It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 4 Minute Video Shown During The Summit That's Causing Leftists Heads To Explode....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I finally watched the video.

I appreciate the sentiment and message, but feel that it was an odd thing to produce and show at the meeting.

But who cares about that detail--the meeting exists, and that's really what matters.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: JHumm
To many people will ignore anything good trump does for the country and focus on petty things, or something there is no proof of ...

Oh stfu.
You could say the same about any president in the history both right and left.
But you Trump cultists are the whiniest bunch yet to see the light. Even on the day when the worst president in the history of USA actually accomplished something you still whine about left, Obama and Hillary. Small pathetic people.

lol, dude, you just told someone to stfu about a political opinion, then called them pathetic

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Some people don't bother to fact check anything I guess.
No one is freaking out. Where are you seeing that?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: JHumm
To many people will ignore anything good trump does for the country and focus on petty things, or something there is no proof of ...

Oh stfu.
You could say the same about any president in the history both right and left.
But you Trump cultists are the whiniest bunch yet to see the light. Even on the day when the worst president in the history of USA actually accomplished something you still whine about left, Obama and Hillary. Small pathetic people.

type on....internet tough guy..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Who ever suggested nuking NK besides trump that is?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Some people don't bother to fact check anything

This makes me laugh coming from you.
😂

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That must be why this beer is going down so easily.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The norks have nukes and the Cubans have stogies and really dank sandwiches.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

How could it?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So, speaking the truth makes you a leftist? Which crackhead came out with this cleverly sheety idea?
edit on 12-6-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Guess that's why trump shut it back down.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gernblan

They officially agreed to end the war two months ago.
Without trumps assistance.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The video was shown to Kim and his top people during their bi-lateral meeting. It (among other things) got the job done.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Nothing has been signed to end anything. That was as historic meeting as was the one this week. Trump and his new SecState got it all done. Live your Trump hate fantasies but it was his administration and team alone that has put the pressure not only on NK but China.

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: gernblan

They officially agreed to end the war two months ago.
Without trumps assistance.

Do you have a source for that "fact"?

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: notsure1

Where is anyone saying the North Korea thing is bad? That was my whole point. For the most part the Left are behind this development.

Meanwhile the Right are trying to make some kind of Leftist strawman (see this thread) and then complaining about that strawman. Meanwhile the Right actually did complain when Obama opened relations with Cuba.

Really? Are you that blind ? every thread there are 4 or 5 idiots saying its bad because it gives Un legitimacy on the world stage.

They are saying its bad because Un is playing Trump I could go on and on.

WAKE UP..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It really is sad. Even a year ago, could you imagine that "liberals" would be aghast at the thought that we're about to have peace with an enemy that's been around for 60 years now?

yeah right....i'm aghast(yawn)....are all the nukes out of NK?.....have the tens of thousands of troops been pulled off the border???.....have all the nuke sites been verified as being shut down?...have all foreign political prisoners been released?...have the NK missiles and rockets pointed at SK been sent away or destroyed?.....have NK citizens been allowed to cross the border?.....nooooo??......then I guess.......IT'S PEACETIME ON THE KOREAN PENINSULA!!....all you trump lovers should book your flights to north Korea right away, because trump said publicly, they have beautiful beaches!!

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: theantediluvian

So Obama with Cuba good? Trump with NK bad?

WHY?

wow...."theantediluvian" just pointed out your hypocrisy from your previous post, and this is your answer??...

this is why very few liberals post here. I'm surprised he's still doing it

I didnt see one thread from ATS on his list.. I did not click all the links though.

Surely had the right lost their mind it would have been posted here..

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I think this is a "good one", that should be celebrated by all Americans. Do you have something sarcastic to say about this?

Trump said during the news conference that the remains of Americans who died during the Korean War will also be brought home. He said it was a last minute deal and expected more than 6,000 Americans’ remains to be brought back to the U.S.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Case in point...see Sillyolme and jimmyx posts. Liberals who hate Trump and attack him on anything, no matter what positive things the guy does.
edit on 6/12/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join