere.

Bottom line is even Rodman says Obama ignored him on NK. Could Obama pull this off? Didn't even try, did he? They are so far apart it's almost laughable.

Ok. What does that have to do with the topic?

Why are you guys trying to deflect? Is staying focused this hard?

Quit your whining. You want to dump on Trump? Carry on. make sense, use some logic, but quit your freaking crying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join