It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 Minute Video Shown During The Summit That's Causing Leftists Heads To Explode....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Oh boy for a second there I thought you were going to say trump showed kim the Stormy Daniels video!

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I heard so many ppl around town here it was crazy.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It really is sad. Even a year ago, could you imagine that "liberals" would be aghast at the thought that we're about to have peace with an enemy that's been around for 60 years now?

no...we liberals are aghast at what a sucker trump was......how sick is it to praise a dictator who kills his own family and hundreds of thousands of his own citizens......and all you on the right PRAISE TRUMP FOR KISSING KIMS BIG BALLS, while trump got a photo op...........kim is home getting drunk with his generals, laughing his ass off, and asking his advisors, "why did you make this sound hard dealing with this American moron"

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Well every Country has a prison system. GULags, from my quick research, was dissolved years ago and in 2010 the estimated number of inmates in in the Russia prison system as 830,000.

Today's Russian prisons, home to over 830,000 prisoners and 560 out of every 100,000 Russians as of 2010, are, by most accounts, a vast improvement over the the notorious prison-camp system of the Stalin era.
Link
Vs.
The U.S. Incarcerated population for 2010 was 2,266,800 link

I don't know much about Russian mass starvation maybe they have an issue with food production or agriculture. I know here in the states ppl would have a hard time surviving if grocery stores went out of business or we lost the corporate agriculture industry abruptly we would not have enough small farms to support the population.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I just hope that we don’t all start squabbling about this with threads from the right trying to bash the left with it or threads with the left trying to pretend this isn’t a big deal.

Me too OSOTC

I am happy at the prospects for peace, considering how close to outright war we were. Bellicose rhetoric aside, it takes much more courage to make peace than to make war

We have a real chance to end this 60 year old war, giving both sides their desired peace, friendship, true cooperation, prosperity and stability
edit on 6/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA

Well every Country has a prison system. GULags, from my quick research, was dissolved years ago and in 2010 the estimated number of inmates in in the Russia prison system as 830,000.

Today's Russian prisons, home to over 830,000 prisoners and 560 out of every 100,000 Russians as of 2010, are, by most accounts, a vast improvement over the the notorious prison-camp system of the Stalin era.
Link
Vs.
The U.S. Incarcerated population for 2010 was 2,266,800 link

I don't know much about Russian mass starvation maybe they have an issue with food production or agriculture. I know here in the states ppl would have a hard time surviving if grocery stores went out of business or we lost the corporate agriculture industry abruptly we would not have enough small farms to support the population.

jesus.....i'm talking about NORTH KOREA!!!!......not Russia...what's wrong with you?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Posted in wrong thread. Mericuh!
edit on 13-6-2018 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

The Trump-Kim funk

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

When the US (CIA) withdraws from Syria
and stops teasing Iran
and Saudi Arabia stops...

oh wait they started again

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The funniest thing about your post and title is the word, "Leftist" America doesn't have any "Leftists" just Right or Centre Right/Centre(neoliberals)... Ding, Ding, wake up call!!

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I was commenting on your comment on my comment lol.

you wrote.

maybe Russia can quit the killing of millions of it's own citizens now in frozen gulags, and with widespread starvation...that would also be a positive sign

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Imagine the faces of the people when they ran the video.

Insert the best Dafuq is that face.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Imagine the faces of the people when they ran the video.

Insert the best Dafuq is that face.

I wonder what kim jong un was thinking when Trump played that video?

Personally, I think he probably had to work really hard not to break out into hysterical laughter... I bet he was thinking... "bitch please, I pull this same s# on the simple peasants I rule over, every other day!"

The only reason Kim Jong Un probably went to Singapore, was for propaganda footage, to show his people how he made Trump his bitch.

The luxury holiday, payed for by the American tax payer... was probably just a side perk.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Oh, so DeNiro and his Leftist Rants don't exist!!?? BTW, your signature should read. "Life is the classroom. And Love is the lesson."

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The rightists have this weird little fantasy about how leftists would react just so that they can feel excitement over it and gloating over them. It's akin to having a little fantasy about your favorite celebrity that will never happen just to get off on it.
Some Trump supporters are just plain weird.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join